Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twilight [wip] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twilight [wip] I_vote_lcapTwilight [wip] I_voting_barTwilight [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twilight [wip]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral
Novice
Novice
Astral

Twilight [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Twilight [wip]   Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:12 am

|BASICS|
Name: Twilight
Nick: Mist of Death
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Where the employers or the targets are.
Element: Water, Fire, and Vapor

Pets: N/A

Weapons: 2 Stings

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: November 22nd
Blood type: AB negative
Hobbies: Doing whatever the heck she wants when she wants. Normally done on a whim her favorites are gambling, going out to eat, and perfecting her assassination techniques.
Quirks: She doesn't like people.
Family:  Kimi Hashiko(sister)
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Twilight [wip] Frases-de-el-dia-de-la-mujer-anime
Twilight is 5' 2" weighs 100lb and has vary fair skin. Her body shape wouldn't be considered a true hourglass but the general appearance of one is still there. Her hair is black and shiny. It is a few inches longer than shoulder length. You can count on her to wear her signature grey hoody with the hood always pulled up over her head. Her sea blue eyes are slightly hidden by her hair and the shadows cast from her hood giving her a rather unfriendly look. When not being spoken to directly Twilight can look spaced out like she is off in her own little world.  Twilight can be found slouching, leaning, or propping her feet up in an effort to get comfortable. She is vary rarely just standing especial if she feels she might be there for awhile. If there isn't something around to lean against she will sit down.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: (Be detailed. 1 paragraph minimum.)

Personal Strengths: (At least 1-5; not too many)
Personal Weaknesses: (2-5. Weaknesses create interesting characters. Not many people want to put a lot, but put 2-5)
Hamartia: (What is your character's one fatal flaw?)
Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
Dreams and Ambitions: (Does your character have a life goal or a dream?)

Likes: Money, night, food, training, weapons, and easy work.

Dislikes: People, socializing, day, running out of money, and peeps bailing out on paying her.

Brief History: A few year after Kimi was born Twilight was born. More capable now Twilight mother a fire bender and father a water bender decided to raise this one themselves. However another few years past and they suddenly found themselves less capable. They didn't abandon Twilight though. She had been with them too long for them to abandon her now.

The years went by and her family lived on the streets never knowing if they would survive to see another day. Twilight being the cute little girl at that age was taught to steal and when she was caught she didn't get into too much trouble. With Twilight's help the family lived much easier or at least as easy as you can get living on the streets.

As time went by Twilight became progressively better and better at sneaking around, pickpocketing, and stealing. However she was also getting older. People were becoming less forgiving when she got caught. One day when she was attempting to steal some valuable from a home owned by a wealthy man. She thought the he was asleep as her surveillance had reveled he was normally asleep at this time. Today though he worked late and found Twilight sifting thought his wife's jewelry bow. The man began beating her and beating her while mouthing off how worthless a street rat like herself was. That's when she first discovered she could fire bend and was also the first person she killed, but it would not be the last.

Twilight started assassinating anyone who was guarding the things she planned to steal. For a someone her age she was very good at it. It took awhile before the authorities began picking up on her trail. Not wanting to bring trouble to her parents Twilight mysteriously left.

Twilight became a hit girl for hire and she was very good at it. Patient, smart, stealthy, and strong she began making a name for herself. The clients increased as well as the jobs and money. During her career she discovered she could also water bend. This became invaluable to her as she began learning how to vapor bend. Her skill as an assassin increased dramatically and she became know as the Mist of Death.

After Twilight had amassed a good amount of wealth she returned to her parents. She didn't find them though. She began searching far and wide for them but found nothing. Giving up Twilight didn't know what to do with her life. So she just kept doing what she always did.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Twilight [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight [wip]   Twilight [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 am

I'm not sure if this character was completed or not. If you get this email response and come back, are you done? Can I approve?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Twilight [wip]
Page 1 of 1