Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_vote_lcapLET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_voting_barLET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_vote_lcapLET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_voting_barLET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

LET'S SETTLE THIS!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS!   LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 pm

HP: 0

Yami collapsed on the ground after firing the wolves. The blast of flames struck her, and the pain was enough to knock her unconscious. Immediately, a team of paramedics that Yami had hired burst into the arena and put her on a stretcher, running out of the arena.

With no person to actually announce Ru's victory, a hobo who had been sleeping under the stands stood up and said, "It looks like we have a winner! That guy standing down there, who's name I don't know! Congratulations!"
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS!   LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Ru watched as he saw the paramedics lifted the girl away. He heard a man yell out something but he didn't care what he said. Ru rushed after the girl to tell her he sorry for any pain and to tell her what a great match it was. Ru ran and ran as fast as he could until reached the girl and the paramedics. "Hey, um, I'm sorry for hurting you and uh it was a great fight and maybe we could just talk and stuff and practice.. And uh... My names Ru-Zheng, we haven't officially introduced ourselves!" Ru shouted as he staggered behind the paramedics. He couldn't catch up, he was too tired. And with that, Ru blacked out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS!   LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:44 pm

"Hey! That guy just fainted! We ought to bring him to the hospital as well. It seems he also took quite the beating," one of the paramedics said, pointing at Ru. Two more paramedics ran out of the horse drawn cart they had come in and put Ru on a second stretcher. Both Ru and Yami were swiftly taken to the nearest hospital. The next morning, Yami woke up with two healers on either side of her hospital bed, making sure she was healthy. " 'ey, she's awake!" one healer said to the other. "Ya' frind is in de next room. Everyting checks out, you are free to go visit him if you like," the healer said to Yami. Slowly, Yami sat up and looked around. Her head was throbbing from the beast takeover. She couldn't remember the second half of the battle.

Yami stepped out of the room, one of the healers supporting her until she was able to walk on her own. "That room, miss," the healer said, pointing to the room next to Yami's. She walked in, wondering how Ru was doing. It was a good fight. And she knew that both of them were glad that the night before wasn't a full moon. If it was, the beast would have been unstoppable, and Ru would likely be dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS!   LET'S SETTLE THIS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S SETTLE THIS!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7