Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_vote_lcapclash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_voting_barclash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_vote_lcapclash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_voting_barclash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) Empty
PostSubject: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:41 pm

clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) Rwby_by_scourgethehedgehog20-d5v415v
Rose Kami

"Red like roses fill my dreams and brings me to the place you rest...”
----------------------------------------------------
Rose Kami, a 16 year old read cloaked girl who was lost in Ba sing se, for the fourth time today. She got preoccupied with some animals  and got lost for the first time. the second time she got lost when a polar tiger stole her cloak and chased if for about a few hours. the third time was the same as the first time and the fourth time is when she chased down a thief who stole her money. she lost her map and didn't know the place very well, when she crashed into somebody...
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:56 pm

(kazza is going to be 17 for this. it will help me get personality for kidnapped)

kazza walked own one of the many streets of ba sing se. he loved the most crowded oned because it challenged his mind. he would stand on a building to start planning a path to the crowd then climb down and start walking. as he walked he would change paths to accomodate a shifting opening. almost everytime he would get to the end without bumping people. today however, as he neared the end someone bumped into him. he looked down to see a woman, not much younger than himself.

'' im sorry,'' he said, holding his hand out to her. ''are you ok''
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Rose gave a sigh, "i'm physically alright...first i get lost and then get robbed, and finally get lost agian." she unfolded her weapon until it became a giant scythe, and smashed into the wall right next to kazza, "your not going to rob me are you?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Kazza started to respond until he got a good look at her face. she was beautiful.

''n-no, i-i-i'm not.'' his cheeks flushed and he looked away from her face. ''i-i might n-not b-be ab-ble t-to find who r-robbed you, b-but i c-can help you.''
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:00 pm

"really you could help me?" she said refolding her scythe, "i hope your not lying or else..." she said putting he hand behind her back. she noticed someone on the roof when looking up holding a rifle aim it at them, she pretend not to notice it, and quickly pulled out two pistols and fired them aiming it to the roof, one of the shots hit the rifle while the other hit the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:32 pm

kazza grabbed the girls hand. the attack pulled him out of his shyness and into a tactical thought.

''run'' he started to pull her through the crowd. ''my brother owns a house here. it will be safe there. he is out of town.''
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Rose quickly pulled her hand from the man, and gave a small smile she closed her eyes and noticed that there was atleast fifteen people judging from the footsteps not all of them were of the attackers, she opened her eyes and unfolded her chi blaster form, "leave your ideas to you self scaredy-cat," she said, she fired three shots aiming at the roof hitting three men straight into the chest, she then changed the chi blaster into a scythe.
just as a boulder like ball came crashing where she once was, "come on you guys are really slow, she said sitting on on of the rooves above kazza.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:29 pm

''FIGHTING IS NOT ALWAYS THE ANSWER!'' he called out. ''THERE ARE TO MANY INNOCENTS. SOMEONE COULD GET HURT!''
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm

"they are the ones who started, and i'll not let them hurt anyone..." she said taking out a two smoke bombs as she desended to the ground and threw the two objects to the ground and grabbed kazza's should and pulled him and hid in a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:05 pm

once they were in the building he whispered to the girl ''it doesn't matter if they started it. you did not need o continue it.'' kazza peeked out the window to see if they were followed. ''If one must fight you do so on your ground. once you have the upper hand, you press it. you did not have the upper hand.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)   clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clash between sides (Tarlof, Leosan)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next