Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:04 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight First Round!  We are about to begin our sixth and final match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a long, rectangular Imperial Arena.  Sand covered the floor, and though rectangular, it had rounded edges.  Stands stretched around the outside, and backed into the stands where the private boxes were was the Imperial Palace and the Emperor's Box, as well as mansions and palaces belonging to important nobles who also had their own private boxes attached to their homes.  

The entire place was of made of sandstone and marble and was fabulously decorated. A massive golden brazier stood above the Emperor's Box, being supported by two Tengu.  It was on fire, and the fire was said to never go out.  It was white fire too.  In the arena there were several pools of water around the edges. Many tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Karasu Kazegami and Avatar Ziio Aarushi. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 500 HP and will roll a random number of 50 instead of 20 for the Heavyweight Matches.  Attack Accuracy and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Izanagi will have the honour of the first strike!  Now without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Karasu Kazegami
500/500 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu entered the arena she had fought in before.  Last time she didn't make it past the first round of the Heavyweight competition.  She had lost to a Bender of great skill, and she had tried her hardest.  That was all that mattered.  Now, she was back, she was stronger, and she was determined to win. That wouldn't be a problem though.  Once Karasu vowed to do something, she stuck to her word.  That was all that mattered to her.  She was very stubborn like that.  Of course one does not become one of the best benders in the world without being stubborn and determined.  One also does not simply become immortal without impressing the right people.

Karasu's was given the ability to attack first, graced with the first strike. While Karasu never trusted the "he who strikes first" adage, it had it's moments, and Karasu hoped this was one of those times.  Another Water Bender this one, and not just a Water Bender, the Avatar, of all people. Her future student, of course the Avatar did not know this yet.  This was going to be fun.  With a wry smile, Karasu gathered her own wall of water.  Karasu let the water spin around her in a circle of endless liquid.  Then, when she was ready, Karasu shot the whole torrent at Ziio, aiming right for her chest.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:23 am

Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced: Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
500/500 HP
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------

Karasu came at Ziio with all the ferocity of a wild beast. She aimed a torrent of water right at Ziio's chest, but Ziio simply smirked and caught the water. Using her bending, Ziio played with the torrent for a bit. She made it do al sorts of tricks and take on the shape of different animals. Ziio's bending had always been stronger than most, especially those older, but she never knew why. Either way, Ziio enjoyed it.

She flaunted her skills, then, right as Karasu was distracted, aimed the water torrent back at Karasu, this time aiming for her head. Ziio didn't pull punches and didn't hold back. Besides, Karasu looked like she could take it.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Karasu Kazegami
474/500 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu felt the water torrent catch her in the chest and slam her against the back wall of the arena. Karasu let out a hiss, sputtered water from her mouth and roared a bit in pain as she felt her head slam against the stone wall. Karasu's vision blurred and she lay there, soaking wet in the sand, the sun burning on her back. Karasu's breathing was heavy as she regained her senses and she felt her vision return.

With a hiss of pain, standing up, pushing herself off the ground with everything she had, Karasu pulled the water from her clothes with Water Bending. She had lost in this tournament before, for the last two years. She was not losing again. She may have placed second in the Heavyweight last year, but she wanted it all this year, and she was going to get it. With all her might, Karasu raised a giant sphere of water before her. Within a second it froze, then splintered into several hundred small shards. Using all her strength, Karasu sent the sharpened shards at Ziio.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:19 am

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:39 am

Kaniehtí:io (Pronounced: Kaniehtiio) "Ziio" Aarushi
500/500 HP
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------

Karasu COULD take the hit. She got back up and kept fighting. For this, Ziio was proud. She finally had an opponent worthy of being called "opponent." With a smirk, Karasu shot hundreds of sharp ice shards at Ziio. Ziio blocked them with ease. She raised a single hand, then, with the flick of a wrist, shot them right back towards Karasu, aiming for whatever part of Karasu was slow enough to be injured and caught in this attack.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Karasu Kazegami
474/500 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu blocked the ice shards by stopping them with her hand as Ziio had. She considered shooting them back at Ziio, but she knew it would just keep going back and forth if they did. Karasu melted the ice shards down into many different balls of water. Then, she changed their shape into ice shuriken. Thin and sharp and deadly. Forming them into a tornado of ice, she shot the swirling tornado of death at Ziio. So it wasn't exactly original, but it WAS creative.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#1] Karasu vs. [#14] Avatar Ziio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next