Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:31 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the second annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Preliminary Tournament's Fourth Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges, as well as a pit of magma in the middle, which was surrounded by a pool of water. While there would normally be more tricks and traps set up, they were disabled for the preliminaries.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Aryianna Yan and Yami Sentoki. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sixth seed match, Stephy vs. Loo Li. Stephy will have the honor of the first strike.

Last edited by Mr. ShowBiz on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Aryianna Yan
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100
-----------------------------------------

Aryianna frowned as she entered the arena. There was nothing she could use to her advantage. The water was meant for Water benders, which she was not. The lava for Lava benders, presumably so they did not destroy the arena making their own, which she again was not. And the dirt and sand floor was for Earth benders, which she also was not. Fire benders oft got the short end of the stick, being the only element able to create the object they were bending. Air benders had it easiest. There was air everywhere for them to bend. Aryianna pushed those thoughts from her mind. They were but distractions now. It mattered not what she had or didn't have. She could make her own fire, and it would but cost her only a little extra chi. Besides, she had no doubt she could at least hold her own against her opponent.

Aryianna was a skilled Fire bender in her own right. Aryianna was given first strike, and so she took the opportunity willingly, pouncing on her opponent the minute she was given free reign to. Like a jungle cat, Aryianna rushed towards her opponent, a flame burning in her hand as she raised it up to the side of her head. She looked as if she was prepared to swing her hand and loose a torrent of horizontal flames at her opponent. But Aryianna was smart, while Yami prepared to block a vertical torrent of flames, Ariyanna slid across the ground, beneath Yami and through her legs. Still on her back, she faced Yami's, and shot two blasts of fire at her spine.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Defense:

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Yami walked into the arena, her hood casting a dark shadow over her face. She listened intently to the announcer while she examined her surroundings. Hmph, she thought, It may take some amount of self control to avoid using the available water. Deep in thought, she barely reacted fast enough to dodge the initial strike. Turn around! She spun around to meet more flames. She moved her arms up only fast enough to protect the rest of her body. She winced, feeling her flesh burn from the intense heat.

Another fire bender, eh? This could get interesting. Yami flipped backward, keeping her eyes on her opponent. Don't let your guard down. She's fast. Shut up, Kokuo. I can handle this myself. Besides, I think it would be considered cheating if I relied on you too much. Very well. I will remain silent. But don't expect me to get you out of any tough situations. With that, the beast was silent. Yami eyed the other woman. She held her hand out behind her and gathered flames around her palm, forming a sphere made entirely of fire. Without warning, she hurled it at her opponent, who was conveniently lying on the ground.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Aryianna Yan
Spoiler:
HP: 93/100
-----------------------------------------

Aryianna, unfortunately, had overlooked the fact that by placing herself on the ground, she became vulnerable to attack by retaliation. Yami returned with a blast of fire. Aryianna rolled, but couldn't completely dodge the fire. Her shoulder took part of the blast, but the burn was minor, and Ariyanna ignored it, using a handful of dirt to pat out the flames. Now was the time for a counter attack. Aryianna, at top speed, charged towards Yami and the two collided, blocking each other's punches and blows, and redirecting hands so that blast of fire shot four feet off their mark.

Then, Aryianna jumped back, standing several feet away from Yami, and gathered in as much sunlight as he could. Her secret, her trump card. She was also a light bender. As she gathered in the sunlight through her skin and mixed the natural energy with her chi, Aryianna spun, and as if she was going to shoot lightning, thrust two fingers out towards her opponent in a lunge, but instead of shooting lightning, Aryianna sent out a laser blast towards Yami's shoulder. There would be no fatal blows in this tournament, but that didn't mean Aryianna couldn't pick Yami apart like a roasted chicken and either force her to retire from exhaustion or fear of death.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Loo, I'm going to step in here. The second rule applies only if someone uses a sword, that they applied for, but didn't list one in their character app. The application, which I made originally, included light bending. As for the no dual elements rule, that I meant to remove. I copied and pasted the exact same topic from last year, I guess I left it out. I'm going to allow the light bending, giving Steph the benefit of the doubt that she may have forgotten to list light bending when applying, because as far as character applications go, it was in hers when it was initially approved. So it's not like she's making it up only for the tournament. And what she did wasn't god-modding unless it caused damage. If she had punched you and said it hit, that is god modding. By saying you two exchanged blows, but both blocked each other, it is not god-modding but flavour text. Under normal circumstances I would say it was twinking, but in a tournament I will allow it. Furthermore, please DO NOT pass judgement on the tournament. Just because you are staff does not mean you are moderating the tournament. Your post is being deleted, and the fight continues unabridged.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Yami Sentoki
HP: 92

Yami saw the beam coming, and ducked under it. Oh, so we're using more than one element now, are we? she thought as she straightened up again. Well, two can play at that game. Yami looked around at the water pools set up for normal water benders using her peripheral vision.

Oh, so now you want help? Remember, it's because of me that you can bend water in the first place, Kokuo interrupted. Yami made a mental shrug. Just because you made it so water bending is available to me doesn't mean that I can't bend the element without your assistance. She mentally blocked out the distracting voice and focused on the task at hand. She lifted her hands, and the water from the nearest pool shot outward, freezing in midair as chunks of ice flew at her opponent.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:36 pm

The match is officially over!  Time is up!  The winner is Sakakibara Stephy and her character, Aryianna Yan!  Winning by a 1 HP point lead!  Amazing folks!  Aryianna Yan and Stephy will move on to the quarter-final round of the Heavyweight Division, while her opponent will be put in the Lightweight Division!  Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Preliminary Rounds ~ Match 6 ~ Stephy vs. Loo Li
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Tournament Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Tournament :: Preliminaries-
Jump to: