Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_vote_lcapTai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_voting_barTai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_vote_lcapTai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_voting_barTai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom   Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:11 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Tai Mirage
    Birthplace: Light Kingdom Capitol city
    Current Residence: Small Farm outside the Light Kingdom
    Element: Light+Dark (Life Bender)
    Pets: None
    Weapons: Cane Sword

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: June 12th
    Blood type: B+
    Hobbies: None
    Quirks: None
    Family:
    Father: Gin Mirage
    Mother: Fae Mirage
    Wife (deceased): Hannah Mirage
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has long grey hair tied back in a pony tail and has a grey beard.
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5'3
    Clothes: He wears a white suit with a black light kingdom symbol on the upper right part of his torso. He walks with a cane that has a sword hidden inside it. He wears glasses and has black dress shoes. Under the suit he has a black tank top with the symbol of a white rose representing he is a member of a group of loyal protectors of the Light Kingdom.
    Skin: He has white surprisingly smooth skin.
    Body Type: He is old and falling ill due to the use of his powers.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He is a cold old man. He will react to everything as bluntly as possible. Be it a family member is threatened or he is ordering food, he is just plain rude. He never lies and has a sense of high order. He is extremely loyal and is willing to teach this to any student.
    Personal Strengths:
  • His sense of Honor
  • His stubborn pride
    Personal Weaknesses:
  • He is too stubborn for his own good
  • His willingness to sacrifice himself is too great for his health.
  • He occasionally will cough up blood.
    Hamartia: Mention the loss of his wife.
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: To protect the ones he loves.

• Teaching students how to fight
  • Being in the middle of a fight
  • Walking around the royal tea gardens in the Light Kingdom
  • Spending time meditating.
    Dislikes:
  • Traitors
  • Unnecessary bloodshed
  • Fools willing to risk their lives for a lost cause
  • Thieves
  • Cowards
    Brief History: Tai grew up in the capitol city of the Light Kingdom. There he made a name for himself, a merciless warrior willing to work for anyone with coin. He always got the job done, even if I was against his morals. He lugged around the burden of many deaths in his life.

He met a man named Hikaru at the age of 41 and befriended him for his horrible past. Through thick and thin these two stuck together for every job. Then Hikaru married. But not to any ordinary woman, the Queen of the Light State. Few years after their marriage Tai too got married to a woman named Hannah.

These two lived happily for five years before Tai got offered a job that would make him leave his family for an entire year. He refused the job and his to be employer sent assassins to take care of Tai. They were unsuccessful only to the fact Tai was not home when they were sent. In return they killed his pregnant wife to leave a message.

On his return home he found his wives body and became engulfed in rage. He marched into the employers house and killed him instantly. After that he lost faith in the world and humanity. He wallowed in the slums of the light kingdom until he met his old friend Hikaru.

Hikaru bluntly stated that his wife was not worth the waste of his own life. Tai became enraged again but this time subdued by a chain of darkness controlled by Hikaru. Hikaru talked to Tai and released him and Tai was open to the truth of both their bending abilities. Tai grew up only knowing he could light bend but now he knew the true extent of his abilities, as a dark bender. But not any ordinary dark and light bender. Tai was a rare bender known as a Life bender.

His late practice to master dark bending paid off to completely unlock his ability to create small golems from rubble and statues. He didn't use his  powers as a light bender often but often enough to have adverse effects on his health.

Hikaru offered Tai his last job, as protector of the light kingdom royal family. He kept the family safe many times and is now the head of security of the entire keep. He loved his job. He made it as the official caretaker of the children and greatest friend Hikaru has.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom   Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Kouzai I'm finally done with this damn thing!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom   Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:41 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom   Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tai Mirage, The Paladin of Light Kingdom
Page 1 of 1