Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_voting_barIs This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_voting_barIs This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:50 am

"My mothers name was Kita Han, my fathers, Riku Han," Han explained, producing a small, aged photo of her parents that she had found after their passing. Seeing their faces brought back memories, the good and the bad. Nothing hurt more than thinking of their coffins being buried outside of the slums in a makeshift grave in Ba Sing Se. As Eldunar very politely invited Han to stay with him, she failed to notice the slight pink blush that now adorned her cheeks, "I couldn't possibly say no to an offer as wonderfully put as yours. I also wouldn't want to hurt your honor." She had put a slight yet humorous tone on the last few words, smiling at him, "I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind." A man like him, she assumed, Must have a beautiful woman to care and love him. If not.... Han became a bit blank for a bit as she though of the possibility of dating such a handsome man.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 pm

"Ah, that is where you are mistaken," smiled Eldunar, "You see, I have no girlfriend. No fiancee, no wife. It is just me alone in my....I suppose you could call it a house." Eldunar laughed, a genuine laugh. This was rare for him, but he always meant it when he did. Eldunar then began to make a mental note of Han's parents' names. Riku and Kita, they shouldn't be too hard to find. Eldunar would just need to look at birth, death, migration and tax records for the past 20 years and they should be there.

As tedious as this job seemed, Eldunar had unknowingly made it much easier than it would've been. He took it upon himself when he first became Regent Lord to take all of the previous records he mentioned for the past 100 years and combine them into one. One ledger would hold 5 years worth of all of the information mentioned. It made things much easier.

"Well, shall we continue to my home?" asked Eldunar, "It's not too far away. At the top of the hill on the other side of the mountain, in the bay." Eldunar knew that everyone in the nation knew that was where the Fire Lord's/Emperor's former home--now the new Regent Lord's palace and the Emperor's summer palace. The good part about Han being Earth Kingdom was that she had no idea what he was talking about. Eldunar enjoyed the facade.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 am

"I would love to see your home. I understand how it feels to live alone though," Han explained following Eldunar to his house, "It gets lonely after a while." For a moment, Han thought back to her little shack that was always in constant need of repair. The walls were always creaking with the breeze, the roof was in constant need of repair, the door was barely hanging on its hinges. Yet with all its flaws, Han did her best to make it home, despite how hard it seemed at times. A little kid running by brought her out of her daze as he shoved her to the ground, "No one likes you here! Go back to your own land!" Han groaned as the kid ran off, leaving before he could have been scolded by either of the adults, "Before we go to your house, could we possibly find a clothing shop?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 pm

"No need," smiled Eldunar, "I know a set of secret tunnels that lead to my house on the other side of the island. I have a personal tailor living....nearby my home, I will show you to her, and she will fashion you a brand new Ember Island-esque outfit. My treat." Eldunar laughed to himself, he loved how he was still keeping this charade going. She didn't suspect a thing, and Elunar prefered it that way for now. He would tell Han about who he really was when the time was right, like when she would see his palace and the Fire Lord's former mansion.

Eldunar walked between a row of nearby houses, and stood up to a blank cliff wall. He placed his hand over the rock, and let a small flash of fire heat up the rock. This caused the rock to sink into the ground, revealing a deep, dark cave that would lead to the other end of the island. "Take my hand, and follow close, these tunnels can be dangerous." Said Eldunar cautiously as he lit his left hand on fire for a source of light, and took Han's hand in his right one.

As the two walked through the dark winding tunnels, Eldunar recounted the last time he was in here. He was broken from the prison of his now palace, when the former traitorous Regent Lord had him imprisoned for treason and propaganda. Owlan's soldiers broke him out using these tunnels after the assault and subsequent capture of the palace. It had been 17 years....such a long time ago... "You know," started Eldunar, "It's said that Owlan's soldiers once used these tunnels to lay siege to the Regent Lord's palace during the Fire Nation Civil War.
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 am

Han smiled and nodded as Eldunar led her away. Upon seeing Eldunar reveal the entrance to the tunnel, Han felt a sense of adventure and suspense building up in her mind. "This seems like one of those scary stories you read as a kid," Han said jokingly as she took the mans hand. It's warmth spread to her own hand, bringing butterflies into her stomach. "Owlan's soldiers? I don't know who they are, but if these tunnels are that historic, it just makes this even more exciting." Han stumbled a little as her foot caught a small hole in the floor, but she managed to regain herself. To keep it from happening again though, she brought up her left hand, the one free from Eldunar's gentle grasp, and produced a flame as well, keeping her from any unwanted trips.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 pm

"Owlan is the Emperor," laughed Eldunar, "You really have been gone a long time. You've becoming more Earth Kingdom than Imperial. But at least you are a fire bender." Eldunar wouldn't care whether or not the girl was a Firebender or not, but it would help his accession to the throne if his son was a firebender. Owlan had already made arrangements with him; once the war was over Owlan was going to resign as Emperor, and Eldunar would take over until Owlan produced a viable heir, and that heir reached 20, the legal age to be crowned Emperor.

Eldunar held back a smile as Han tripped a second time, "Careful there," he said, "Don't want to get hurt just yet, the doctor on this side of the island is on vacation this week. We're almost there anyway." Eldunar raised his hand higher, trying to see deeper down the tunnel, but he didn't need to see where he was going. He used these tunnels all the time, he knew where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Han blushed a little as Eldunar explained the Owlan was the emperor, "Guess I am a little out of the loop." When he mentioned her being a fire bender, the young woman smiled, her cheeks still a little pink, "Yeah. It's strange though, as far as I know neither of my parents were benders at all." As they walked, she stumbled and felt Eldunar catch her gently, then explain that the doctor was on vacation. Unable to muster up intelligible words, Han nodded and kept walking. As they walked, she noticed what looked like weapon marks on the walls, verifying what Eldunar had said about warriors using the tunnels, "So earlier, when we met, you said that the locals wouldn't take kindly to you and I hanging out...are you a criminal or rebel or something?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Eldunar sighed, he knew he couldn't hold it in anymore, but he was going to wait a little bit longer. "Follow me out of the end of this tunnel, we're almost there." he said, "But close your eyes, and when your out, open them, and then I will tell you." Eldunar was going to reveal who he really was, but he wanted to have some sort of tangible proof first. "Don't worry, I will guide you, you wont be hurt with me here." Eldunar grasped Han's hand a little tighter, and led her from the dark cave and into the light. Then with a smile, he spoke softly, "Now, I will tell you who I am," said Eldunar, "I am truly Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukiyomi. Vermilion Prince of the Empire, Regent Lord of Ember Island and the older brother of our current Vermilion Emperor Owlan, and not to mention next in line for the throne. Does that answer your question?" Eldunar tried to hold back a laugh, but as tough as he found it, he managed. "If you don't believe me, open your eyes and behold my palace and mansion."
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 am

WHen Eldunar told her to close her eyes, Han felt a twinge of excitement in the back of her mind. "Alright...I'm trusting you," she said smiling and closing her eyes. AS she felt him guiding her, Han just let the warmth of his hand and the trust in her heart guide her. Once they came to a stop, Han listened to Eldunar introduce himself fully. She couldn't help but open her eyes in shock, taking in the sight of the palace and other surroundings. "I have to admit...royal wasn't on my list of possibilities. But looking at it from another point of view, I can see it." She then blushed a bit after realizing that she had been holding hands with a prince this whole time, "I hope I didn't offend you...I just didn't expect you to be a prince in disguise.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 pm

"It's quite alright," chuckled Eldunar, "I preferred it that way at first. You are a foreigner, even though you were born here. I figured it would be the perfect chance to mess with someone." Eldunar laughed, "I don't do it often," he explained, "I just wanted to see what it would be like if someone didn't know I was the Prince of the Empire. I trust now you understand what I meant about people not being able to accept seeing us together?"

"You see, you are a foreigner," stated Eldunar, "And not to mention a woman. The thought that their Regent Lord and Prince would be with a girl of a different nation is unthinkable. The people of Ember Island are isolated from the rest of the world. It is one of the few places of the world where there aren't benders of all nations living together in harmony. The only times foreigners come here is for vacation, temporarily. Nothing permanent. It's sad, but it's true." Eldunar then began walking towards the palace, and waited for Han, smiling at her. "So, shall we go to the palace? I shall show you around, you can get new robes made for you, and we shall eat a nice hot dinner. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)   Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This Love? (Han Shu and Prince Eldunar)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next