Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Finally leaving (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Finally leaving (Open) I_vote_lcapFinally leaving (Open) I_voting_barFinally leaving (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Finally leaving (Open) I_vote_lcapFinally leaving (Open) I_voting_barFinally leaving (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Finally leaving (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Finally leaving (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 pm

This was it, all of Kain's careful planning depended on this day. Kain had been forced to live in the lower circle of Ba Sing Se for 2 years since leaving his home, and he had always planned on leaving the refugee life and traveling the world. but none of that could be possible if today didn't go exactly how he planned. The life of a nomad would be a hard one and he would starve if he had no money. He had always stole enough to get him by, but now he would be in the big city where the abundance of reckless people was limitless.

Kain was walking down the middle of the street, surrounded by a few beggars, and other refugees. His hands in his pockets, and a sack slung from his shoulder. Slung behind him was another bag that bulged, and sticking out the top was one side of a scroll. He walked looking almost aimlessly, but he was secretly waiting in that particular spot for almost 3 hours now, waiting for someone.

His plan was this, At noon of that day a small caravan would go through the lower ring of the city, and leave through the southern gate.
The important part of the character would be the meats, fruits, animals, and the occasional slave, but one particular person. Being carried in a shaded platform would be a very wealthy man, and rumor has it that he carries large amounts of money in his little float, he does not trust his own guards and servants to protect his wealth. Today, all his plans depended on this moment, he was going to rob this man in plain sight.

Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 am

The moment he had been waiting for had come. In the close distance, a rumbling sound came. The wagons of the caravan began trudging through the street that he was currently in. Kain, like the rest of the crowd, parted from the street to let the caravan through. The caravan, unlike others, had not one but many platforms, dressed and decorated to all look alike. This was so that any robbers would not know which one the Emir was in. Fortunately for Kain, he had cut a small symbol that only he would differentiate among all the decoration, on the platform that he knew the Emir was going to be traveling.

Five minutes passed and still no sign of the platform. Soon the end of the caravan had come. This worried Kain, there was no sign of the mark that he had planted. Something's wrong, they must have discovered the mark. Damn, i'll have to find him myself!

soon the crowd flooded the streets again. Kain knew what he had to do this time. He quick walked towards the last platform and when reaching it, slid underneath stealthily and held onto the bottom, using every last bit of strength he had. The slaves holding up the platform barely noticed the change in weight, at least they didnt say so.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Jazz was walking the streets of Ba Sing Se, picking up the much needed medical water she keeps in a vial for emergency. Upon noticing the large amount of traffic and caravans, she decided to take a look. Even for Ba Sing Se, there is an unusual amount of caravans going at once. As she looked at each one, nothing seemed out of place, so she continued along just being paranoid. Near a platform, the new vial of water she purchased dropped from her satchel. As she bent down to pick it up she glanced over at a man underneath a caravan. Theres a man under there... Could he be security? No, there is a low chance of that. She decided to tail the one caravan, to see what was to become of the new situation.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Kain reached down as much as he could to touch the stone ground. When his finger made contact, the stone lifted up and became liquid like, wrapping around his middle finger, making the finger look swollen. Pulling himself back into position and using only his one arm and legs to hold himself up, he used the other hand and formed the bit of stone into a knife. It wasn't very sharp but it would do the job. He then used the knife to cut a hole in the floor of the platform. This would have been harder if he hadn't had his earth bending however. When the hole was cut he climbed in, not noticing the figure who was following the caravan. The inside of the platform was covered in decorative drapes. Inside was just a bunch of items used for trading, such as food and goods. Kain cursed himself, this hadn't been the right one. Then outside he heard a great rumbling sound. Earth benders where opening the stone gates of the city. The caravan was leaving Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Jazz seen the man enter the caravan. He cant belong in there, or he wouldn't have to enter like that. She deducted. As she followed the caravan, she decided she had to confront the situation, but in any event she cant let the man know, or anyone until the time is right. There is too many possibilities to consider his actions a threat. She walked along to the caravan, and at an opportune moment, slide underneath it the way the intruder had. She focused and made an extremely hard icicle to cut through the wood after she soaked it with waterbending. She climbed inside and waited curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Before the girl had entered the caravan, Kain had already ransacked the first one, and moved to the next, and repeated. by this time he was in the third and unknowing to him, the fourth is where is target was. But so much use of strength and stealth took a toll on him, and he decided to rest for a bit inside the third one. By this time the caravan group was not far from the city now. He had no idea he was being followed, and didn't know how he would have to alter his plan if he did become discovered.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:23 pm

As Jasmine waited in the fourth caravan, she knew eventually the man whom she followed would discover her. When he finds me, I shouldn't be defensive. But if he attacks I need to be prepared. So she sat on the seat, just thinking of a plan, waiting out the ride to wherever, to find out the mans plan.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Orkel was happy to be someplace new. He had never been in the earth kingdom before and was happy that he had finally raised enough money to travel some. He deserved this vacation after everything crazy that happened. Orkel had noticed a caravan passing by. He was curious, he had never seen a caravan as large as this one. He stopped to investigate.

"Hey! Where are you headed?" Orkel called out, his curiosity got the best of him. There was no reply. Something seemed off. It was quiet, too quiet. Orkel decided to follow the caravan from a distance to find out what was happening...

(OOC There I changed it a bit. Should be better)

Last edited by MattDave on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Give more detail)
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:54 pm

((we are inside the caravans, we cant hear you and even if we could, we wouldn't say anything as we are being stealthy))
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:04 pm

(OOC I edited my previous post it should be better now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally leaving (Open)   Finally leaving (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally leaving (Open)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next