Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_vote_lcapKenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_voting_barKenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_vote_lcapKenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_voting_barKenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamSeeker
Novice
Novice
DreamSeeker

Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life Empty
PostSubject: Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life   Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:49 am

Kenzie sat in her little tent home. It was cold, but she was use to it. There was no dinner yet, all of the men were out getting fish. Kenzie was capable of helping. She was one of the best waterbenders in her tribe. She could easily find fish in no time. Kenzie sighed and walked outside, her hair sticking to her face. "Grandma," Kenzie said. Her Grandma, who was tending to the fire, turned around to face her. "Do you want some help?" Grandma nodded. Kenzie grabbed more wood and placed it on the fire. It went up more, and soon the men would be back from fishing to cook the fish. Kenzie sat down on the snow, and pulled the snow up and up with her hand. The little kids needed to know their waterbending, and the residents wanted Kenzie to teach them. But of course, she wouldn't. She wasn't going to waste her time by teaching them waterbending. Kenzie wanted to search for her mother in Ba Sing Se. She wanted to travel there, like Avatar Aang. "We're back!" The men yelled. Kenzie stood up and sighed. Fish was thrown into the fire, and some of the fish Kenzie had to take the water out of. "So, when can I come with you?" Kenzie asked her Uncle Kenzo. "Never," He answered.
Never.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life   Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Rompoylus on his own mission as a test, in the clan each member was sent by themselves to hunt down a target for the clan. The boy was sent to hunt a old man who had been involved with the civil war between the north and the southern water tribe. A small boat sailed through the water and landed upon the ice. Rompoylus tilted his head as he looked through the large straw hat he was wearing. He looked like he was only 12 years old but in reality he was 27.

The cold air bit at his cheeks but it did not bother him as his blood kept him warm enough as he had his own secrets to keep him warm. He jumped off and landed on the snow. He kicked up some snow as he never had seen snow in his life, he giggled like a child as he kicked the snow around and played like a kid. He was laughing and having he almost forgot about his mission. " o yea !! I have a mission....darn" he said some what upset as he wanted to play more. He turned around as his cloak danced in the wind. He had a black cloack on with the symbol of the demon all over the cloak.

He stopped in front of the town, he scratched his head and sighed," Awww man I forget what he looked like." he said crossing his arms. He shook his head as sighed, well he knew he would smell him soon that's for sure. He smelled the emotion of frustration. He turned and spotted a girl, he narrowed his eyes looking at her and pushed back his hat to get a better look at her, he frown a bit." o darn she's taller...wait everyones taller...haha for now till I find that man" he said laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
DreamSeeker
Novice
Novice
DreamSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life   Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 am

Kenzie caught a boy's eye. She didn't recognize him, so she just went back to helping cook the fish. Kenzie's hands were cold, but the fire soon warmed them up. The toddler kids sat down in ice chairs and picked at their fish, wanting a fresh cooked mean like the Northern Water Tribe. But, they would have to settle for this. Kenzie moved over by the stream and practiced waterbending. She thought of Katara of the Southern Water Tribe, who learned from the greatest in the Northern Water Tribe. Kenzie looked over, and saw the boy again. What was he doing here? He didn't look like a waterbender, and didn't look too familiar with the land. She sighed, and debated on whether to go show him around, and see what he is up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life   Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenzie's Not So Wonderful Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: December-
Jump to: