Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Light Shrine  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Light Shrine  I_vote_lcapThe Light Shrine  I_voting_barThe Light Shrine  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Light Shrine  I_vote_lcapThe Light Shrine  I_voting_barThe Light Shrine  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Light Shrine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Kouzai walked through the burning city. Most of the battle looked over, bodies littered the street and a large dragon corpse lay near the village square, it's head missing. Kouzai smiled "Lovely isn't it" asked Kouzai sarcastically "Light benders really know how to give a greeting." Kouzai walked towards the shrine "Looks like the city fell, meaning Earth and Dark soldiers are going to be crawling everywhere, we need to be careful"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Tekara silently agreed, assessing the damage with her own eyes. They were wide against her control, wide and sad. She and Kiari had loved this place while they were here. Now, it was in ruins. She was only glad he had not stayed here; he was at the Tribe now. She followed Kouzai through the rubble, stealthily avoiding looking conspicuous.

"This place looks horrible," she remarked, picking her way down a cobblestone pathway after him. On either side the buildings were either partially intact or crush. A mixture of odors wreathed about in the air, making her curl her nose. Most prominent was the scent of blood.

"Do you have any idea where this shrine is, Pain?" she wondered. "If it's anything like the Fire Nation one, it might be near the palace."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm

"This shrine used to be in a sewer, but was raised above ground in the past few years" said Kouzai "No traps, just one large room with a fountain"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Tekara gave a wry smile. "Interesting location." The destruction around them unsettled her, and sounds of fighting could still be heard. But she imagined that the shrine was deep in the city, protected and --

She whipped out her sword, and less than a second later, a Shadow Warrior was impaled on its deadly blade. Thrusting out, she dispelled the body from the tip, and proceeded to rapidly glance around. "Must be a wayward soldier. Intent on catching people alone," she assessed darkly. "Come on, let's hurry before more finds us."

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:13 pm

"Just in case..." said Kouzai, he put his hands together and 5 black flashes ran out in each direction. "That should do for now" said Kouzai "Let's go".
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Tekara instantly felt more protected by the flames. They were dark and dangerous, but loyal to their master. For a fleeting moment, she kind of hoped someone would attack them again, just so she could watch them get incinerated, but that was troublesome thinking, so she shoved the notion away.

Her dark gaze fell on a collapsed building. A small pile of bodies lay nearby. The battle had already swept through this place, leaving disaster in its wake. She wondered if the palace was still intact.

Suddenly she felt a chilling flicker down her spine. She rubbled her shoulders to chase it off, then continued on her way. "Those damn bastards," she commented. "I want to kill at least one of 'em." She knew in her heart she wouldn't have the nerve, but at that moment she raged.

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm

"After this we're heading to Ba Sing Se, you can kill the Earth King there if you want" said Kouzai "I'm heading to Dark Nation to take care of them there"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 am

Tekara nodded. "I would like that." She sheathed her sword and continued walking, the sun quickly setting to the west. She felt sad for a moment, heaving a heavy sigh, before she forced her chin up high. People were depending on them; they had to make it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:21 am

Kouzai walked inside the shrine. He saw a large fountain pouring out a golden water "That's it" said Kouzai. Kouzai ran up to the foutain, as he did a large gold deer with silver antlers appeared. The Deer looked down at Kouzai "You are the grandson of Lee and Phantom aren't you...I've met them once before, I can tell because you're similar to your grandfather in many ways, and I can sense your grandmothers linezge in your aswel" said the spirit. Kouzai nodded "We've come to seek your help, the Dark Nation has destroyed this city, we need to defeate them imediatley" said Kouzai "What do we need to do?" The Deer looked at Kouzai "Your weapons must be powered with light, if you are to defeat their weapons" said the spirit. Kouzai nodded "How do I fuse our weapons with light?" he asked. The spirit raised it's head and a golden light pulsed outward, as the deer lowered it's head it looked at Kouzai "There, you can now defeat the Dark Nation...head to your troops Fire Lord, only you can defeat the Dark Nation Queen" said the spirit. Kouzai nodded and looked at Tekara "I want you to back up my troops at Ba Sing Se, don't kill the Earth King once you take the palace, keep him alive because I'm going to deal with him later." Kouzai walked out of the shrine ready to teleport "Good luck" he said to Tekara. He turned around and dissapeared into the shadows.

(Sorry if that was rushed, but I gotta end this war today and start using the triplets tomorrow, there ae dead lines)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm

((Okay, then I know Tekara must keep pushing.))

Tekara grinned amusedly. "Where's my ride?" she called out to nowhere. "... Crap," she said, when her friend didn't reapper. Leaving the shrine, her gaze swept the ruckus around her. She paused in the middle of a long, wide street and dropped into a crouch.

Tekara started to run. So fast she displaced the air as she went.

"Time for Ba Sing Se!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Light Shrine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Shrine    The Light Shrine  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Light Shrine
Page 1 of 1