Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Melting Ice (Phantom)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Melting Ice (Phantom)   The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Kassaundra smile shone even brighter "No reason." After stretching, she took off her shoes and coat revealing her white clothes that were kind of revealing. With a flowing movement she raised and lowered her hands and the water started steaming. "Are we going to freeze now? Follow me." She started walking slowly into the water which was now warm in the frozen land.

She stood halfway in the water waiting for Kael. Her eyes mimicked the waves as she stared back at him. Once she saw Kael enter the water Kassaundra dived in leaving a trail of bubbles into what looks like a frozen cave.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Ice (Phantom)   The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Kael could not help but stare at the woman as she undressed in front of him, stepping gracefully into the water. Did she have no sense of modesty? He felt his face heat up, and undoubtably it was bright red. Thank the night. Admittedly, he was impressed that she could heat a whole pool in the matter of a few seconds, and though he wanted to refuse to enter with her, something compelled him to follow. The same feeling that let himself be dragged out into the forest with a stranger.

Hesitantly, Kael slid his silk robe off his body. He wasn't naked, obviously. He was wearing tight blue pants lined with fur to keep him warm. They'd certainly be ruined after this excursion. Slowly, he stepped into the pool, finding that it was, indeed, very warm to the touch. It was pleasant. The rest of his body submerged easily into the water.

Almost immediately after he had entered, Kassaundra flashed him a smirk and disappeared underwater. Sighing, but wearing a curious smile none the less, he dove under, removing the water from around his mouth so that he had a small air bubble to breath with. It was surprisingly clear under water. Most of the plants were still frozen, leaving a pristine and breathtaking view of the natural foliage. Even more eye opening was a cave that Kassaundra has swam in to. It wasn't a rock cave, but rather water that had frozen in a bizarre way to form a series of intricate tunnels. Kael swam to her slowly, taking in the underwater scenery.

"What is this place?" he asked, words slightly muffled by the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Ice (Phantom)   The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:34 am

Kassaundra turned around to see Kael behind her ask a question. She didn't quite hear it though. She pointed upwards and started swimming up. She surfaced in an underwater cave made of pure ice. Glowing as the moonlight passed through it.

Shortly after that Kael surfaced and Kassie smiled "We are here." She climbed completely out of the water and used her bending to dry herself off. She had finally reached her destination. The cave of her childhood. "This was the place my brother used to take me to for picnics. It has always been important in my life."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Ice (Phantom)   The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Kael followed suit with drying himself off with bending - something he had never attempted before. It felt awkward. Tying his hair back with a strip of cloth, he sat down next to her.

"Why would you show me something so special to you?" he asked quietly. "We only just met...." He reached for his robe and pulled it around himself, ignoring the chill that was already setting in. He stuck his feet back into the warm water. Kael had to admit, he was grateful that she had shown him something so wonderful. He never a knew a place like this existed.

"But you're right, it is beautiful." He pulled his legs up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Ice (Phantom)   The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Kassaundra plopped down next to Kael with a great smile "I don't know. It's just something about you that...well.....I like." Kassie blushed as she looked at him. She really felt a strong connection going on though she was bot sure what. She adored Kael with his beautiful white hair that complimented hers. And there was something regal about his presence that just lightened her mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Ice (Phantom)   The Melting Ice (Phantom) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Melting Ice (Phantom)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2