Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Revenge 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Revenge I_vote_lcapRevenge I_voting_barRevenge I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Kouzai walked from the Fire Nation ship towards the palace. He entered the throne room and looked at the queen, he smiled. "It's been a while, Skye" he said "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Skye smiled at Kouzai. It had indeed been awhile. "Kouzai! What a pleasant surprise!" She hugged him and stood back. "What are doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 pm

"Well, it's not on pleasure" he sighed "It appears my son has gone and done the unthinkable...he wants you and your tribe dead....I've come here to protect you, my son and daughter are meeting me here too...it would be wise if you took shelter." Kouzai looked at Skye and smiled "You know, it might be the wrong time for this, but you look even more beautiful than last time" he said, Kouzai gave a small laugh, he never did change.

Meanwhile on the outskirts of the city, Kaji had touched down. Tsukiyomi jumped off the dragon along with Amaterasu and Fyre, who was still asleep in his arms. Tsukiyomi looked at Fyre, she was still asleep, he put her down leaning her against Kaji's side and put his hand on her shoulder. "Fyre" he said "Fyre, you need to wake up, I can't carry you to the palace." Tsukiyomi tried to shake her gently, but was stopped as a loud explosion sounded behind him. He looked at the town, there was a large cloud of smoke and what looked like a large demon. "So that's Pyro huh?" he said to himself. He looked on Pyro's back and he could see his target "Sasuno'o!" he said clenching his fists.

"We'd better hurry" said Tsukiyomi said turning to his sister "Sasuno'o wont take long to finish whatever hes doing in the city and then move on to his real target...Auntie Skye..." Tsukiyomi looked at Fyre again, he shook her once more "Come on Fyre get up, we need to save Pyro remember?" he said desperately "And we cant do it with you sleeping wherever you please."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 pm

As Fyre began to awake she saw the big puff of smoke and jumped up. Fyre grapped Kouzai and they ran toword the demon and took out there swords and began to fight. But the demon didn't know that it was a distraction so skye could save pyro.
As the fight went on kouzai was badly engered.As the fight went on so long that the demon started to get to know kouzais weeknesses. But the biggest weekness was skye because kouzai really cared for her. So when he saw skye running toword a large building he struck her with a blast of lightning.
Skye fell to her knees gasping for breath kouzai ran toword her while Fyre still fought the demon.
As Skye got weeker and weeker Fyre finally slauthered the demon and ran toword skye and she healed her with a chant. "choo cee mas chhoo ke ke aye" and just like that skye was healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge
Page 1 of 1