Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twilight's Weapons 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twilight's Weapons I_vote_lcapTwilight's Weapons I_voting_barTwilight's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twilight's Weapons I_vote_lcapTwilight's Weapons I_voting_barTwilight's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twilight's Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral
Novice
Novice
Astral

Twilight's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Twilight's Weapons   Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:50 am

Name: Compressed Water Canister
Amount: 8
Type: ammo
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: A simple small canister filled with pressurized water and used as a propellant. Can be refiled by any water bender.
Origin/History: When Sting was custom ordered the problem arsed on how to eject the blade and bring it back for repeated use. Spring loaded ejecting only took the blade half the trip it needed to take. So pressurized water was used to both eject the blade and spin the reel of wire to bring the blade back. Unfortunately it meant limited use as apposed to the unlimited use of spring loaded but the only way to make that work was carrying extra blades to load in and that wasn't an option.

Name: Sting
Amount: 2
Type: hidden wrist blade
Appearance:
Spoiler:
A hidden wrist blade 2 feet in length strapped on top of the fore arm and easily concealable into a sleeve or bracer.
Special Abilities: a retractable blade which can spring from its hiding spot and be sprung back into hiding. In addition its attached to a 30ft steel cable. The blades can be ejected from the wrists with the use of pressurized water canisters. The blades can then be reeled back into place. A single shot and retract consumes a single canister. Reeling in something heavy such as Twilight herself consumes 2.
Origin/History: Needing a weapon as concealable as a dagger but also more useful for armed combat as well as surprise range attacks or pulling herself out of danger. Twilight used what funds she had to custom order the wrist blade. The prototype was able to hold 4 canister but Twilight found it too bulky and couldn't be concealed as much as she would like. The final product only held 2 canisters limiting some of its special uses but at least now it could be easily concealed.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Twilight's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's Weapons   Twilight's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Twilight's Weapons
Page 1 of 1