Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_vote_lcapQueen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_voting_barQueen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_vote_lcapQueen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_voting_barQueen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki Empty
PostSubject: Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki   Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:25 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Mei Itaruki
Birthplace: Somewhere Within the Fire Nation
Current Residence: Vermillion Empire, Light State
Element(s): Fire & Lightning (+ Lightning Redirection) + Chi Blocking
Weapon(s): Mei has a thin 7 inch dagger that she keeps strapped to her inner thigh in case she would ever need to protect herself if her bending were to be disabled.
Variation:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: April 28th
Blood Type: O-
Hobbies: Exercise & Music
Quirks: Mei has this habit of biting her hair when she's bored or nervous.
Family: Mei has two daughters named Lilly & Hana and a daughter-in-law named Sayuri who is married to her son John.
Character Theme:
Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Mei has wavy, silky, blond hair that reaches a little lower than her shoulder blades.
Eyes: Mei has rounded big hazel eyes, that look an olive green in the sunlight.
Height: Mei is 5'3 and has a curvy figure.
Clothing: Mei wears a long brown dress that reaches the floor, and a brown cloak over her head. She also wears her battle gear under her dress which consists of a tight red waist-length blouse that has frills at the wrists with a black corset over it, tight black pants, and knee-high black laced leather boots.
Skin: Mei has smooth, pale skin, which she hides with her heavy clothing.
Body Type: She has an athletic yet slim and curvy look.
Image:
More or Less:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Mei is mostly an upbeat woman. She loves to go outside and train during the day. She isn't much of a dancer, but if she has to she will, although it looks very awkward when she does. She is active, charismatic, girly and a great mother. She loves her children and would die to protect them. She is sometimes overprotective, especially when it comes to relationships or battle. All in all, she will destroy anyone who attempts to hurt her children.
Personal Strengths:

• She is great at gymnastics, giving her an advantage when it comes to battle.
  • Her skills in gymnastics combined with her ability of chi blocking make her an intimidating opponent.
  • She has immense stamina due to her years of training.

Personal Weaknesses:

• She crumbles at the sight of death.
  • Her biggest weakness is her children, if anything would happen to them, she would lose all hope.

Personal Hero: The Avatar, which she idolizes.
Dreams & Ambitions: To be a great ruler as well as a great mother.
  • Pastries
  • Tea
  • Music
  • Training
  • Reading

Dislikes:

• Death
  • Pain
  • Dancing
  • Petty Thieves
  • Bossing others around

Brief History: Mei was born into a royal family. She got everything she ever wanted. She lived the good life. She went to the best schools, Had the best bending trainers, causing her to be very skilled in the art of Fire bending, allowing her access to Lightning as well as Light bending. She inherited the throne at 18 when her parents died in a war. She wanted to stay in her room and never come out, but she knew she had responsibility to her people, so she grieved behind a mask of strength for her people. At 22 she had her daughter, whom she loves dearly. She wants to teach her daughter, Hana, how to rule as well as how to protect herself. She wants to be sure that when she leaves this world, she will leave a legacy in her place. Someone who can achieve greatness. She will make sure her daughter will be a strong, capable girl, who will never back down and keep trying until she wins.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki   Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Queen Mother, Mei Itaruki
Page 1 of 1