Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_vote_lcapGitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_voting_barGitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_vote_lcapGitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_voting_barGitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire Empty
PostSubject: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Gitta's character stands in the evergreen forest filled with long trees and beautiful flowers, He takes his walk onto the pathway of the dirt area of the forest showing a cleared path, separated from the grass and trees. Gitta would come to a complete stop, Gitta would be standing over the hill, just down below would be trees that are tall but not taller then him due to him standing on the hill, down below those trees would be a Vermillion Dragon Empire Fire Dock area, They would be loading up all the new advance equipment that have been made. Gitta would analyze them, they would be to far of a distance to even spot me from all the way up here.
"It's time....." Gitta would be saying this to himself in a low and faint voice, Gripping onto his Bo staff with his right hand in a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Remained at complete tranquility, as he approached a duo of guards. Tai gave them a toothy grin and motioned the ginormous door to be opened. About time to travel. He walked, his soles continued to press beneath, leaving out trails of his ominous feet. The sun rays were burning. The remains of the streams fell directly towards his body which seemed targeted. He flowed, keeping his cool, while the sun's remnant falls shivered at the sky. It was getting blurry for the man. And he didn't even pass half way yet.

He hissed behind and whizzed an inhale. His misty voice leaped from his lips. "I always choose the wrong times. . . ." Silently moving, he approached a long line of crystalline. Before dashing at such a demanding view, he slid both palms into the water and edged them, leaving out a trail of water inbetween his palms. He drank it, feeling a bit energized yet again. He stood up and looked behind, to notice a mere monkey flow from one tree to another. He had the idea from then. And leaped as well, landing atop a branch. His arms started to get brandished violently at a constant flow, releasing out a tiny mountain, as he stood atop, and continued. The mountain moved along the ground, while he enjoyed it, the emotion itself was barely eminent.

He whizzed passed several trees. To finally come with his distant view at a branched tree, drawn to the ground, with several plants settling on the edges. He lowered the mountain and approached the tree yet again. Rubbing gently into it's elliptical base, he chuckled and began to climb, heavily managing to reach the very top. He leaped midst his climbing session and landing atop a branch of a tree, then resumed to hop and hop. His soles easily managing to balance themselves, before kicking his own body into the ground. Tai used his unique bending ability to yet again his advantage, concocting a tiny mountain which he rode. And constantly brandished his arms, creating a europhic motion.

He peacefully passed through the starting forest. But noticed that that was barely the end. He lowered the mountain, to encounter a herd of sheep. Each and every one of them grazed at the grass as if they were holding the capacity of land. All were kept at the climate of green. While it was filled with nature love. Unusual, but silent for Tai. He centered his eyes at the ground and continued walking. In between instance, he kept drinking from a bottle, gaining energy after each sip. While as he remained on the Move. He did not bother showing the emotion of laziness. That would actually break his innocence, while as he reached into the protective branches of a forest, he giggled a bit. And looked down, furrowing an eyebrow. He settled it back at the base of the forest and smiled. Entering through, he would lower several branches but nothing seemed suspicious for now. Though he did expect people of this place to fall upon him.

Tai soon came to realize that he was out of the border of Ba Sing Se. He wasn't sure of the king's approval and so he left at tranquility. Channeling his pupils forwards yet again, he noticed fog covering a distant position his decision was, remaining here without any signs of movement. Perhaps it was a wild animal. Or a human trying to trap him. Either way, he was kept at notice for any nearby dangers.
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Gitta's ears would begin to twitch abit, Hearing the grass make noises far behind him pass a tree. "Someone is there" Gitta taking his steps following the pathway near the tree area on where he heard the noise coming from. Gitta would come to a complete stop seeing the Earth bender's attire, looking him up and down as Gitta closes his eyes. The fog around the area wouldn't be much trouble for him as he opens his eyes looking directly at the earth bender. Channeling the mind bending through his eye vision looking at the bender's eyes. Gitta would gather information from his past up until his current status. Flashbacks and such would dig into Gitta's mind, finally filling up with the man's history he would shut his eyes calmly. Gitta awaken his eyes staring directly at the man he says this with a grin to his face. " Your mother died, Cause of your father. The reason was war... After that you lived with your grandfather, and he hated humans a lot. Am i right?" Gitta's arm would fold across his chest one arm over the other looking at the man straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:45 pm

chuckled. He noticed the man and retaliated.

"Any Particular reason why you just analyzed my backstory mister? I apologize but I'm the least saddened." He remained at tranquility. Following the access of his characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Gitta would hold out his staff using his right hand only it would be standing on the ground. Jashin Gitta's pet bird would be resting on Gitta's shoulder analyzing the man carefully. "How would you like to join me, and stop the Vermillion Dragon Empire?,Your answer will determine weather we fight here today or not, I need to put a stop to them at all cost and no one else must know about my plan, I'm asking for your help."
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

smiled. He just gained a request from a complete stranger.

"Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 pm

"I will test your skills first..."
Gitta closes his eyes in a matter of milliseconds, Flashing his eyes widening it real big. Gitta takes his sprint over to the man, Gitta swings his bo staff using his right hand only being staff distance from the man, The bo staff would go swinging, about to hit him across his face on his left cheek.

-Waiting-
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Tai coughed lightly. Before his staff blurred instantly, he had motioned both hands downwards and pressed into the ground with his left foot soles. Creating a wall made of materalized solid.

Tai slid, and brought his fist upwards, concocting a ball of earth from the ground, he punched forwards, his left arm twirling along the air to create a burst of wind. The ball of land intended to dig upon his abdomen, while he had dashed behind the ball. Awaiting for the man's retaliation first.
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Gitta would put his bo staff to a strong stance he would use it as a standing pole making a strong flip to the opposite side of the pole avoiding his earth ball completely. Gitta would open his free left hand, in a motion for (Stop) Gitta would stand tall looking to him. "So you want to help me infiltrate their ship down there, Gitta would point with his left hand down the hill to the ship. "This is the only chance i have to actually make it to the main base of the vermillion dragon empire."
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:33 pm

halted for a second. And stared at the kid. Before shifting his hollow gaze beneath, his pupils surrounded with such display.

"Bleh. No Pain No Gain." He thought, before moving according to Gitta's instructions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next