Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Princess Lilly Itaruki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_vote_lcapPrincess Lilly Itaruki I_voting_barPrincess Lilly Itaruki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Princess Lilly Itaruki I_vote_lcapPrincess Lilly Itaruki I_voting_barPrincess Lilly Itaruki I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Princess Lilly Itaruki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Princess Lilly Itaruki Empty
PostSubject: Princess Lilly Itaruki   Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:28 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Lilly Itaruki
Birthplace: The Light Palace
Current Residence: The Light Palace
Element: Light, Nature
Pets: Petal, her pet Fennec fox.
Weapons: a short sword with the family name carved in it.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: April 19th
Blood type: O+
Hobbies:
Tending the garden
Light bending
Sneaking out
Teaching new tricks to Petal
Quirks: If Lilly cries and her tears hit the ground the fauna around her reacts positively.
Family: Mother: Mei
Father: Haruki
Sister: Hana
Sister: Raine
Brother: John
Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x9VeneffTM

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Long, straight, very blonde hair often put into a neat ponytail
Eyes: Lilly has big and bright beautiful eyes like her mother. They are a hazel in the cold months and a very light hazel in the warmer months.
Height: 5’ 4’’
Clothes: Lilly wears a short tan colored dress that has a red lily sewed onto the left shoulder that will never shrivel up.
Skin: She has pale, smooth skin with only a scar on her right shoulder from a training accident with her teacher.
Body Type: Lilly has a small frail looking body structure, but that doesn’t mean she can’t whoop someone in hand to hand combat.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Lilly has a sweet caring personality. If she ever comes across someone in need, she will help them for the greater good.  Lilly also cares for the wild animals that have been injured, abandoned, or abused by humans or other animals.
Personal Strengths:
Her way with living organisms
Light bending
Hand to hand combat
Befriending strangers
Personal Weaknesses:
Seeing blood
Seeing violence
Dead things

Hamartia: Failing to help someone who is desperate for help.
Personal Hero: Petal, her fennec fox.
Dreams and Ambitions: To help everyone she comes across.

Animals
Music
Family
Friends
Safety
Dislikes:
War
Death
Violence
Sickness

Brief History:
Lilly was never to one to think herself royalty.  She was born with a pure heart and grew up a secret like many other royal children.  Lilly learned to be peaceful from encountering her current pet, Petal. Lilly was 8 when she found Petal protecting a flock of newly hatched turtle ducks against a squirrel-raccoon.  Petal’s acts impacted Lilly greatly, making her the person she is today.

Lilly never liked to be royalty, she just wanted to be free and be regular like the other kids in the town. One night she snuck out of the palace with the help of her animal friends. She went into town and saw the town for herself.  She was amazed by the enthusiasm the people had, and she feared for the poor and their living condition. It puzzled her why her mom wouldn’t bother to help HER people in need! From that day on Lilly sneaks out of the palace every night to help the less fortunate with Petal , to spread a glimmer of hope to those who need it.

Last edited by Deej the Derp Slayer on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Princess Lilly Itaruki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Lilly Itaruki   Princess Lilly Itaruki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:33 pm

'proved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Princess Lilly Itaruki
Page 1 of 1