Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Involvement with the Bad Boys 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_vote_lcapInvolvement with the Bad Boys I_voting_barInvolvement with the Bad Boys I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Involvement with the Bad Boys I_vote_lcapInvolvement with the Bad Boys I_voting_barInvolvement with the Bad Boys I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Involvement with the Bad Boys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anarchy~
Banned
Banned
Anarchy~

Involvement with the Bad Boys Empty
PostSubject: Involvement with the Bad Boys   Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 am

Never been here before … it was the journey and not the destination is what a few of her masters would say but in this case she was just roaming so technically there was no destination so she was allowed to think as such. She had successfully made her way into the fire nation or the new form of it at least, being underground and in the shadows for so long she never quite got the hang of the air itself. Her red battle kimono was of course visible, she would get some shurikens later but for now if she needed anything she would just use earth, she was currently in stabilizing movement as she smelt the death smell as if someone died in the area but she kept her movement, every step she was sensing the area and she was ready for just about anything.

Anarchy then noticed she was In a big canyon and she decided to check the scenery and by doing that she slammed her left foot on the ground bending was one of her powers as a pillar shot up from under her and it was about to come back down as doing such she leaped off it and landed onto a bigger one. Once getting on top she closed her eyes to focus even deeper into her sensory skills and tapped the ground with her right foot once more. In this deep state her vibrating sensing skills spread through the canyon and then she found something very new, her eyes shot open and then she spoke loudly. “You have been found … Who are you and what do you want …”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Involvement with the Bad Boys   Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:09 am

A clown that seemed to be dressed up for a celebration walked out from the shadows. he began to giggle as he placed one hand over his mouth to cover his laughter. Yet at a moment he became serious as he eyes shown pure hate within him. Then seconds later he began to laugh once again.

" Interesting you were able to find me in the shadows like that! Most would not know until I stab them in the back!"

He began to skip around at the thought of killing his opponents, one by one. As he stopped and finished with a large smile on his face. Then two more people walked out of the shadows as they carried fire arms. They were obviously grunt soldiers that followed only orders.

"My name is Jester as a few call me or in the Imperial Vermillion Empire...most wanted! AHAHAHAHAHA" !

He began to twirl blades in his hands as he became excited from being a killer. A monk wearing only red pants and red shoes walked from the shadows as well. A red cloth covering his eyes shown that he was blind. He looked at the girl as he could see her chi flowing in her body.

"Why are you here? You should know out of all people you are in Darigaaz territory creed member."
Back to top Go down
Anarchy~
Banned
Banned
Anarchy~

PostSubject: Re: Involvement with the Bad Boys   Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 am

She was standing at least a good ten meters in the air on the pillar; she turned around in a complete circle already having a outline of his appearance and not wanting to believe it once she actually turned she noticed it her eyes laid out on the actual clown looking figure below her. Her eyes watched as she knew he wasn’t alone as the other figures came out with guns, she was warned of these and she knew how to combat them or that’s what her mind state was. For now she almost couldn’t take them seriously even though she was being complemented by a clown in a place like this, before she could even demand for a introduction the clown of the scene had just spoke of his name … most wanted. Her footing on the pillar was a unknown stance of combat, then again she was always on the ready as a ninja she was always naturally like this. She then narrowed her eyes over to another who looked pretty blind and spoke, this guy looked like a charmer for sure and Silence wasn’t much of happy about this. “Creed … Then I’m sure you know that a member of a Creed isn’t someone for looks … now … how do you know that I am a member of the Creed”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Involvement with the Bad Boys   Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 am

The clown only giggled as she was very oblivious to who they were.

"The Creed is part of the Empire and we are its underground network little assassin. We know all and see all in the Empire. I will know exactly what the King eats for breakfast every morning. I will say again child, what are you doing in our territory?"

The blind monk just crossed his arms as his muscles flexed in anticipation to kill her. The craving to feel blood on his skin was a thrill he loved. The smell was another pleasure he had. The clown jumped around as he grabbed the handle of his knife.

"Do you want to see a magic trick? I promise !!! It will be FUN !!! "

He let the knife go as it floated in his hand and began to spin rapidly in his hand

"Watch, watch, watch it go ! The faster it goes, the more it spins the faster it goes! NOW MARK !!!!"

He said as the knife vanished from his hand. As fast as it vanished 10 knives appeared behind him. The clown began to giggle as he pointed at the knives and jumped around in place a few more times.

"OOOOOO !! the little Assassin is trapped in my grasp ! How fast can she escape my trap !!!

The blind monk just looked over at the Clown as he said nothing waiting for the Assassin to say something.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy~
Banned
Banned
Anarchy~

PostSubject: Re: Involvement with the Bad Boys   Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:21 am

“I was just passing through … nothing more nothing less” she spoke lightly as she wanted to actually fight the monk but she just wasn’t here for a fight so she didn’t feel like fighting unless she needed to, but to her it was very interesting to actually get the information she needed but at the price of actually hearing there words. Her eyes then filled with anger as she remembered something that she didn’t not like, she didn’t pay any attention to the clown due to him not saying anything she needed to hear. “Look I don’t know who you guys are … but if we are done here then I’d like to keep moving without you following me … so with that said … is that all” Her hair danced in the wind as her fist clinched at her side as if this kept going she was very well willing to actually fight all of them for getting in her way just for a game of 50 questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Involvement with the Bad Boys   Involvement with the Bad Boys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Involvement with the Bad Boys
Page 1 of 1