Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
He needs some one to love 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
He needs some one to love I_vote_lcapHe needs some one to love I_voting_barHe needs some one to love I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
He needs some one to love I_vote_lcapHe needs some one to love I_voting_barHe needs some one to love I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

He needs some one to love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cade O'Connor
Novice
Novice
Cade O'Connor

He needs some one to love Empty
PostSubject: He needs some one to love   He needs some one to love I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:36 am

[img]He needs some one to love Cade_111[/img]

|BASICS|
Name: Cade Thomas O'Connor
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Element: Earth
Pets: Cat Owl
Weapons: Earth Bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: September, 19, 2000
Blood type: AB
Hobbies: Cart Surfing
Quirks: Can Metal bend a Little.
Family:
Father: Rick O'Connor
Mother:Candice Koehn
Sister: Sydney O'Connor
Character Theme: Not Afraid by Eminem

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has kinda long straight black hair.
Eyes: Dark Brown, 3in
Height: 5'5 1/2"
Clothes: A green shirt with some wrinkles and Blue long pants.
Skin: Smooth
Body Type: Well Built
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is not the nicest person around. He is kinda of a bully to Non-Benders. He is very protective of the people he loves. He will pick a fight if someone angers him.
Personal Strengths: Rock Stones, Earth Bending, able to make up a lie real fast.
Personal Weaknesses: His uncontrollable Anger, easily defended
Hamartia: Fire Bending
Personal Hero: Toph
Dreams and Ambitions: He wants to be the best Earth Bender ever. He wants to learn how to Metal Bend.

Earth Bending
To hang with friends
To ask questions
To be in charge

Dislikes: Fire Benders
Non-Benders
Banna cucumber soup
School
Know it alls

Brief History:
His older sister Sydney can Earth bend and Air bend. He lives in a shadow of his older sister. He wants to impress his father by able to bend metal. On his twelfth birthday he was able to bend metal a little bit.

He doesn't like it when his sister thinks she knows everything. Whenever he spars with someone, he always wins and severely hurts them. Cade is as strong as a rock. He is the star student in his Earth bending class.

Likes in a girl:
Humor
Who is strong
Bending
They gotta be at least 2 years older than him
Short girls

Dislikes in a girl:
Who is weak
Know it alls
No bending.

The girl has to be:
A bender(Not a fire bender)
Older by him by at least 2 years
Max age:18
Height:4'8"-5'1"

Additional info:
If your his girlfriend he will always protect you when you are in trouble. He will treat you like a princess. He will never ever be mean to you. His last girlfriend broke up with him because she was moving away. He hates to break up with his girlfriend because it would break her heart. He is a very softy when it comes to his girlfriend.

HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO LOVE.
Earthbender
Back to top Go down

He needs some one to love
Page 1 of 1