Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_vote_lcapLight Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_voting_barLight Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_vote_lcapLight Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_voting_barLight Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] Empty
PostSubject: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:53 am

Hana puts on her black cape, which covers her from feet to head. You can only difficultly see her face. It's the same cape she wears every time she goes to the city to see her people's status. She does that every week and she has to make sure nobody knows who she is, because, although the criminality is low in the Light State, you never know if there is a crazy person planning against you. She sometimes go without the cape so that people actually see that their princess cares for them, but this time, she was covering up.

She heads out of Light Palace and goes to the city. She walked through the the kiosks and houses and she could see people buying food and some kids were playing. Everything seemed in peace, until she saw a woman in a kiosk. She wanted food, but she didn't have enough money to buy it. She was pleading to the man, but the man refused to give her anything. She was in her knees, and two kids were standing next to her. Hana went to the kiosk and extended her hand to the lady and said "I'll pay what you want". The lady grabs the princess' hand and stands up. Hana gave a Silver Piece to the man and the lady was able to buy food. "Thank you so much. Im in deed to you. Who are you? What can I do?" said the lady to Hana. "It doesn't matter who I am. Just be a good person and teach fraternity and love to your children, so they have good values and don't act like this man" said Hana, putting a smile in her face and then continues her walk.

She keeps walking for 5 minutes, and then suddenly she accidentally hits someone and she falls backward. When she falls, her part of the cape that covers her face falls back, and her face is revealed. She puts it back immediately and stands up and says "Im so sorry. I didn't see you in the way. I was staring at the sky. Im so sorry again!"

OOCC: Leo, that guy will be your character! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------
Drago "Black" Phoenix, or his real name that he just foud out a few weeks ago Drago Phoenix Kami, was a 6'1 foot sixteen year old wore everything black. he had dark eyes and black hair, and his uniform consisted of a black shirt and pants and a black trench coat. he was a very powerful bounty hunter however not very known, even though he was the 16th best bounty hunter in the light state. he never ran out of cash since he had access to a dragon's treasure cave, as well as a elemental dragon, who sheds diamond scale once every month. which equaled fifteen pounds of diamond very month, and keeps getting more.
Drago was in a carefree mood, he didn't have any missions from Itami, nor there was any "dangerous" criminals around. he was walking around the capital, a bit bored when he crashed into a women, who quickly pulled her hood back on, "it's alright, why do you have a hood on your head miss?"
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:03 am

Hana gets up and put her hood back on as quickly as she can. The boy didn't seem bothered. Instead, he asked why did Hana had a hood. Hana couldn't just say who she was in public. She'll draw too much attention. Hana was thinking wether she should tell him or not. She felt in deed, so she forced herself to tell him. But before that, she said gently "Why don't we go to a safer place, for I am a special woman". She knows it'll be weird. She just met him, accidentally, and she is asking him to go to a safer place. She doesn't even know if he has somewhere to go, she just told him that, because something inside her told her she can trust him.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:30 am

Drago gave a small smile and nodded, "alright," her voice was familiar somehow...but from where. he couldn't remember. maybe it's someone he met in the past or maybe it's just his imagination. "lead the way miss," he said taking a step back out of respect. she could have been an important noble,royal, merchant, or maybe a normal person who is being followed by some kidnappers for a reason or another. "By the way i'm Drago "Black" Phoenix," drago was known a little in the light capital but much more in the black market for capturing a dangerous serial killer who was killing light capital nobles. his achievement caused some news but not much.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:08 am

"Lead the way, miss", said the boy with black hair as he stepped back for respect. How nice, thought Hana. He looks 16 or so, and if he is 16, he is really mature for his age. He is also a gentleman. Glad to have people like him in the Light State, thought Hana while she puts a smile and walks. She walks toward hallway between two buildings. There she can reveal who she is and nobody see her. Hana wonders how the kid would react. It's the first time she actually reveals herself while she is "Hooded Woman". Will he freak out?, Hana thought, but then, why would he freak out? Maybe he'll ask for favors or things like that, Hana thought.

Hana then makes sure that nobody is looking. She is obviously well known and loved in the Light State. Hana does not see someone looking, so she takes her hood off, revealing her purple eyes and blonde hair in a bun. She releases her long hair and it falls down to her low-back. "I am Hana Itaruki, Princess of the Light State".
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Drago's mouth dropped, "Princess Hana...the Light Princess!" he couldn't move or say anything else. He wanted to meet the Light royalty for a long time, but this hit him by surprise. His goal was to become a noble and if he had the chance a royal. he wanted to ask her but felt humiliated if he asked her. "may i ask something? Why are you around the city without body guards or soldiers, umm, your highness?"
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:45 am

The boy seemed surprised, but I wouldn't blame him. Seeing a Princess randomly at night can be quite shocking... "As you can see, I don't want anyone to recognise me. That's why I'm wearing this hood" Hana explained. "I like to go at night and visit my village, to help the ones in need" she told the to the boy named Drago.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Drago smiled as he lightly bit the tip of his thumb, " Princess hana we're being watched," he whispered lightly. even though it was dark, drago created a technique that allows him to see by sending tiny electrical charges and the charges bounce back creating a image in his mind. he never left his guard down, after one of his friend's died...he never let his guard down, not even in his sleep. "he's holding a rifle..." he said silently
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 pm

" Princess hana we're being watched," Drago whispered me "he's holding a rifle...". Hana's heart starts beating fast, but she manages to control herself. She doesn't want the person with the rifle to know Hana knows. If he suspects she knows, he'll probably shoot quickly. Hana have never been in this scenario before. Citizens love her. Perhaps he isn't from the Light State. Maybe he is anarchist. How does he knows who I am?, Hana thought. "What do we do?" I whispered at Drago. He can shoot any moment now. If Hana would only know where he is located, she can blast him with a light beam and disintegrate him easily. But for now, the boy is the only one who can help Hana.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Drago aimed two of his fingers, his index and middle fingers together, and fired a blast of black lightning, a mastery element that only 3 or 4 people know in the entire world. the sound of the black lightning was much louder than normal lightning, as loud a a metal cart being crushed or ripped apart. the impact of the lightning on the roof was devastating until a part of the roof was molten rock. drago then took a step back, "oops...didn't mean to do that much damage..." he said making an awkward smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]   Light Guardian [Lee & Leo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Guardian [Lee & Leo]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next