Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 am

Bailey turned quickly to face Saejima, proud of her control of the fire at the moment. Bailey spotted the barrage of fire coming at her and thought quickly about what she could dodge and what would be ok to be hit by. Not liking her chances, She fell to her back on the rubble, letting two fireballs hit her shoulder and stomach. With a hiss, Bailey moved to stand back up when she saw the stones heading her way and rolled to the side of the rubble, slightly closer to the Boss. The pain of the fire balls arguing with every movement she made. Bailey closed her eyes and pulled her dagger out, letting her pain heat the blade. Moving quickly from her spot, Bailey charged at the earth bender, aiming to slice at his hand or arm to disable him. Every move Bailey made, her injuries started to fight against her. She focused again and aimed a few shots of fire at Saejima, trying to distract him by sending the fire everywhere and anywhere. With a quick duck, Bailey moved to slide between the guards, separating them from each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:05 am

Saejima's eye's narrowed to curious glare, he watched the girl drop to the ground as she was hit by two of Kiryu's fireballs that burned through her clothes and seared her flesh causing severe burns to surround her shoulder and her abdomen. She however followed up by making a surprising direct charge at him with a knife in hand after she had dodged the rocks he threw at her. He stood his ground as she charged to protect the boss.
"This has gone on for long enough..." He remarked as she charged and was about to slash his arm.
Using one of the rocks floating around him he made the rock come towards his own arm and hit it hard enough to break so that the pieces quickly formed around his hand and arm to form a rock gauntlet and glove. He took a step forward towards her to grab the very blade of her dagger and wrap his fingers tightly around it. In the same instance of grabbing her dagger, his other hand shot forward to attempt and grab her throat so he could pick her up off the ground and choke her.

Kiryu did not lag behind at all, regardless of how Saejima faired and if his counter attack succeeded. Kiryu chased after her the moment she charged Saejima. He collected red fire within his hands for a stronger blast and the moment Saejima would grab her blade Kiryu would thrust both fists towards the assassin to hit her back with a massive attack that would no doubt end this battle with her badly injured.
The fireball was fast, and would likely reach her long before she'd even see it.
Kiryu couldn't help but smile as he had a good feeling that they had just won.

An orange crescent moon shaped wave suddenly ripped through the air and slammed into Kiryu's fireball, causing a moderate explosion of fire and pressure to erupt in between Kiryu and the other two.
"What?!" He said to himself in a puzzled expression.
Feeling something coming towards him he turned to his right only to see a black haired man carrying a hot red sword that was quickly brought down on his forehead. The impact of the blunt side of the blade was strong and it caused his vision to blur followed by a deep burning sensation on his forehead.
Roth landed on the ground with his sword being held by both hands. He was going to move his attention to the other man, however Kiryu hadn't broken his composure.
Somehow the attack hadn't knocked him out cold. Instead Kiryu kept a grin on his face began to laugh and grab the blade with his bare hand.
"Geahahahah!!!" He manically laughed as fire surrounded his hand that was grasping the blade.
Roth's eye's in a slight admiration of this man's durability.
Kiryu's eye's turned to the samurai as his head slowly followed his gaze.
"You think...Fire is gonna... Hurt me!?" Kiryu provoked in a growl.
Roth responded with taking a step towards Kiryu and shooting his knee straight up into the man's groin.
Kiryu's gasped with wide eye's at the sudden massive spike in pain as he kneeled over. The knee was followed with a quick sideways swipe of Roth's blunt side of his sword going across Kiryu's face, causing him to fall to his side.

Roth would then proceed to turn to the second man and the woman whom he came down her to help in the first place. However his attention was turned to shouting of men with weapons in hand as they be to mobilize around the samurai, the assassin, the bodyguards and the boss.
He looked around as they were able to finally properly organize themselves.
"This isn't good..." He mumbled to himself as his grip on the hilt of his katana tightened.
The more he thought about it, the more he realized that this was becoming more and more hopeless. Was he going to have to fight everyone? Perhaps kill them? From the looks of it, it was almost impossible to continue to fight without turn his sword to the sharp end and begin spilling blood. He didn't want to kill these men, for both himself, and his family. Yet he didn't want to leave here without his family sword that he would be willing to die for.

Was he really down to just one option?
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Bailey's blade sliced into the hardened rock on Saejima's hand, getting stuck in the stone. She pulled against his grip, hoping to pull it free when the corner of her eye caught the movement of his other hand. Forgetting the knife, Bailey ducked down quickly, letting go of her dagger and feeling the brush of wind from where Saejima's hand passed above her. Pulsing fire around her wrists, Bailey punched a fireball at Saejima's stomach. Stepping backward, Bailey felt the thrust of the blast behind her, shocking her back toward Saejima. Startled, Bailey moved to face Kiryu and find the dark haired man engaging in a fight with him. A small bit of relief flooded over her, hoping the newcomer was there to help her. She turned back to face Saejima, fully concentrating on his actions and moving around them as the other guards flooded around them. "I hope your here to help, at least for the moment, because I'm going to need it." Bailey yelled to the newcomer, keeping a careful eye on Saejima and the nearby guards.
Without waiting for a reply, Bailey turned and sent a series of fireballs toward the guards posted on her right, watching the Boss and Saejima as she moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Guards from all around them began mobilizing with cross bow at the ready and swords drawn. Several men were on watch towers aiming flame tipped bolts, on the ground were more men with crossbows and men much closer whom had surrounded them with swords during their exchange with the body guards. Those that were bender had there elements on hand and were ready to strike with their own elemental assaults as well.
Roth looked around at all this, and realized that there was only one way they could both get out of this.

Saejima kept track of the woman as she ducked down, seeing the flame surrounded her fist, Saejima quickly took a step back a performed a roundhouse kick to hit her wrist and knock her hand away so the fireball to fire up into the air harmlessly. He himself seeing all of the guards he jumped back to get some distance before landing on the ground on one knee and slamming both his fists into the ground. Several short spikes rose up around Roth and Jane, not rising any higher to try and impale the, but instead rising up just a little to show that he could extend them further if he wanted to and stab them both. Where at the same time it worked as an obstacle to further show them they were trapped.

Kiryu who was some how still awake was on the ground rolled to his hands and knees, red flame surrounding his and his hands sinking deep into the ground looking like he was ready to pounce on the two intruders.

Witnessing all of this, Roth did the one this thing he could do.

Just before the mysterious woman behind him was going to attack, Roth placed his hand on her shoulder firmly.
"Don't!" He boldly told followed by pulling her shoulder a little to fully get her attention.
"Look around you, we've already lost" He said with a disappointed expression.

As he said that, guards were all around them, Kiryu and Saejima were ready to attack them, and there were so many weapons pointed in there direction that it would be impossible to counter everything, not without killing everyone, which would only attract the attention of the Earth Nations police and that would just get them arrested.
The guards closed in on them.
"Drop your weapons!!!" One of the guards shouted at them.
"Come on kiddies, don't make this harder then it has to be" Kiryu remarked with a smile on his face as blood ran down the corner of his mouth.

Roth grip on his sword grew tighter, these blades were given to him by his father, he treated them like they were a piece of his own heart. He felt a deep pain in his stomach for even considering to drop them on the ground. Aside from the blood that was on them, they were polished to a mirror sheen and fully cleaned and even smelled wonderful. He didn't want to let them go, but he knew that if he didn't, he'd die here. or go to jail and then never see them again.
His eye's narrows and his teeth grit together as he looked down at his sword, getting one long look at it before he bit the bullet and dropped it to the ground.
"Trust me" He'd tell the woman with a voice as comforting as he could manage despite his own deep desire to continue fighting.

He kept his hand on her shoulder just to try and fully express to her that this was what they had to do if they were going to get out of this alive.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:46 am

Bailey jumped back from Saejima's attack and found herself back to back with the samurai. She stood stunned by the his words, Give in? Bailey Jane does not just give in. She told herself, glaring at the guards. The weight of the man's hand on her shoulder wasn't much, but enough to keep her mind on it. She watched as the guards crept closer to them, inching their way to fully show their numbers. Casper (the name she gave the man who sent the order letters) didn't think this one through very well. Not if he sent two people in just to get caught in a suicidal battle. Bailey blinked and looked at the string of her bow. Had they noticed I have it? She asked herself, removing her gloves to show no weapons. "Trusting you might end up killing me, I hope you are ready to deal with that kind of guilt." Bailey replied, pulling the bow string over her head. "Oh, and if I lose this bow, I will personally go after anyone who claims to own it. Got it." She clenched her hand around the handle on last time before releasing it into a guards hands. So this is what defeat feels like. She thought, resting just slighting against Roth before a guard grabbed her shoulder, forcing them away from each other. Someone blindfolded Bailey with something, directing her through a maze of left and right turns with a rough turn of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:52 pm

"Heheh, oh boy we're gonna have fun with you kiddies" Kiryu said with a giggle as he rushed over to them as they dropped there weapons.
These weren't normal guards, so naturally they weren't quite as nice as say the police would be. They blindfolded Jane but not before one of them shot his fist up into her stomach, while another would pull her down to her knees to bind her hands together. Two guards grabbed both her arms to stand her up.

Kiryu picked up Roth's fallen sword and held with the blunt side facing forward.
"This thing hurt like a bitch you know..." He commented as he examined the blade and enjoyed the feel and look of it. Yet this was only momentary before he took a hard swing to Roth's ribs.
Roth grit his teeth and bent over from the pain only for Kiryu to smack it into his body two more times then one on his thigh.
"How's it feel huh?! It's the least you deserve!" Kiryu protested and he smashed Roth over the head with it.
Roth kept his arms up and took the blunt end of the blade on his forearms. He knew he could take his blade back and kill the crazy fire bender right here and now, however Roth just bared it, falling to one knee in an attempt to exaggerate his injuries a little to try and stop the assault. It was all the samurai could do at this point.
Once on his knee Kiryu shot his right foot forward and kicked Roth in the chest and down on his back. The samurai was in pain but he didn't utter a sound, he just waited for more hits.

"You're not even gonna scream? Not even a grunt in pain? You think your that tough?" Kiryu taunted as he rested the sword on his shoulder and stood over Roth.
Roth didn't say anything, he could tell this man didn't like it when people didn't react to him, clearly a man that needed attention wherever he went.
"Well I'll show how much pain I can cause!" Kiryu yelled before going to hit Roth again, only to have his arm stopped by a strong hand and a serious glare from his partner.
"That's enough, the boss wants them alive" Saejima told him in a strong tone.
Kiryu's darted to Saejima and while resistant at first he ended up nodding his head and relaxed his arm.
"Later then, you and me are gonna have some fun" He threatened Roth before soccer kicking him in the stomach.
Roth bent over even more into a ball for a moment before relaxing and just breathing through the pain.
One of the guards walked up to him and grabbed his arm.
"Get your ass up" The guard ordered as he pulled Roth up to his feet and blind folded him before proceeding to tie his hands together.

The boss who finally got up to his feet looked at both of them and smiled, his eye's turning for to Jane rather then Roth.
"Yes...Throw them both in the cells, make sure to search them both thoroughly." He ordered the guards and he walked over to Jane who was now blind folded and had her hands tied together.
He reached his hand out to Jane's head and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck to pull her in so he could sniff her hair.
"Mmmm, and I'll search this one myself, she looks like she knows where to hide a weapon" The boss remarked with a smile and a laugh before letting her go and letting the guards take them both away.

It didn't take long for them to be lead down to the cells where they were then pushed against the cold stone walls of the concrete.
One of the guards look at the cells, they only had three and two of them were full.
"Ah shit, the other two are full, we've gotta throw em in together. Just make sure to double the guard outside the door and it should be fine" The guard explained before going back to their prisoners.
A simple guard searched Roth, pulling out his second sword and a dagger. He then proceeded to pat him down.
Another guard took off both of their blind folds before opening the cell doors.
The boss however with a big grin on his face began to search Jane in a far more...Thorough manner.
At first he naturally took her weapons away like normal, making sure she didn't have anything obviously on her like the bow or her dagger. Afterwards after he placed his hands on her hips.
"Hmmm...I don't you have anything on you" He said with a grin solid on his face as his hands moved down her legs, his grip firmly on her.

Roth, who was pressed against the wall as he was searched more normally was able to see the boss explore her body with his hands. The samurai's honor called to him, he hated this disrespect the man showed for her. She was clear of all her weapons, anyone would be able to see that. Anything small that might have wouldn't be much of a match for fully armored guards anyway.
Roth wanted to stop him, but he knew doing so could possibly get them both killed.

The boss's hands continued to firmly trail all around her, two guards pinning her against the wall.
"Heheh, you know what boys? I'm not quite convinced yet, I swear I felt something underneath all of these clothes" The boss sarcastically, followed by the other guards laughing a little themselves in excitement.
Roth's hands tightened into fists and his eye's narrowed with a deep rage.
"Don't worry my dear, I can see you like it rough, fortunately so do I" He commented as his heart started beating faster as his fingers reached underneath the waist of her pants.

The young samurai, with all the composure and calm in the world, found himself feeling like he had to act on a very foolish impulse.
"Hey!" Roth barked before taking a strong step towards the boss, shaking the arms of the guards free just for a moment to lunge forward.
The boss, startled by the sudden action jerked his hands away from Jane, but not before the man's forehead slammed into his nose and crushed it. Blood splashing onto his forehead as a result.
AAAAHHH Fuck!!! The Boss cried out in pain before he glared at Roth.
"You little bastard!" He growled as he made a fist and hit Roth's cheek. The young man staggered to keep his balance, he had taken enough blows already and this wasn't helping at all.

The boss wanted to hit him more but blood was pouring from his badly broken nose. He pressed his hand against his nose to try and staunch the bleeding.
"Throw them in there cells right fucking now!!" The boss yelled before he stormed out of the basement.
The guards sliced off there hands ties and tossed them both into the same cell before locking the slightly rusted iron bars and leaving the room.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Bailey bit her tongue while the men tied her hands up, refusing to show the pain that was increasing from her earlier wounds. The blow to her stomach screamed at her while the blind fold was placed over her head. She closed her eyes, resting only a bit of her weight against the arms of the guard behind her as she listened to the exchange of retorts. The sound of someone being badly beaten made her cringe and step forward to help the samurai, only to be held back by the guard. She hope he was okay, but without sight she couldn't tell. A little bit of pride for his soundlessness made Bailey smile. He's got to be suffering an intense amount. She thought as someone walked towards her. She tensed up, feeling something against her neck and her hair move. "Touch me again and I'll make sure I kill you next time." Bailey whispered to him, smelling the drug-intoxication and cologne of the Boss. She heard him snicker before they were pulled toward the cells.

Bailey was pushed up to the wall when they arrived at the cells. After being pushed up to the wall, she heard the Boss chuckle and mention searching her. She rolled her eyes as a shiver ran through her body, moving quickly along her spine. Tensing up once again as the Boss placed his grimy filthy hands on her. She hated getting captured because of creeps like these. "You are going to do what, now? My little Tiger-lily," the boss whispered in her ear as his hands moved over her. Bailey shivered, smelling the wrench of his breath as his hand grazed over her glove. She flinched as he yanked her dagger out, throwing it to one of the guards. "I don't think you have anything on you." he said aloud, snickering a bit as he continued searching. Bailey counted every pass over somewhere his hands shouldn't have been, or every time he placed a hand on one of her burns. Each count fueling her anger and need for revenge. "Heheh, you know what boys? I'm not quite convinced yet. I swear I felt something underneath all those clothes." Bailey swore under her breath, trying to keep a calm look about her as her anger grew. "There's only one way to get me to strip for you, big man." Bailey whispered to him, unsure if he was close enough to hear. The laugh and hand placed on her lower back was enough clarification for her, she knew he heard her. "Don't worry dear, I see you like it rough, fortunately so do I." He told her, sliding his hand where it definitely didn't belong. Bailey held her breath, getting the nerve up to kick the boss between the legs when the samurai spoke up.  

His shout shocked her and she kicked the boss's upper thigh before Roth could slam the boss's face in. Immediately they were surrounded by guards and thrown into the cell. Bailey looked at Roth, her mind running a mile a minute as she tried to calm down. "Why did you do that?" She asked him, turning to take a good look at her burns before looking back at him. He looked like the brave and strong man that jumped through the wall to help her, but something in her questioned why he was there and why he choose to come to her rescue in the first place. "You didn't have to come out there for me. You could have just let that jerk of a guard's attack hit me." Bailey sat down on the floor of the cell, drawing through the dirt with her finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Pain rang throughout Roth's rib cage and his face, when thrown in the cell so harshly he landed straight on the floor on his chest. He placed his hand on his forehead as his brain pounded with a headache. While his other arm was wrapped around his torso as he took deep breaths to try and bear through his screaming ribs and chest.
He turned over to lay on his back, his glasses sliding up the bridge up his nose, they had dirt on them and his vision was slightly impaired from both the dirt and his headache that made his vision blur slightly. He looked up at the grey stone colored ceiling as he tried to collect himself. The place was dimly lit was artificial lanterns that didn't use fire for obvious reasons.

The woman's voice he heard was somewhat clear, he turned his head to her for a moment. She was battered like he was, that woman he saw fighting those two men in the courtyard. The one who was in trouble.
He turned his head from side to side so he could observe the cell they were in. The iron bars were in front of them, on there sides and back they were surrounded by stone walls, there was a single bed attached to the wall with a dirty mattress, a toilet with a sink, and that was about the extent of what was in this cell. It was meant for one person yet the Red Minotaur gang was using them for several people at once. He could faintly hear sobbing from a woman, it was likely from one of the other cells.

He rolled over on his stomach and placed both his arms on the ground to lift his head and chest off the ground and slide to his knees, yet still bent over facing the ground.

Right, she asked him a question...

"I wasn't there for you..." He replied in a more reserved and calm tone as the pain subsided.
"You were in danger when I arrived, so I assisted." He explained in a softer voice, running the images of battle back through his mind. His honor and good nature taking over in that last moment.

Looking over her he noticed her burn wounds. He got up on one knee and stood up, now looking down at her with a bit of concern.
"Are you alright?" He asked her politely.

Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Bailey continued drawing, trying to keep her mind off of the pain radiating from her burns as she turned to him for a second. "I've had worst, I'll be fine." She told him, moving her finger easily across the dirt floor, drawing squares and rectangles in a un-recognizable form from where the Samurai stood looking down at her. She other the other hand knew exactly what square was what and how they messed together when she was finished. Working on a square close to her body, Bailey's hand jerked from the amount of pain rushing through her and messed up a bit of the drawing. "Grr." She groaned as she tried to swipe the dirt back carefully and try again. Moving to sit on her knees and resting on her heels, Bailey tried to make the lines again. Each time, her hand would shake and move the wrong way, causing her to stop and fix it.

She gave up after a while, letting her hand rest at her side and looked around her. The stone walls made the cell cold and distant to Bailey. She was used to the warmth of the Vermilion Empire, not the coldness of the Earth Kingdom. A shiver went through her as she looked down at her drawing. It was almost finished except for that last room. An exact layout of the building they were in before the blast went off in the Boss's room. Extracted from her memory of the letter that sent her here.

Bailey looked at the samurai and gave him a fake smile. "I'm Bailey, might as well introduce myself if we're going to be spending time together." She told him as the guards tried to eye at what she had drawn. With the one room missing, the drawing just looked like squares and shapes, but if you added the room, the whole place came together on the floor of their cell. Bailey conveniently stood in the way of the guard's view of her drawing, hoping the samurai would see what it was before they did, or before she had to erase it. Come on, put it together, Samurai. Bailey thought just as the second guard stepped to the side and had a good view of it. With a sigh, Bailey moved to kick a bit of dust over it and tripped over her own shoe. She fell backwards sending dust everywhere and landing hard against the bed's frame.

Pain shot from her head as it hit the wall behind her, her burns screamed at her from the sudden movement. Her hand moved to the back of her head to rub the pain away when she heard a guard laughing. "Silly little girl, and she thought she could take out the Boss." He taunted her, tapping quickly against the bars. Anger flooded through Bailey, a small bit of adrenaline sparking at her as she glared at them. Her mind wanted to go right up to those bars and say something back, but her body just couldn't handle it if they reacted the same way they had been to their retorts. She sighed and sat back on the mattress, looking over at the samurai, no longer caring if the drawing was there or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 am

The drawings the woman made did catch Roth's attention fairly quickly, he took off his glasses for a moment to wipe the dirt off them to get a better look. The combination of shapes of the rooms, it was a very basic map, bare bones really. She covered nothing more than rooms that all tied back to the prison. A map like this was good for when would want to escape and learn where to go maybe to get there weapons, in terms of actually escaping though it didn't help much. However looking at he could see that this prison led back up to that place he came from before, the place with the sewer pipe. Close to there seemed to be a storage area where there weapons could have been held. However they were good weapons, and like Roth's family sword, it was also possible that the Boss the weapons himself. It was hard to tell, but seeing this layout did help.
He also couldn't help but notice her trembling hand, her wounds weren't helping much. They were burn wounds to, it wouldn't be long before they would get infected.

He noticed the guards curiosity, he could only look back at the map and memorize as much as he could. He remembered the location of storage area, and from his previous venture he knew how to get to the bosses office, hopefully between that knowledge and the woman's knowledge it would be enough for them to work together to escape once they got out.

Bailey...That was her name. Looking at her she was only a few years younger then him, and he himself was pretty young. What was a girl her age doing in a place like this? Some sorta assassin? Her equipment and clothing certainly pointed to that.

The young samurai didn't answer right away, his was more of an observational and watchful nature. His element was fire, yet his personality was not. His spirit instead was like flame, his passion and will spread and was strong. Yet he learned much as he trained, one of those things was not be wild like a blaze. Instead he followed the quality of fire that came with it's strength rather then it's ability to spread.

Roth walked a little closer to her to see her wounds better when she got up. Helping her was mostly on his mind right now.

Upon kicking the dust her feet were a little too close together and in a swift motion her own feet turned against her in quite a clumsy fashion.
The moment she fell back however Roth's body shot towards her and he swooped his arm underneath her to stop her fall and catch her. With her in one arm he turned to look in her eyes.

"I'm Roth..." He replied softly as he gently sat her down on the bed.
"And with those wounds, you won't be fine" He added before sitting down on the bed himself only to bed over and tear a couple strips of fabric from his hakama pants followed by walking over to the sink and soaking them in cold water.
"We can't do much for the burns, but we can at least keep them covered" He explained as he walked back over to her and sat down on the bed to dab the wet fabric lightly against a burn on her arm.

"Why did you come to this place?" he asked her as he would begin to tend to her wound as best as he could. Not once even considering his own injures. Like any true samurai though, he never put himself first, his mind would always be drawn to helping someone first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)   An Un-seen Meeting (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Un-seen Meeting (Closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next