Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Finally inside the lower ring. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Finally inside the lower ring. I_vote_lcapFinally inside the lower ring. I_voting_barFinally inside the lower ring. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Finally inside the lower ring. I_vote_lcapFinally inside the lower ring. I_voting_barFinally inside the lower ring. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Finally inside the lower ring.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

Finally inside the lower ring. Empty
PostSubject: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 am

Finally they are inside the great Ba Sing Se, but in actuality this part of the city isn't so great. The lower ring of this city is far from prosperous, it's basically the slums. Even though the buildings were rebuilt after the war and everything is somewhat cleaner than before, it's still somewhat ran down. Only the poor and anyone not trying to be found live in the lower ring of the city.

It's about 8 am and the sun has came into full view in the sky, as it begun its daily journey across the sky. Beads of sweat begun collecting upon Orions forehead as he began to heat up under the cloak. It's time for me to get into some shade, I can send her to the market Crossed his mind as his eyes begun to shift around, attempting to locate the inn.

"I'm going to find the inn and get our room, will you go to the market place and get my supplies and whatever you may need and meet me at the room?" He asked as he dug into his bag before holding a small bag of coins and a list of supplies he had wrote before ever entering the city.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 am

"Kay. Yes I will". Massie said. Massie took the coins, and list. Massie went looking for the things on the list, and some items for her it took her a half hour to get the stuff. Massie went shopping for herself a little more.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 pm

As the items were lifted from his hands, he turned away from her and begun making his way to the inn. All sorts of shops and little booths began to open and life started pouring into the streets as people of all sorts of shapes and sizes, which were all dressed in almost rags, started their every day life in the lower ring of the city. One thing was for sure, even though everyone that surrounded him lived in the slums and barely had enough money to get day by day, each and everyone had a smile on their face, from which he got that everyone here did not let it bother them and just enjoyed what they were given, not what they didn't have.

He came up on this two story inn, which looked somewhat better than the other buildings that neighbored it. Coming up to the door, he slid the curtains to each side of his body as he stepped in to the main lobby. Suddenly he heard a cheerful voice of an older gentleman come from his left a little ways " Welcome to our fine establishment! How can I be of service to you today?

He turned to the elderly man, dressed in fairly clean clothes which was a step up from the people that scurried the streets on the other side of the entrance, who stood behind a wrap-around counter. He bowed his head slightly and said to him, "I need a room for two, if you would be so kind." Raising his head up, he placed his hands upon the counter.

""Why certainly! That will be ten copper pieces please." The old man stated, stretching out his arm with his fingers uncurling from a fist and his palm up.

Orion nodded, sticking his hand in under his cloak and brought out ten copper pieces and handed them to the man, which the old man exchanged for a key, with his room number attached. He turned away from the desk and begun his journey up the stairs in search for his room. He took a left from the top of the stairs and begun walking down the corridor, his eyes shifting left from right in search with the door that had his number upon it.

Finally, he stopped and turned to his right, facing the door that had the number upon it. Sliding the key into the knob, he turned the key and the door creaked open. He took a few steps into the room, shutting the door behind him.

He removed his cloak from his hid body and tossed it onto the bed. He took the single strap that held his bag off from around his shoulder and set it at the foot of the bed his cloak was on. Torty stuck his head out from the flap and glanced around, before taking a couple of steps out and crawled under the bed.

Orion sat down at the bed, before outstretching his arms and falling backwards. Now we wait for Massie to get back
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Massie enters the room. Massie sits the stuff down on the wooden table by the door. Massie put her stuff near the bed. Massie then fell back on her bag. Massie then got up and put on her purple cloak she bought. She had her clothes under it.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 pm

A girl, about sixteen or seventeen, wandered the dingy streets of Ba Sing Se's lower ring. Her expression was vaguely afflicted; she carried the guise of a person that had too many things to do but so little time. Even moreso, she'd been robbed not very long ago. They'd taken everything, even her bow and arrows.

A small child walked beside her: her little brother, Kiari. Kiari was many things to Tekara; a companion, family, her adopted child, someone to talk to. A sweet face with large violet eyes. He looked a lot like their mother. She hadn't had time to braid his hair, to it hung down to his navel today. Though he was young and innocent, he was a lot more powerful than some people think.

Tekara paused in front of an inn, evaluating it with her eyes. It was the best one she'd seen for miles. She grasped Kiari's hand, the boy's eyes gazing up at her curiously. "I think we can rest here," she said.

Last edited by LadyKura on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Toned down Kiari's appearence a bit and canged "cuiously" to "curiously")
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Massie came out of the inn, she decided to wander around in the Lower Ring. She saw 2 people a girl, and a young boy. Hes cute. Massie thought. Massie glanced at them. Massie then smiled, and was off. "Hm". Massie said, to herself.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:44 pm

As he watched Massie leave the room, his eye lids shut. And he fell into a deep sleep. He'd been up for days and needs to rest. Because once Massie returns, they need to decide what it is that the two of them are going to do from here on out....travel together or go their own ways.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Tekara had noticed a girl with long brown hair from the corner of her eye. She'd left out from the inn, so she assumed she was staying there temporarily.

Tekara came inside, a bit wary and unsure, but she eventually rented a room and settled in, taking a long, well-needed lukewarm shower. The water was a bit grainy, but at least she felt a bit better than she had when she first got in.

When she emerged, drying her hair with the only towel in their room, Kiari was fast asleep on the bed they were supposed to share. Smiling, she drew a blanket over him, and headed out to explore a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Massie went back to her suite she shared with Orion. "Wake up. The crowning of the new Earth King is happenin"! Massie exclaimed, bursting thorough the door. "Come ON WAKE UUUPPPPPP"! Massie yelled. Massie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Orion's body shot clean into the air away from the bed before landing on his feet and rolling away. His head shifted from left to right vigorously scanning the area around. His head dropped and let out a sigh as he saw no threat..."What the hell is this all about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally inside the lower ring.   Finally inside the lower ring. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally inside the lower ring.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next