Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:48 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight First Round!  We are about to begin our fourth match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a long, rectangular Imperial Arena.  Sand covered the floor, and though rectangular, it had rounded edges.  Stands stretched around the outside, and backed into the stands where the private boxes were was the Imperial Palace and the Emperor's Box, as well as mansions and palaces belonging to important nobles who also had their own private boxes attached to their homes.  

The entire place was of made of sandstone and marble and was fabulously decorated. A massive golden brazier stood above the Emperor's Box, being supported by two Tengu.  It was on fire, and the fire was said to never go out.  It was white fire too.  In the arena there were several pools of water around the edges. Many tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Kai'liané Murumasa and Ulrich Nara. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 500 HP and will roll a random number of 50 instead of 20 for the Heavyweight Matches.  Attack Accuracy and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Kai'liané will have the honour of the first strike!  Now without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:40 am

Kai'liané Murumasa
Spoiler:
HP: 500/500
-----------------------------------------

((OOC: I've been given permission by Kouzai to have a summon contract.  I'll be summoning Ravens.  I've also been allowed to use a single NPC human as a puppet.  Mind benders really can't do much else.  I used them in the last fight.))

Kai'liané stood just outside of the gate as it creaked open.  A frown on her face.  She didn't think this tournament would draw this much attention.  She was a wanted murder after all; though at the same time, no one knew it was her committing the murders.  In fact, all they had to go on was a "particularly skilled Mind Bender."  No one knew her name, identity, or anything of the sort.  To that, she had the advantage. Kai'liané frowned again, remembering her last match.  Sad.  She was about to kill that worthless Ru-Zheng, and then the buzzer sounded.  Oh well, she was going to win that match regardless.

Anyway, now was not the time to think about that, now was the time to attack.  With the snap of her fingers, a Fire Bender came out from behind her, stepping onto the arena, shocking everyone.  She smirked wickedly, and commanded he attack her opponent, using his flaming fists and fire bending skills to attack the man.  He aimed for his head, his stomach, he arms, legs.  Anything she could hit and damage or burn, Kai'liané was happy.  "Try that on for size, kid," smirked Kai'liané.  Time to have some fun with this thing.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :

Last edited by Ii Sara on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:04 am

((OOC: OF COURSE I FORGOT THIS EVEN EXISTED DANG FUZZ IT I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE REGISTERED FOUR CHARACTERS BUT THAT FREAKING MOOSE MADE ME!! Anyway, i'm so so sorry for not posting! Is there anything I can do to make it up to you for messing up so bad (again)?

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:19 am

((Nah dw :p we all get busy! Just finish up your posting XD that way I don't feel bad for winning by default.))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:22 am

Ulrich Nara
Spoiler:
[i]"All I know is, seeing what comes next, I can't afford not to care anymore"
HP: 491/500

"Well done, boy," the old man said greedily, maniacally rubbing his hands together. "Good job getting through the prelims. But now things get real. You're out, you're done. And my boys here are gonna make sure you're done for good." Ulrich gulped hard, eyeing the soldiers behind the man. "Now get out there and bring me that prize money!" The man chuckled. "Or, you know, we could just kill you now." Ulrich desperately wanted to fight back. But he couldn't take on that many men alone. He finally turned around and walked into the arena.

This arena was very different from the last one he was in, though one thing was consistent: the sand on the ground. But Ulrich hated to wear shoes, so he decided that he would just deal with the fact that sand was getting between his toes and under his nails, the grittiness causing an irritation that he knew would last for a long time after the match was over.

He looked across the arena. He would be lying if he didn't say that the woman terrified him. He had never really trusted mind benders to begin with. But the way she looked, the way she walked, it all just sent chills down his spine. He wondered if the woman would even treat the match like a spar, or if she would just kill him. He watched as a fire bender, who appeared to be in some sort of trance, walked into the arena behind her. The woman grinned, making Ulrich shudder. With a single command, the fire bender began attacking him with all of his fury. Ulrich dodged for the most part, but did suffer a few minor burns.

He looked from the fire bender to the mind bender. Which one was he even supposed to attack? Realizing that the fire bender would not stop attacking unless he did something, Ulrich pointed his palm at the man, a bright laser shooting straight at his chest.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:24 am

((OOC: That's actually supposed to be 5 and 24. Because you posted while I was typing, the site redirected me to a confirmation of post page to make sure I wanted to post. On that page, the rolls were already made and came out as 5 and 24, rather than the 7 and 47 you see above, despite how much I really want those to be the rolls. Dang me and my honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:25 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:25 am

((OOC: Doesn't matter anyway you still hit me XD))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:26 am

((OOC: Yeah, but the damage is less
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:32 am

Kai'liané Murumasa
Spoiler:
HP: 476/500
-----------------------------------------

Kai'liané stood there, blood dripping from her ears, nose and ears and mouth as she felt the life in her Puppet die. All the pain he felt she felt too, and worse because each time a puppet was killed it severed their mental connection, but not before transferring all the pain to her as well. It was like someone took a knife and jammed 12 of them into her skull. It hurt like hell and she was going to murder this skinny little bastard if that's the last thing she did.

Kai'liané didn't like pain, and worse than that she hated losing. Keeping her cool though, as not to throw herself under the proverbial omnibus. With a calm breath, Kai'liané pulled out her summon contract. As she took some of the blood from her face on her fingers, she smeared it over the contract. There was a massive poof, and from a cloud of white smoke appeared an entire flock of Ravens. Massive, cawing, eyes glinting the colour of ruby wine. "Death! Death! Claw! Claw! Rip! Rip!" That's what their calls sounded like to Kai'liané and she was going to oblige. "Leave no meat behind," she told her birds as they charged her, "Eat her to the bone."

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 4 – [#8] Kai'liané vs. [#18] Ulrich
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next