Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_vote_lcapThe Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_voting_barThe Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_vote_lcapThe Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_voting_barThe Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman!   The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:01 am

The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! Iconim11

These two have a complicated ass relationship.

Ba'Sill, or Darin, is a mischievous assassin-in-training. He is a somewhat lecherous earthbender, and he has a problem with authority. However, Ba'Sill is also extremely intelligent and charismatic. His genius is uncanny even to him. He is well beyond his years, behaving moreso like an eighteen-year-old than twelve-year-old, and has so much knowledge jam-packed in that little skull of his it's ridiculous.

Roman is a very sweet little boy. He has a big heart and also a knack for getting himself into big trouble. Ba'sill calls him "Fiore Nen", or "flower boy" due to Roman's naturebending skills. Since he's had so many brushes with death in his early childhood, Roman soon develops spiritbending capabilities as well.

Darin's intelligence is what makes it possible for him to look after the ailing prince. Once Roman is separated from the Tribe, he needs all the help he can get to stay alive due to his myriad of health problems. Ba'Sill knows the deep dark secret as to why Roman could never return to the Northern Water Tribe, and so vows to keep Roman safe at all costs.

Darin's relationship with Roman isn't so tenderhearted at first glance, though. In fact, when the two first met, Darin almost left him to die. Then, when he had healed him, considered selling him for a ransom.

Ba'Sill once despised all things weak. He was raised to be strong. Unfeeling. Unrelenting. Ba'sill, at the tender age of eight, has passed ailing, homeless adults and mug victims bleeding out in the street without a second glance. He was used to death. He was used to carnage. He knew, in a few years, it would be him wreaking all the havoc.

But Roman changed him. Roman was different. He was only four when Ba'sill stumbled upon him, and he had needed immediate help. Ba'Sill tried to test himself, to see if he can be unfeeling about Roman's condition, but then Roman looked at him, and Ba'Sill detected the pain in his eyes. But, more so, Ba'Sill recognized him as the Northern Water Tribe prince. Ba'Sill, who hated all things weak, immediately rushed the boy the nearest motel and stole potions to help sustain him. His intentions at first seemed caring, but he had other motives in mind.

When Roman finally woke up, Ba'Sill secured his identity as the prince. Ba'Sill idly wondered how much of a profit he could fetch. He doubted Roman would be worth as much as a usual prince. His constitution was very poor. As Roman ailed and grew more attached to him, Ba'Sill realized it didn't feel right keeping the boy as a prisoner when Roman saw Ba'Sill as his savior. Ba'Sill returned Roman to his brothers and vanished.

He comes back five years later, when Roman is kidnapped, to rescue him. Roman has been under Ba'Sill's wing ever since. The two are only four years apart, but Ba'Sill's great intelligence and mannerisms establish himself as Roman's guardian.

Ba'Sill is almost constantly belittling Roman and calling him one of his favorite names: 'Idiot'. You could say their relationship is a lot like Prince Cassian and Castiel's, only Darin is actually a lot less crueler than Cassian and more outwardly protective.

I actually don't expect anyone to read these. These little stories are mainly practice for me to improve my RP skills and novel-writing attributes.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman!   The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:04 am

ONE: Urchins

Ba'Sill tries to teach Roman about thieves and manipulative people. Go ahead. Find the keyword here.

It wasn't that Roman was incompetent. He was just far too young to truly understand the nature of things. He didn't understand that some people might not be his friend, that food wasn't always easy to come back, that some might hate his guts or even desired to take advantage of him. Roman was unaware of the evil and sins of the world, for he was prince and all princes were sheltered and ignorant. Well, perhaps not. But it was stereotype the young prince seemed to fit.

Darin would be damned if he was going to let Roman learn his lessons the hard way.

"See that guy?" the young assassin said, pitching his voice to overcome the clamor of the market. The two were perched atop yet another building, Ba'sill in particular bearing the full brunt of the Earth Kingdom sun, and gazing out over the gold structures that made up the lower ring market.

Roman poked a solitary gray eye out his white tarp. The prince sported a very keen tan despite Darin's best efforts to keep him out of the sun. That much was to be expected, and so was the feverish gleam to the boy's eyes. Roman always had a fever when the weather was too high. Even Ba'sill was starting to feel guilty about dragging him on the roof.

"Wha' guy?" Roman chirped, clearly interested. The seven-year-old was missing his two front teeth, producing an extremely amusing lisp to his already present speech impediment.

"You can't miss 'im. Store owner. He's got a blue hat."

Roman followed his caretaker's sharp stare, before finding the guy amongst the small crowd of nosy people by a storefront. The man was ranting about some stolen goods, red-faced and angry. Sure enough, he wore a blazing blue sunhat. The people were speaking to him, trying to get details of the story.

"He's been using kids like us to steal from those people for ten minutes now."

Roman's eyes shot back to him. "E-eh??"

Ba'Sill narrowed his eyes meaningfully. "Look closer."

Roman did. Sure enough, the a boy ran over to the crowd. He pretended to try to press through the adults, as if trying to find out what was going on. As he placed his hands on a spectator's hip like he was going to squeeze past, he covertly slipped his hand into the woman's pocket. The boy removed a fistful of coins. The woman didn't even notice she was pick-pocketed as the child ran away, towards the back of the store.

Another boy took his place. Then another. Roman imagined they were 'earning' quite the small fortune.

"Why are they takin' their money for, Rii?" Roman mumbled, eyes watering, clutching his heart somewhat.

Ba'Sill tensed, wondering if Roman was going to have another bout of arrhythmia. When the boy didn't complain, he said, "His fucking poor excuse for a store wasn't making any sales, so he resorted to dirty tricks. The kids were working under him because they are street urchins. Probably orphans. They have no place to go."

"Are we urchins?"

The question took Ba'Sill by surprise. "I may be an orphan," he grit out. But I'm adopted and I have a home. You don't even belong here."

"I am an orph-oran, too," Roman asserted, stumbling in his words. "Ahn-Ahn .. not my father."

"Ahn-Ahn" must have meant 'Anuk'.

Ba'sill shook his head, moreso out of pity than actual disagreement. "You talk like a four-year-old," he admonished halfheartedly. He knew Roman's jumbled speech patterns was the result of spending about a year unconscious.

They stared over the buildings for a while. The setting sun painted everything red.

"Rii?"

"What?'

Roman turned his imploring gray eyes to him. They were clouded, not quite there. "I am sleepy."

"Go the hell to sleep then."

"Can you take me home?"

Darin sighed, stifling a curse. He didn't want to move, but he should've known Roman wasn't going to stay awake for the beautiful sunset. The boy's weak immune system sapped whatever energy he managed to instill in the boy, even for a short moment. Now as the sun went down, daytime screamed 'over', and it was time for sleep. Roman was a walking time bomb, ready to pass out at any moment.

Darin hoisted the smaller boy on his back. "You're going to pay me back for this."

Roman sighed softly. "Ne, Rii?"

"What?"

"If I was a street urchin, would you make me steal things?'

"Probably. Depends on how good you are."

Roman gasped. "But .. but -- bad!"

"I thought you was going to sleep. Shut the hell up. Go ahead and pass out, why don't you?"

"... ZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzZZZ"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

The Wonderful Misadventures of: Ba'Still and Prince Roman!
Page 1 of 1