Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Start of a Journey (Private) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_vote_lcapThe Start of a Journey (Private) I_voting_barThe Start of a Journey (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Start of a Journey (Private) I_vote_lcapThe Start of a Journey (Private) I_voting_barThe Start of a Journey (Private) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Start of a Journey (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki_Shinozuka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yuki_Shinozuka

The Start of a Journey (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Here in Ba Sing Se's middle ring, Nyx is wondering the streets, searching for information on a rare found she recently made. Before, while visiting the Northern Air Temple for the recent job, she stumbled upon an secret underground room while searching for Ai, that has wondered the grounds. From the looks of it and if the thick layer of dust was any indication, no one has been in the room for a long time. There she found Ai near the bottom of the staircase the leads to the room, cowering in the darkness, probably not knowing how to return. She also found a scroll on how to make a rare potion that can improve a weapon's durability, to make it unbreakable, and sharper, that can even cut through the thickest layer of metal. But since she does't know whether such a potion exists, so she decided to go to Ba Sing Se to find information about the ingredients and also about the scroll itself.
After visiting Ba Sing Se's University, she didn't find any information that might be anywhere useful. So she decided to wonder the street, listening to gossips being passed around, since before some information she got was quite useful during her previous jobs. And sometimes she would visit old junk shops that may contain some rare book she might be able to use. Since sometimes rare books can be found in old junk shops, forgotten to the world. Most people wont think that they can find anything valuable in these kinds of places.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:35 am

Miu was doing some window shopping along a crowded morning street. She knew she had to save up money to buy only the necessaries but she couldn't resist attraction of this particular shop that had put some exotically painted vases on display. And now, she was inside briefing through the old shop that was selling all kinds of weird stuff, though she was still paranoid of the dozen of noisily chirping birds in hanging wooden cages at the entrance when she walked in.

She had long lost interest in the vases on display after looking at the pricey numbers on tags written in messy handwriting. She caught herself intrigue in everything listed in the shop, but kept her eyes glued on a rack of colorful paper flowers interestingly cheap and affordable and pretty like they were naturally meant for her.

She averted her gaze and looked at Nyan clawing on her shoulder and handed him a big orange blossom with golden lining, "Sweetie pie, hold this for me would you?" Nyan opened his mouth what looked like a toothy grin to her and bit down on its stock.

Her back met a partial solid structure, then she realized she had bumped into someone. "Look where you're going." Miu grunted and turned around. She saw a feminine face, its a girl a head taller than her with very long shiny straight black hair. It's a person. She has a face. She's facing.. Something clicked in her mind, she was the one that had been walking backwards. A breeze. Sweatdrop. "Oh i think i've mistaken, i'm so sorry..." A voice boomed before she could end her sentence.

"Hey, young lady! What are you doing opening my book if you're not going to buy it anyway? Do you know that books in my store are old, precious and expensive? I don't think you even have enough cash in you to pay for it if it's torn! Now put it back and you girl, don't touch my things if you're going to feed them to that filthy cat!" Miu turned again and saw the shop keeper was staring at both of them angrily.

"AND NO PETS ALLOWED IN MY STORE!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Shinozuka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yuki_Shinozuka

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:32 pm

While browsing at an old shop, looking through the books the shop could offer, something bumped into Nyx, bringing her out of her thoughts. When she looked to the side she saw a small girl who was a head shorter than her and she had hair the color of rainbows. When she saw who she bumped into the girl suddenly started to apologies, but Nyx's was captivated be the color of the other girls hair, not paying attention to what the other said. But a booming voice interrupted her appreciation of the other girl's hair. She looks toward the front of the shop into the face of an inraged old woman. When Nyx entered the shop the old woman was behind the counter, so she presume the woman was the shop owner.

After being ranted by the owner, Nyx took her knapsack that was by her foot, then she and the other girl was thrown out of the shop. Another glance toward the other girl, Nyx suddenly noticed the cat, what she assume was a cat anyway since she never saw that species before, that was on the girl's shoulder. Looking more at the girl, her curiosity was growing, not noticing that she was staring. Questions were swirling in her head, how was her hair that color? What did she use to color her hair? What species was that animal on your shoulder? Is it a bun as the animal's body? Is that actual jam on the body? But a movement in Nyx's knapsack took her away from the thoughts. Suddenly she remembered that Ai was in the sack, sleeping. She put the sack down and opened it to let the light brown colored Nekomata out, it's sleep probably disturbed by the loud preaching. She closed the sack again and while holding the sleepy Nekomata in her arms, she swung her knapsack over her shoulder. Checking that she had all her things, she then was deciding whether to continue her search or inquire about the girl that captured her interest.

Last edited by Yuki_Shinozuka on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:00 pm

"What?" Miu glared at the reentering shop keeper disbelievingly. "I was going to buy it before you scolded me! Well i hope my Nyan-kun would eat them up, hell even your whole store!" she shouted in front of the store, "Right, sweetie pie?" she glanced at the purring turtlecat.

A sound of ruffling rag made her face her new attention: the-long-hair-pretty-ladygirl-that-she-had-bumped-into. The girl had a brown sack with her, the source of that noise. She looked wide eyed as it produced a twin-tailed kitty cat, resting peacefully in arms. "You have a pet? But-but?" why does it have two tails? She looked to the shop, "That's no fair! Why do you get to take your pet to stores and i don't?" she did, but not without a squabble or two with the owners. "But it's still a tie since you've been kicked out too, haha" surprisingly Miu was satisfied.

She gave her broadest smile, "Well, people who have a taste of cute pets are my friends, not all but mostly all" She picked up Nyan and shoved it in front of her to the girl. "This is Nyan the turtlecat and i'm Miu, a great morning pleasure to meet you!" She tilted her head, "By the way, you don't look like a college geek to me, perhaps you're an antique collector who has a thing for bulky old books?" She chuckled a little at her funny statement.
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Shinozuka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yuki_Shinozuka

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:02 pm

After hearing to the cry of outrage from the girl about not being able to bring her pet into the, it seem she was satisfied that Nyx was also kicked out. Than since she decided to introduce herself and her turtlecat,Nyan, though I still haven't seen a turtlecat with a pink shell before, Nyx decided to stay with Miu for a while.

Quite amused with Miu's burst of outrage and her outspoken attitude, Nyx has taken quite a liking to the girl. "I'm Nyx, and this," she turned Ai towards Miu to see, "is Ai, a Nekomata. And for your question, no, I'm not a collage geek or an antique collector. I also don't have a thing for "bulky old book". But I do collect things that interest me." The noise in the market place was increasing and more people were out and about. It was getting more and more crowded, probably because it was lunch time. Ai mewed at Nyx and was petting her arm with her paw, it seem she was getting hungry. Feeling hungry herself, but not ready yet to end her conversation with Miu, she decided to invite the rainbow haired girl for lunch. "Would you mind accompanying me for lunch? My treat." She'll ask the girl questions later, but for now she needs to feed herself and her pet, no one wants an hissy Nekomata around.

Last edited by Yuki_Shinozuka on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:47 am

((we could definitely roleplay your dream about the mad scientist haha i wanna see if your dead or make it out alive. I shotgun ze scientist lemme killya with massive snowballzzz))  Dance 

"Ah, so that's it. I knew it." Awkwardly Miu made a gesture knocking her left hand to her palm. A silent mewl she saw the twin-tails kitten sturred awoke and was now clawing on her owner's arm. Nyx seemed to know better of it and said something that made her heart fluttered, "Really? I've not eaten with anyone for days, you're the kindest," her eyes sparkled. "Then let me return your kindness with a drawing of mine," Miu opened her bag, took Nyx's hand and placed rolled up paper into her palm.

"Sweetie pie, we're going to eat treats with someone!" Nyan yawned and licked himself. Miu sighed, "He keeps on going on diet and now look at him, his head grows bigger than his shell." She placed Nyan down. "Where should we head? I heard there's a pretty impressive hawker market down the road and it sells good food," Miu pointed, "and if you happen to be finding some information, i'm free at most moments." Nyx did not looked like an earth citizen after all. ..She, too, was not. "..to help in your search."
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Shinozuka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yuki_Shinozuka

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:08 am

((Lol!! Maybe, hey you never know right. So you're gonna kill bothe me and the scientist? Are you gonna even save me?)) The Start of a Journey (Private) 2629584199 

Miu agreed to accompany Nyx for lunch. But the comment about the girl's turtle cat got her thinking, 'Can a shell grow and become smaller? Huh, better ask her later.' Then she considered where to eat; she didn't know the Earth Kingdom much. But she has been to that hawker market yesterday and the food was quite good. "Sure, I went there yesterday and the food was good." She smiled to the girl." Come on, follow me."

On their way to the hawker market, Nyx was quite. She was considering all the questions that she would like to ask. She can't outright ask the questions, and since they weren't that acquainted with each other, she doesn't know what might offend the other girl. What if Miu thinks she's being weird by asking? 'Hmm, it's a lot to think about. Even though she said to ask her any question, but it's about my research. And I can't really just ask her about the scroll when I don't even know if it's true or not or if there is any of these ingredients. Maybe I'll take it slowly, asking the normal things first like how old she is and such. Then the other things comes after. Yeah' Gathering her thoughts and resolve, Nyx made her way to the market.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:07 am

((that depends on your skills deah. SKILLS. It must be real amazing, out of genre topic we could create it in the General Chat or the Art and Poems section. I wanna learn how to be a good villain so you can be the dinosaur  Laughing ))

Miu excitedly followed Nyx, she was practically bouncing behind Nyx, she couldn't wait any longer, to eat, and to know more about Nyx. The girl was an enigma, she had a sort of mysterious aura around her that made her all the more interesting in addition to her looks and attire. Judging by the eager face of Ai(cats pull eager faces??) and a disgusted look from Nyan, she knew they were nearing their destination and she could smell a waft of scrumptious fragrant in the gradually becoming hot air.

"I. Am. So. Lucky i meet you!" Miu squealed in joy. Her facial expression changed as soon as it came, "Is this a dream? This is just a boring dream of lameness that the gods of the city of Lammo-know-where are giving me as a hallucination of this hot weather so that i could enjoy my day with myself from not being a total jerk, right?" she looked at Nyx then pinched herself hard. She sighed a second time for the day, "I'm sorry, i just couldn't believe that a trip of an explorer could be this awesome! Nevermind that, lets just keep walking. Heehee.."

"We could talk about anything during lunch!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Shinozuka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yuki_Shinozuka

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:19 am

Chuckling to herself, Nyx was amused with the girl's reaction. And she said she was an explorer, that answered some of her questions. ' So she's travelling with that turtle cat alone. Hmm, maybe she can answer some of my questions. But even so, her reaction to food is quite cute.' Nyx thought, smiling to herself.

Then they reached their destination. There were a lot of stalls around the square and in the middle of the square there are tables and chairs, for those that want to enjoy their lunch. Nyx look toward Miu, " What would you want to eat? Well, since there are a lot of things selling. Want to walk around first and see?" Nyx pointed behind her with her thumb towards the stalls.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Miu followed Nyan toward a table to the far end corner of the square, it was almost a routine, the picky turtlecat was always the one choosing everything, when it was the other way round Nyan would stubbornly reject any offer. He jumped onto his chosen stool and sat there licking his fur. "Great idea, let's look around for a bit. I'm starving!" She looked at her pet trustingly, "Nyan always chooses the cooler and better places, he woud be in charge looking after our seats," she turned around happily, "Let's go!"

Miu eyed around the square. The food stalls were on each side, the left side started with a colorfully decorated stall selling fried food, while the right started with a relatively large one selling all kinds of drinks, however the colors of the drinks told her the stall would not have plain tea if she had asked one. Miu nodded to the left side, "Let's start with the left row," she then pointed to the large drink stall, "we'll reach there anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey (Private)   The Start of a Journey (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Journey (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next