Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_vote_lcapNew Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_voting_barNew Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_vote_lcapNew Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_voting_barNew Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Ember Island Player

Go down 
+2
Loolaalee
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

New Ember Island Player - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:46 am

(4 days)
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:16 am

(3days)
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:29 am

Ruiyn looked at Clarissa and responded softly "Thank you and yes I'm extremely proficient in fighting in the dark. As a matter of fact its where I like to do my fighting. See I am a Shadow Bender. My previous occupation was a Mercenary, now Security." He turned to look at Takeda "Last I saw of Bae was in Ba Sing Se but unfortunately he said he wasn't staying there long. Wether he is still there or not I do not know. He did mention something about Kyoshi Island. I met him there about a week ago."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:09 pm

''excuse me,'' takeda said, suddenly weak in the knees. ''i'll be in my study.'' takeda walked down the stairs to his study and collapsed into his chair. so he was last in ba sing se. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Shigeru looked around at all the players, and decided that in the confusion, she would go see where Takeda had gone. "Uh, if you'll excuse me, I need to go use the restroom! Practice your lines!" she said, then ran out of the room down the hall where Takeda's office was located. What's going on with him? Why does he seem so upset? she thought as she walked toward the office. And...who's this Bae person? What does he have to do with Takeda?

She slowly pushed the door open and walked into the room. "Alright, I want answers. What's going on here? Who is this Bae person, and what did they do that makes you seem so uncomfortable? This isn't the Takeda I know. What happened to looking good in front of the other players?" she asked, placing a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:40 pm

(skip daldal she has been gone for over a month)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:52 am

Clarissa turned back to Ruyin and smiled. "Darkness is a friend to the loneliest people." She said before moving out of everyone's way. "Ruyin, you are supposed to be playing who again?" Clarissa asked as she stepped over by a script and picked one up, flipping through the pages as if she was searching for a scene. She tried to ignore the fact that Shigeru and Takeda had just ran out of the theatre, leaving her there with no one she really knew.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:38 pm

"I play no one, I am security. And don't try to read something when you can't. I can tell your blind." Ruiyn spoke softly looking at Clarissa studing how she moved. He looked at her eyes and he could see the slight fog in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:51 pm

takeda wipes his hand down his face. ''he is my nephew. the only family i have left.'' a tear rolled down his cheek. ''he ran a way and i haven't been able to find him.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Understanding dawned on Shigeru. "So, Bae is your nephew, and you just learned he is still alive. Yet this guy, Ruiyn, also claims to be your nephew. It seems you have some family you never knew about. So what are you going to do? You know where he is. I'll even come with you if you want. Whatever you do, don't sit around in your office. Do something, even if it's just pushing these players forward. But sitting in here all day isn't going to accomplish anything." She said, offering words of encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ember Island Player   New Ember Island Player - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ember Island Player
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next