Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_vote_lcapThe Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_voting_barThe Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_vote_lcapThe Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_voting_barThe Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Imperial Funeral (Open to All)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: The Imperial Funeral (Open to All)   The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Eldunar stood by the coffin of his brother, his sister Naina and other brother Erolass stood there with him. Together, the three siblings, the last remnants of their family, looked down at the corpse of their beloved brother Owlan. He was only to be dead for a few days, but that did not lessen the grief anyone felt. He was still their brother, and regardless of his soon-to-be reawakening as the Spirit King, to have one of their own die was a great loss to the family who had already lost so much.

Eldunar couldn't bear to look at the body, not without wondering--partly in anger--why Owlan had chosen him, of all people, to take the throne. It was true that Erolass would've refused outright--though he did not seem to mind when offered the title of Regent Lord of Ember Island in Eldunar's absence--and Naina couldn't rule as she had her own principality--the Duchy of Tensho--to take care of, and it was also true that none of Owlan's kids were old enough to rule either. But, Theirastra was more than capable as ruling as a Dowager Empress, it had been done before; even the Fire Sages could've done a more ample job at ruling than Eldunar. So why him?

"I have already turned down the crown once," said Eldunar softly, "Why is it being brought back to me again? Owlan was always the better candidate, and regardless of that, it once more turns up in my lap. What does that say?" "That you were meant to lead," said Naina as she dabbed the tears from her eyes, "Owlan always had a reason for doing something. If he wants you to succeed him, then just succeed him, fulfill his wish. He probably knew what he was talking about." "Besides," added Erolass as he cleared his throat, "It's only until Izanagi is old enough to rule. Now, we need to start looking presentable, gather the family! The guests and subjects will soon be here to mourn our brother's 'death'." Naina laughed, "When did you become the poster boy for the Monarchy?" Erolass smiled, "I owe it to Owlan's memory to be civil long enough for the funeral, now com on, let's go."

Last edited by NiyNiy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Funeral (Open to All)   The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Exodus had heard of the passing of the Imperial Firelord, unfortunate. He paused at the doorway when he had noticed the family was surrounding the mans body. Though a sad moment indeed, he knew that this mans destiny was going to change radically. His eyes moved from the coffin to the family who was hovering around. His mind then began to drift into his own thoughts.

His thoughts would dwell upon when he became the next Dark Lord of the Dark Nation. His family of the Night Angel took over the government to control the crime that has festered under the past Dark Lord. The idea that fluttered in his thoughts angered him for only second. He paused then he walked into the room and walked next to the family. He paused as he looked up at the possible new Imperial Dragon Lord. A deal or possible meeting between him and the Imperial Firelord was possible. A time and place was not made but he knew it would happen soon.

"My condolences for your loss. Family is the most important jewel we cherish. Looking back at his history, he was a man to remember through out time."

Simply all he could say to them. To even try and remove such pain from a family was impossible. He had lost his parents and brother years ago but still, the pain sat heavy in his chest. He moved to the other side of the coffin to give the family the space they need but to show his respect to the Imperial Lord that had passed.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Funeral (Open to All)   The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Finally the princess and the king from the Light State arrived to the funeral. Princess Hana was wearing a black dress with a diamond collar. Almost everyone was looking at her, was it her beauty or diamond collar? Anyways, in the doorway, Princess Hana saw Exodus, apparently the new king. They walk towards Exodus and Hana say "Its been an honor serving under his majesty".

(Btw. KyoniKing gave me permission to use his character, the king, for now...)
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Funeral (Open to All)   The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Queen Mei of the Light State would come up behind her daughter, Hana. She would be wearing a black floor-length dress, as well as a black hood over her blond hair. She looks around, paying her respect to the family of the deceased. She stays near Hana, her overprotective side taking over. She looks at King Exodus, eyeing him curiously as she stands with her family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Funeral (Open to All)   The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Hikaru had his nice black suit on with his hair placed neetly back, slicked with water. He placed his hands on his daughters shoulders and nonned lightly. "You must be the new Dark Lord, I am the King of the Light State, Hikaru."

He walked to the door and watched the family within the room. "Must be a real shame to know such a great king and watch him go like this." He walked over to the coffin with his eyes on the rest of the royalty in the room. He wanted to think that this is the last time he has to go to a funeral for a royal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Funeral (Open to All)   The Imperial Funeral (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imperial Funeral (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1