Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:25 am

Aero Agemi
Air Bender
4967899/5000000

Aero was blinded with rage but seeing his attack almost whipe out those birds filled him with a fiery passion that he had never felt before. he continued to charge to them with full speed and force. As Aero looked dead ahead he noticed he was being charged back. He knew this wasn't going to end well 3v1 in a dead on charge. Sure enough it was as Aero expected. He was knocked down by these birds once again. Aero looked to them and screamed "What are you!" Aero feared he knew how this was going to end...

He stood back up. At least these attacks weren't as hard as the last ones. Aero could feel the birds weakening and decided that this was going to be his chance to try and end them once and for all. For the life of him he tried to remember his training and the things his father taught him. They didn't always see eye to eye but Aero knew his dad loved him and only wanted what was best for him. Thinking back Aero remembered one trick that he thought he would try to do now.

Aero ran at the birds once more ignoring what just happened when he tried that recently. As he got about halfway to them Aero jumped into the air and did a front flip kicking the air toward the birds. Aero hit the ground and looked up to watch and see if his training was going to pay off...

Accuracy Roll
Random number (1,10) :

Strength Roll
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:06 am

Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria
4,991,490/5,000,000
Former Leader of the Spiritborne
Former Spirit Warden
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
"Betrayer...In truth, it was I who was betrayed.
Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated.
Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot:
That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!
Now go forth...
Unleash the tides of Doom...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Corrupted Fire Hawks
657/10,000
657/10,000
657/10,000
Corrupted Minions of Illidan
Former Minions of Magmaros' Burning Legion

Spoiler:

The Fire Hawks cawed in a way that seemed like laughter.  Like mocking, wicked chuckling as they reveled in Aero's constant failure.  They swooped and dived and bobbed and weaved as they played a game with Aero.  To the Fire Hawks, they were counting coup.  They had touched Aero--okay so they attacked Aero but same thing.  They made contact.  They had done it thrice so far.  And they were loving every moment of it.  Every time their claws or beaks tore into Aero's flesh, made him scream, and cry, and call out in desperation.

The Fire Hawks almost seemed to feed off of it, and they swooped in again for a second round.  This time they circled him at high speeds, each of them in a different direction.  Spinning like a tornado.  They looked like a twister of green flame at the speed they moved.  Wickedly they cawed, and they knew Aero couldn't keep an eye on all of them.  They each darted in from different angles at Aero.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier in Effect
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:15 am

Defense Roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 11:29 pm

[quote="Aero Xross"]
Aero Agemi
Air Bender
4967899/5000000

However disappointed in himself Aero may be, he knew he could not give up. After having mossed his last attack he knew the birds would go harder and harder. Though he could still see they were getting weaker and weaker. Aero knew he could not let them get the best of him no matter what the situation came to.

Aero looked to the birds to see them trying to divide and conquer the current situation and in an instant Aero jumped into the air just high enough that the birds just barley missed Aero. Relieved with a sense of odd safety Aero knew he had to react fast but he did not know how... As he landed as fast as he could think he tried and tried to think of something to do. Combat wasn't always his strong suit. He was smart and could think of anything outside of combat but once he was put into high pressure situations it all went away. He looked to the sky and began to scream to the Gods. "Help me oh mighty Gods! You have gotten me to this point please see me out of it!"

Just as Aero thought he knew what he could do to buy some time he saw a glimmer of light in the corner of his eye. He looked up and saw something that resembled a falling star! As it hit the ground he ran to it noticing exactly what it was! Aero looked to the sky and smiled and mouthed the words "Thank You" and got a confident smirk on his face. Aero took his new sword in hand and swung it at at the birds releasing an air blade to fly at the three of them.

Accuracy
Strength

((OOC: these were the original rolls. I had to edit the post >.< Im sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 am

Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria
4,991,490/5,000,000
Former Leader of the Spiritborne
Former Spirit Warden
Traitor to His People

Spoiler:
"Betrayer...In truth, it was I who was betrayed.
Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated.
Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot:
That sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!
Now go forth...
Unleash the tides of Doom...
Upon all those...
Who would oppose us.
You are not prepared."

Corrupted Fire Hawks
657/10,000
657/10,000
657/10,000
Corrupted Minions of Illidan
Former Minions of Magmaros' Burning Legion

Spoiler:

The Fire Hawks flew in fear of the light and the magic sword it brought down.  It was a holy power that they could not touch, that they could not stand.  Too holy for them.  They were glad when it was gone.  It left the boy with an extra weapon to use, a strong one, but he had to hit them first.  The Hawks knew that, and the boy did too, they knew.  It was known.  If he couldn't hit them it mattered not what he had.  The boy could have another weapon; he could have any weapon he wanted, he would not defeat them without patience and accuracy.

The Fire Hawks smirked like their master, Illidan, and gave another shrieking cry as they came in for another swing at their enemy.  Their target board.  Their practice dummy.  They had not been summoned in 10,000 years; ripping so much flesh and spilling so much blood for a single person was exciting.  It was amazing.  It was the thing they missed both.  The anger and desperation he showed only fueled them further.  Their flames burned a brighter green as they attacked with joy.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier in Effect
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 11:41 pm

Defense roll
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}   The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Betrayer Rises Once More | Boss Battle | Illidan "the Betrayer" Fal'moria [HEROIC] {Closed}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3