Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Defense Roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Aero Agemi
Air Bender
4985152/5000000

Aero was please that his idea had worked somewhat. He continued to ride his Air Scooter around the field as he thought this would be a good way to keep up his mobility as he had just received a cut to his right hip. As he rode he heard a terrible terrible cry out at him.

He looked over to witness 3 demonic looking winged beasts charging at him. With such force they ran right through him making his air scooter dissipate into thin air. With everything that has happened so far, for Aero, this was the last straw.

Aero looked into the air at the boss creature. "What! You summon little minions to do your bidding? Can you not fight me on your own?" Aero looked back down at the ground and closed his eyes thinking back to his training. He smiled and got an idea.

With his hands starting together he focused. He slowly began to take his hands apart from one another but in between was a spinning stream of air. The further his hands got from one another the longer the stream got. Aero quickly turned around to face the minions jumped into the air and pushed toward them. The stream was now long enough to hit all 3 in one go and was getting to them mighty fast. Aero knew what he had to do now.

Accuracy Roll
Random number (1,10) :

Strength Roll
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:58 pm

((OOC: Did you notice the x3 Multiplier on the last attack? The one where the demons were summoned? Your HP looks a tad...off. I'm sorry v.v I sound like an ass I know but I'm just trying to make sure things are kept in order. You can change it on your next post if you didn't.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria
4,991,490/5,000,000
Former Leader of the Spiritborne
Former Spirit Warden
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
"Betrayer...In truth, it was I who was betrayed.
Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated.
Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot:
That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!
Now go forth...
Unleash the tides of Doom...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Illidan shrugged off the remark.  Some may call it cowardice.  He called it strategy.  This boy did not play fair, why should Illidan?  And even if this child fought honourably, why should Illidan.  He did not know him.  He did not care for or about him.  You will never find an opponent who fights honourably in this world.  Those who do deserve to die horribly and painfully.  Illidan sneered as he watched his minions attack the enemy.  Good.  Struggle with them while I summon more.  That was all Illidan could think of.  The rest of his focus was spent forcing the Old Gods back from his mind.

Corrupted Fire Hawks
10,000/10,000
10,000/10,000
10,000/10,000
Corrupted Minions of Illidan
Former Minions of Magmaros' Burning Legion

Spoiler:

The Fire Hawks screeched and cawed in victory.  They were beings of pure flame, and now that they had been corrupted by "the Betrayer" himself, they were made of pure hatred and wrath.  They wanted nothing more than to burn, to kill, to destroy.  They cared not who or what.  They cared not how or the degree.  They just wished destruction upon everyone and everything.  All would burn beneath the shadow of their wings.  The whole of the world would break.  Just as their original master, Lord Magmaros declared when he invaded the world with his Burning Legion for the first time.

But that was 10,000 years ago, and now their new master willed the destruction of the Spirit World, of the Spiritborne, and of the one named Malfurion.  The one Illidan the Betrayer once called brother.  The man he now calls enemy; traitor.  Soon they would sink their beaks and claws into Malfurion's flesh, but for now they had to deal with this boy.  And so they would.

The three Fire Hawks dodged the torrent of air that came at them.  That sought them out like a wave or a missle, trying to harm and destroy them.  They would not go so easily.  They were masters of the sky.  They would kill all who opposed them!  The Fire Hawks dodged the wind wave, doubled back, then dived and aimed their jagged, sharp, steel talons at the boy's soft, weak, flesh.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier in Effect
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:42 pm

Defense Roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 4:28 am

Aero Agemi
Air Bender
4970374/5000000
((OOC: Sorry about that didn't see the multiplier lol. I added it in plus the multiplier from the last post! Also, god damn 2s!!!!))

Aero was already flaming mad from being hit before. So watching his air blade miss was a shot to the chest. He looked down and dropped to his knees. After being down there he looked to the sky and began to sob. "I'm Sorry!!!!" He screamed as the 3 birds rushed him again this time cutting up his arms and causing them to bleed.

Aero was beginning to feel helpless. No matter what he did his training failed him. His bending needed work and he knew this. All Aero could think was "If only I were a light bender... maybe then I could at least do something!"But Aero knew that the likelihood of this happening was almost non existent. For now he had to focus at his task at hand.

Aero stood back up and faced the birds. Once again he put his hands together and repeated the same phases as before. Sending yet another air blade flying at these birds. However this time Aero bended up an air scooter rode to the right of the birds and once he reached a decent length away. He drew a knife from his pocket and rode directly at the birds. "If I am going to die.... I am going down with Honor AND STRENGTH!!!" Aero screamed as his possible last battle cry.

Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

((OOC: Sorry for another OOC LOL. Italic white words are Aero's thoughts. I thought since he does a lot of it it would be a nice thing to add. Also, I apologize if my posting is short... 3 paragraphs doesn't seem like enough lol. I'm working on more and more content Smile.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:06 am

Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria
4,991,490/5,000,000
Former Leader of the Spiritborne
Former Spirit Warden
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
"Betrayer...In truth, it was I who was betrayed.
Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated.
Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot:
That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!
Now go forth...
Unleash the tides of Doom...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

Illidan let out a wicked cackle.  The boy had spirit.  It would mean nothing once he was defeated, dying and laying in a pool of his blood at Illidan's hooved feet while his head was mounted atop a pike, but it was interesting.  Humans always interested Illidan.  He too had once been human, before the Spirit World turned his skin purple and pointed his ears.  The Well of the Old Gods only corrupted him further.  Turning him into what he is now.  Horned, hooved, furry legg'd and with wings like a bat.  No matter.  These additions only made him stronger.

Illidan's summons keened with pain as they were nearly killed and extinguished by their enemy.  To their master, they were expendable beasts of Felfire and not flesh.  They could be and would be summoned again anew, along with stronger, even worse demons.  Demons and elementals that had no existed in ten centuries.  One's Illidan coveted and kept sacred and secret.  One's he used only on those he wished the most painful of deaths.  There was the Pit Lord...no, not yet.  Illidan would not summon him until the time was right.

One of Magmaros's Pit Lords.  Used for corrupted innocent Fire Spirits and Elementals that had not already been bent to the will of Lord Magmaros.  Now turned into a corrupted Felbeing by Illidan and his powers.  Powers granted to him by the Fel Lords themselves, the Old Gods.  The ones whose blood created the Nine Savage Demons.  They would soon be corrupted too, once Illidan could find them.  He would stop at nothing until he had as big an army as possible.  Then he would crush, and conquer.

Corrupted Fire Hawks
657/10,000
657/10,000
657/10,000
Corrupted Minions of Illidan
Former Minions of Magmaros' Burning Legion

Spoiler:

The Fire Hawks cawed and screamed in pain, but they did not give them.  Their master's commands would not allow them to.  They did not tarry in a counter attack.  They recovered from their hit and locked their sights back on Aero.  Swooping down from three different directions (top, left and right) they came for Aero with death in their eyes and doom on their claws.  They aimed claws, beaks and flaming bursts for any exposed part of Aero's body.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier in Effect
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:12 am

Defense Roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next