Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:51 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament's Fourth Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, which was surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Trace Nightshadow and Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

First seed match, Bailey vs. Your Great God Emperor Princess Kouzai. Bailey will have the honor of the first strike.

Last edited by Mr. ShowBiz on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 2:27 am

(Pre-lims Fourth Match, First Seed Match?)
HP: 100

Trace closed her eyes as she heard the crowd cheering in the arena. Her first tournament, she wanted to do great. Concentrating on the fight at hand, She took a small breath before opening her eyes to see the gates opening. As she stepped out into the arena, she started to look around. 'Great, water and magma. not totally a bust, but not the best setting to start out with.' She thought as she made her way to the center. Before she could get to the center, She noticed her opponent heading out of their gate.

With an un-canny smile on her face, Trace started for them, rushing the them at full speed until she was close enough to throw a good solid hit aimed right for the their torso.

AP:
Random number (1,10) :
AS:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100
-----------------------------------------

Izanagi examined his surroundings as he exited the gate. Water and magma. Not a bad start. He couldn't Lava bend, but judging by his opponent's name, his opponent couldn't Water bend. This men there were be little room for stalemate here. "A dark bender, most likely," surmised Izanagi, "Though I could be wrong. We'll have to see, wont we?" His opponent, Trace as the announcer had said, rushed towards him, aiming to strike Izanagi. As for where she was aiming, Izanagi was not sure, she was not close enough yet. So he waited, calmly, and allowed Trace to draw nearer until he could discern her intentions.

Torso. Her eyes and body language screamed torso. Her body betrayed her thoughts, as Izanagi blocked the blow with his arm easily. As he blocked, he grabbed her arm, spinning and twisting masterfully until he had it locked under his own, tightly with no room for escape. He covered his remaining hand with white flames, and yanked the girl in towards him, maximizing the force of the blow he hoped to land. Izanagi aimed his flaming palm towards the girl's stomach, and yanked her in towards the palm to quicken and strengthen impact. If she could dodge this, she was skilled.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Trace Nightshadow
Spoiler:
HP: 100

Trace flinched as her arm was caught in his hand, the earth crumbling from around her wrist as she tried to move backward. With her hand still caught, He pulled her to him. 'Dang it. I'll have to try something else.' She thought as she reared up to kick off of him. 'Firebender, Great.' Trace jumped back, nearly ripping her arm out of socket and out of his grip. 'Play change!' Keeping her torso facing him, Trace moved almost effortlessly, her hands moving quickly to send a solid sheet of Earth at him at decently quick speeds and gaining momentum.

AP:
Random number (1,10) :
AS:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 80/100
-----------------------------------------

Izanagi was caught off guard, and the sheet of Earth hit him, and knocked him back. It hurt, he wasn't going to lie. Standing up, and smiling at his opponent, dusting himself off gently. "Earthbender," he said simply, "Threw me for a loop. I expected Darkbender by your name. Very well, congratulations on getting out of that. You're skilled, I admire that. Let us fight seriously now, shall we? Now that we both know what the other is capable of. Let us fight, but let us fight honourably." Izanagi removed his upper robe, so he stood, only in his pants, the upper half of his robe tossed aside.

He sunk into a stance, weighed and measured his options and surroundings, as well as his opponent. Once he had decided on a plan of attack, he moved. Dashing at his opponent at top speed. Once he neared Trace he raised his hand as if he was going to punch her as he neared, then as he was but a few inches away from her, he stepped, sidestepped and spun, twirling around and winding up behind Trace. As he stood behind her, he shot two bursts of white flame at his opponent's back. Trace had prepared to block a punch, but could she change her preparation and block these bursts of fire now?

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:53 pm

The match is over! The winner is Bailey and her character Trace Nightshadow! Winning with a 20 HP point lead, and a perfect win! Bailey and Trace will move on to the Heavyweight Division, while their opponent will move on to the Lightweight Division! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminaey Rounds ~ Match 1 ~ Bailey vs. Kouzai
Page 1 of 1