Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kael needs love! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kael needs love! I_vote_lcapKael needs love! I_voting_barKael needs love! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kael needs love! I_vote_lcapKael needs love! I_voting_barKael needs love! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kael needs love!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Kael needs love! Empty
PostSubject: Kael needs love!   Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Name: Kael Shirokani

Element(s): Water and ice bender, knows some blood bending but is hesitant to use it.

Picture:
Spoiler:

What/Why: Kael needs a bride to help him look over the Southern Tribe with him, it's about time he finds someone. He's kind of a loner and needs love!

Gender of Character: Female

Gender of User: Male or female

Dowry: Status wise and money wise there is a lot to offer. The character will become the queen of the Southern Tribe, and therefore a lot of money and options at their fingertips. Kael is also very caring, and once finding a woman, he will treat her with infinite respect and love.

Personality: Kael is a very pleasant person to be around. He is polite and friendly and will always hear someone out. He gives advice freely and will try and help anyone in need. He is one of the easiest people to approach in the Southern Water Tribe, and is very empathetic to people.

When Kael looses, either by loosing a gamble or bet, or having a bad business transaction, he laughs it off and continues on. Nothing in life seems to phase him. It's like he's trapped inside a bubble where no one can hurt him. The only time one can see him angry is if his sisters are threatened. Even with a rough relationship with Kaida, he cares very much for her and is always doing small things to make her life easier without her noticing. Of Roslyn, he is very protective. He saw what went wrong with Kaida and wants to protect Roslyn from that.

Recently, his bubble has popped. The Summit made him unsure of his ability as king (the economy crashing didn't help either) and he's almost desperate to prove himself. He actually wanted to fight in the war, to prove he could lead, and his calm demeanor has been crumbling around him. He's been more open, more determined, and more fearful. The positive side of his change is that it has brought him closer to his sister, Kaida (she is actually caring and protective of him since he showed signs of vulnerability).

Brief Bio: Kael's parents rubbed off on him. He became extremely caring and kind hearted and always looked out for everything. He was the peacemaker in his family. He solved all of Kaida and Roslyn's spats, and all the fights between his friends. Naturally, when he was started on weapon training, he disliked it. Kael saw no point in using weapons for good, and if not for good, what else would they be used for? He had blind spots and refused to see war. Water bending, however, was a different story. The connection that had to be made to bend fascinated him, and he quickly excelled at it. He practiced it constantly, reveling every time he did something new.

When his parents died, Kael was devastated. They had always been there for him, and with them gone, he honestly wasn't sure how to deal with everyday life. Kaida was certainly no help as she retreated into her shell and became mean spirited. He was left to take care of Roslyn, and did the best he could, keeping his parents teachings in mind. When the issue of the throne was brought up, he knew it would either be him or Kaida. Roslyn was too young. Kaida downright refused, as he expected, and not wanting to let his parents or his people down, Kael stepped up to rule. He wasn't very good at it the first year. The tribe experienced an unstable economy and the military had all but vanished. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation at such a young age, but after the first year, he had the grasp of it and evened out to economy. When Kaida withdrew somewhat from her shell, she reformed the military. Kael now considers himself an okay king, but takes pride in the fact that he takes the time to get to know his people.

Link to application: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1169-kael-shirokani
Back to top Go down

Kael needs love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael needs love!   Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Hey phantom before I create my character I wish to join you as your wife.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

Kael needs love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael needs love!   Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 am

Id like to be ur wife. Here is my character Emma Winter
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t2353-emma-winter#17105
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com

Kael needs love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael needs love!   Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:39 am

Sorry Sydney but I already am in a roleplay to have Karl a wife.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

Kael needs love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael needs love!   Kael needs love! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 am

oh okay
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kael needs love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael needs love!   Kael needs love! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kael needs love!
Page 1 of 1