Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Boys and The Girls 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Boys and The Girls I_vote_lcapThe Boys and The Girls I_voting_barThe Boys and The Girls I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Boys and The Girls I_vote_lcapThe Boys and The Girls I_voting_barThe Boys and The Girls I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Boys and The Girls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Boys and The Girls Empty
PostSubject: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Kaji, Hideki and Hayato were in the garden of the palace, Hideki was leaning against the wall, Kaji was sitting up in the Y of a tree relaxing and Hayato lay on the ground looking at the sky, a cigarette in his mouth. Hayato grabbed the cigarette and flicked it, puffing out smoke in small clouds. "Hey Kaji look" he said "I made clouds" Hideki laughed "You're amused by small things aren't you?" he joked. Kaji laughed "Well I guess you can call that an accomplishment Hayato" he said, the wind started to pick up blowing the smoke into Kaji's face. Kaji started to cough from the smoke and fell out of the tree into the small pond. As he surfaced he spit out water looking at Hayato "Why do you have to smoke?" he asked. Hayato laughed and made more clouds "Habit" he said "Just like it's habit for Hideki to steal and con" Hideki interjected refusing to take the criticism "Hey!" he said "I don't do that anymore...much. It's not like I have the time anyway." The three boys laughed like they always did, they were like brothers.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Kaon walked into the gardens. Her usual temper flared all around her, and the flowers seemed to lean away as she passed by. "F**k. F**k. F**k. F**k. F**k," she mumbled crossly with each step, her scroll balanced on her back of her shoulders, held there by an arm.

Hisaki was a few feet behind her, nibbling on an apple. "Kiharu said she'll be here in a second, Kaon. Calm down."

"I will not!" Kaon raged, pointing a finger accusingly at the air. "I know what she's doing! She parading around with her dumbass friends today, that's what. When was the last time we got to spar with her?"

Hisaki gave a suffering sigh and glanced around. Sighting the boys, she waved enthusiastically. "Look who's here, Kaon!" she said, gesturing with a flicker of fire in front of her sisters nose.

Kaon gave a sly smile when she saw them. "SUP?" she called enthusiastically. "How are my three bastards doin?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Kaji sighed "Do you really have to swear like that?" he asked "A young lady like you shouldn't swear." Kaji backed up a bit as he saw Kaon flare with rage, Hayato laughed, unafraid of her anger, he put his hand on her shoulder as he stood up and looked her in the eye. Hayato smiled "Kaji is right...a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be swearing this much" he said. Hideki walked over to Hisaki as Kaji and Hayato focused on Kaon. "Hey Hisaki" he said smiling "What's got Kaon so....moody? For lack of a better word." Hayato flicked his cigarette and looked at Kaon "What's wrong Kaon?" he said "Who pissed you off this time?" Kaji yawned and lay out on the grass "Hayato...this is Kaon remember? A fly could piss her off" he said "She's worse than her mother...at least that's what dad says."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 am

Kaon glared hard at Kaji, but didn't shrug Hayato's hand off her shoulder. "Shut the hell up," she muttered, sitting down and crossing her arms. "Before I kill your ass."

Hisaki sighed again patting Hideki's shoulder. "Kaon's mad because Kiharu didn't meet up at the library like she said she would. Most likely she's with her friends at a market or something."

Kaon sniffed bitterly. "I wish she'd show up already -- " she glanced derisively at Kaji -- "F**k."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:59 am

Hayato sighed and sat down next to Kaon, he doused the remains of his cigarette stub and pulled out another one. He took out a old silver lighter and lit the cigarette. "If you want Kaon" he started "I could go with you to the library...you know, if it'll help." Kaji rolled his eyes, could he make it anymore obvious. Hideki sighed "She has't changed since I met her" he said "So...you doing anything today? I was thinking maybe we could go out on the town today....they have a fair...like last year, maybe we could go again?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Kaon looked at him, trying to read him. Suddenly she smiled widely. "Okay, big guy. We'll ride the biggest rollarcoaster again and again and we'll see who'll vomit first. Shouldn't take long -- we'll get drunk beforehand." She stared off into space for a moment, as if imagining it herself.

Hisaki frowned. "Kaon, that can be dangerous."

Kaon grinned at her warmly. "Calm down, sis. You know I'm tough. Ain't no way some damn alchohol can bring me down."

"It has. Many, many times," her sister pointed out gently.

Kaon rolled her eyes. "Fine then, I won't. But I wonder what the hell I wanna do now."

"Kaon! Am I hearing what I think I'm hearing?" a voice demanded. A young woman sauntered up, no older than nineteen or so. She had thick brown hair, flowing just below her shoulders, and very large brown eyes. Her skin was a healthy brown pallor. Smooth.

"Goddamnit what took you so long!" Kaon growled fitfully.

Kiharu glared down at her. "Such language is not appropriate for a princess, Kaon. And listen to 'Saki, she's right," she scolded, like she'd done many times before.

"How come everyone feels the need to tell me that today?" Kaon laid on her back and glared up through the sun roof. "I. Don't. Give. A. Flyin'. F**k."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Hayato sighed and took Kaon's hand helping her up "Lady Kiharu...I don't think you should be nagging your cousin like that" he said "Wanna go Kaon?" Kaji sat up and looked at Hideki, Hisaki and Kiharu "Who wants to go on a ride...we get the horses and go no?" he asked. Kaji was distracted as a Fire Sage ran up to the group "The Fire Lord has requested all of you meet with him at once" he said. Kaji jumped up and with the others walked to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 pm

"Sure, I'll go," Kaon whispered to Hayato, tone suddenly becoming curious. The Fire Sage was a trusted man Kaon often bothered from time to time. Hisaki looked nervous.

"Don't worry guys. It might be good news," Kiharu said helpfully.

"Well, I'm hoping for a bit of action," Kaon told them honestly. "I haven't been on some missions in a while."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Tsukiyomi sat at his throne looking at his large extended family, he smiled. A medium height tan girl stood next to him holding a large sword. "Everyone...sit down please" he said pointing to a table, as everyone took their seats Tsukiyomi began talking. "Does anyone know who the Warriors of the Elements are?" he asked. Kaji and Hideki looked at each other confused, what was this school? Whereas Hayato raised his hand and spoke "Aren't they a group of Warriors chosen by the Elemental Spirits to help bring balance to the world of Spirit and the world of the living when the Spirit King can't do it himself?" he asked. Tsukiyomi nodded "Exactly" he said "Now the reason I've called you here is because the Fire Sages have discovered that the Warriors have been reborn...and two of them are here with us now...first is this girl here, Sasavi....the other, is Kaon" he said.

Hayato looked over at Kaon, he whipsered to her jokingly "I always knew you'd do big things.." he said "I just thought it would involve chugging an entire bottle of ages Scotch" Hayato laughed quietly. Tsukiyomi looked at everyone proudly, Hideki raised his hand reluctantly "Why did you call us here?" he asked "I'm sure it wasn't just to tell us that right?"

Tsukiyomi laughed "Of course...you see, I have a task to ask of all of you....I will give you a Fire Nation Navy Ship...one small enough for all of you, you are to take Kaon and Sasavi and find the other Warriors and the Avatar...if you get lost, just call for help...and it will come" he said "I was originally only going to ask Kaji, Kiharu and Hisaki to accompany them...but I wondered who would protect Kiharu and Hisaki...as capable as they are, they'll need guards, so I chose to send Hideki and Hayato too." Hideki sighed and whispered to Hisaki "I guess there goes everyone's plans for the day" he sighed jokingly. Hayato smiled inside, it was another chance for him to tell Kaon how he felt.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Sasavi shifted nervously as she listened and watched the group of people in front of her. She knew she was in the presence of royalty and wasn't sure how to act. She looked over at a sauntering red headed girl with blue eyes. She was very pretty, but didn't look that nice, and Sasavi wondered if they would get along. As far as she had gathered, this was Kaon, the other Fire Warrior. She turned her attention back to Tsukiyomi when he said that they would be going to find the other spirits. "Excuse me, but how are we going to find them? Do you have any information on them? Otherwise it will be almost impossible, there are so many people. I'm surprised you even found me, and knew I was a warrior when I didn't even know it myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boys and The Girls
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next