Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Demonic Felhounds
Origin: The Armies of the Old Gods
Motive: Destroy All Life
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 0/10,00

Spoiler:

The Felhounds are killed by the counter and your second attack.  Though it is odd...you know they had just a bit more fight in them.  They didn't seem ready to give up just yet.  There wasn't much left, but it was enough that you were willing to go another round.  It was almost as if they had been recalled or dismissed by their master, whomever that may be.  And now...well, they were gone now anyway.  It doesn't matter whether they had more fight in them or not.

You stand up and breath, exhausted and out of breath.  You heave a few times as you inhale, catching as much breath as you can.  You're in no rush to go headlong into your next fight exhausted.  Just as you think that though the Holy Light washes over you, healing some of your wounds, restoring your vitality and health.

The Paladins from outside maintain their contact and heal you using their strength.  They are the Champions of Kanatta, the God of Life.  With his blessing they heal you.  The Creator of Life and Father of Man and Spirits.  You are grateful for their help, but it also means you have no excuse to delay.  Well Champion, back on your feet now.  Get going, pick a path now.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Kamui Leiheng
Princess of the North and South
Sword Master and General in the Water Tribe Military

Spoiler:
HP: 92m170/100,000
"My brother will be King.  I must be his blade.
His tool to command; to help make his dreams come true.
The Water Tribe will rise as an Empire, as Nation.
It's people will be proud; and I will help my brother facilitate that dream."

--------------------------------------------------

Kamui laughed triumphantly as she left behind the empty room.  The Felhouds disappeared into nothingness.  It was odd at first, they seemed to have been called back by whomever summoned them in the first place.  But after some thought, Kamui realized that it was perhaps a blessing in disguise.  It meant she had more time to dedicate to finding the centre, Drak'Tharon Keep.  Dusting herself off and tying off wounds, Kamui proceeded onwards.

West through the only doorway that opened--other than backwards and that was just foolish.  With a smile on her face, she entered the darkened, narrow corridor of the Labyrinth.  It was time to find the dark hard of Drak'Tharon and stab it until it bled out and died.  That was Kamui goal.  This place was too wicked to be left alone, left standing.  Left breathing and living.  If anything still living resided here that is.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:24 am

Spoiler:

You walk towards the west, into another dismal, dark, damp hallway.  They depress you, and you don't like them.  The wind blows and howls at temperatures you're pretty sure are below freezing.  You pull your robes up tight and close to keep yourself warm.  You should've invested in a winter coat before you came in here, but of course, now it's too late.  With a sigh, you keep walking, heading towards your goal.  You don't know what's going to be in the next room but you can only imagine.

As you walk you think about everything you've been through recently.  You lost friends, family and home.  You are now living in your uncles Spirit King Palace, the nation you once called home has turned on you as well as many of the nobles.  You are prepared to fight to take it back, but you can't do it without the Warriors and the Avatar, and they need to be trained.

Things spiralled out of control so fast, but you need to make them right.  Maybe if you can win this tournament you'll be strong enough to fight off your enemies yourself and get back your homeland.  Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 11:44 am

Kamui Leiheng

Spoiler:
HP: 92,170/100,000

Audurna pressed on.  Her wind wolf puppy thing cuddled within her robes as Audurna walked towards her next goal.  She was not sure what she would find, but she was prepared to fight it whatever it was.  Her daggers were drawn just in case.  Who knew what she'd come in contact with within this gods forsaken kingdom.  Truly this place was cursed and forgotten by all but those who lived here.  For good reason.

There were things here that the world did not need to know.  Dark Histories.  Dark secrets.  Ancient, twisted magics.  If this got out, who knew what the worst villains on the planet could do with the information provided here.  Audurna hoped she would learn more, simply for knowledge sake though.  She wanted to know more about this ancient Kingdom and why it fell.  How it fell too.

But for now, there was no time for that.  First she would press on through the undying hordes of enemies.  Then once she got to Drak'Tharon keep, she would scour it for as much information as possible.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 11:35 am

Spoiler:

Mak'ron, The King's Hunting Hound
Origin: Prized Hunting Hound of King Zul'Drak
Motive: Survive
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x1
Damage: 5000

HP: 10,000/10,000
Spoiler:

As you reach the middle of the hallway, the floor gives way on you and you fall into some kind of shining blue portal.

It takes you away as the world melts away before you.  Your world is gone, for a time, and you find yourself in a netherworld, where everything twinges with arcane powers.  You think you can see portals to other places but you're not sure.  You hear children crying somewhere.  A woman laughing.  A church bell goes off.  A dragon roars.   Your hold your axe tight as you twirl through this storm of nether.  You shut your ears tight.

Try to ignore the sounds then suddenly the world jerks, you feel like you're punched in the stomach and gain the world spirals.  Twists, turns, buffets you around like a rag doll.  You can't see anything and you shut your eyes tight in case that changes.  There a slamming thud and you hit something hard and painful and its cold to the touch.  You don't even know where you are.

You exit the portal, waking up on the cold, hard stone floor of the next courtyard.  You don't know which courtyard you're in though, or whether you went back or forwards though.  What you do see is a demonic monster growling at you, with a hungry look in its eye.  It drools lava, it seems to feed on anything and its got horrible twisted horns.  The great beast is prepared to pounce.

Grab your axe Champion!  Fight this beast off and win!  You cannot die here!

Attach Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Kamui Leiheng

Spoiler:
HP: 92,170/100,000

Kamui was forced to leap to the side as the massive, flaming dog leapt at her.  It had several eyes, a snarling maw, huge fangs and curved horns like a ram.  The beast, once a dog, was constructed of pure evil.  Kamui sighed.  Everytime she faced something it was always a twisted demon of its former self. AND it was on fire!  Just ONCE she wanted to fight some normal kind of monstrosity.  Something that was born and would die as a monstrosity.

With a groan she heaved herself off the ground where she threw herself to dodge the last attack.  She grimaced at the great beast and drew both swords.  She couldn't very well attack fire with fire.  It was only going to get her no where.  Leaping into the fray with her swords, ready to stab at anything the demon brought her way.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by The Loremaster General on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:05 am

Spoiler:

Mak'ron yowls in pain as you lop off its head with your blades, and it lolls to the side, flopping about as it bounces and rolls away from its now disembodied corpse. You could've sworn he had more fight in him, but you wont question it. You won. The hound bleeds flame, poison and lava. It is dead. Dead and gone. It's not long before the corpse turns to ash and the beast is gone. Congrats, you've killed Mak'ron. The demon's ashes flutter away into a sudden wind. You think nothing of it, not feeling the darkness it carries.

You proceed to head on, but that is not your destiny. No. No it is not...the world shakes again. You don't know what's happening. You try to run, but you're too late. The floor falls away at your feet, and you find yourself thrown into another twisting nether between the worlds. You don't know where you're going. Your can't see anything in the torrent of darkness. Then finally the world spits you out.

You awaken on the other side of the portal, and find yourself standing in a massive cavern. It''s dark and cold, and you don't know why you're here. Drak'Tharon's dark masters are tired of you ruining their plans. They will end you themselves. You find yourself standing beside two different adventurers who are there to help you. Together, the three of you need to escape if you are ever to see the light of day again and to do that you must defeat demons within. Good luck.

((OOC: This new leg of the tournament will be moved to a new topic, stay tuned heroes!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5