Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kassidy Kota ready for approval 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_vote_lcapKassidy Kota ready for approval I_voting_barKassidy Kota ready for approval I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_vote_lcapKassidy Kota ready for approval I_voting_barKassidy Kota ready for approval I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kassidy Kota ready for approval

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Kassidy Kota ready for approval Empty
PostSubject: Kassidy Kota ready for approval   Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:51 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kassidy Kota
Birthplace: northern water tribe
Current Residence: none, travels
Element: water
Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: (Your character's hobbies or interests)
Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character) is a blood bender
Character Theme: (A theme song that you think fits your character.)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: (Be descriptive! Do not say, "Black, short, straight". Say, "She has black hair going down to her shoulders. It is straight, with a bi)Picture
Eyes: (You know the drill. Size, and color. Shape is optional, but be realistic)picture
Height: (Be realistic. A 6' tall 13 year old? No way! A 5'5'' 13 year old? Yes) 5'4"
Clothes: (Be detailed. Don't say, "Blue pants, red shirt." Say, "She wears orange silk kung-fu pants and a yellow kung-fu shirt. The sleeves of the shirt are decorated with dragons." etc.) picture
Skin: (Does your character have smooth skin? Rough skin? Scales? Fur? Feathers? All of the above?) picture
Body Type: (How is your character built? Is he well built? A John Cena look alike? A skinny wimp?) picture
Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice) the moment you've all been waiting for...my picture!
Kassidy Kota ready for approval Waterbender_tifanii____id____by_xshadowxamyx_fan_fc-d50mfqx or, if the picture doesn't work for some reason
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/141/7/9/waterbender_tifanii____id____by_xshadowxamyx_fan_fc-d50mfqx.png

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: She usually doesn't think about her actions, but she always means well. She is very Headstrong, and shoots first, asks questions later. She gets scared easily, and is very fun to be around.
Personal Strengths: bending, blood bending
Personal Weaknesses: gets scared easily, doesn't think about actions
Personal Hero: Katara
Dreams and Ambitions: help her best friend, the avatar

Bending
Water
Food
Dislikes: (Again, about 5)
Haters
Death
Destruction
Murderers
Having to blood bend
Brief History:
She grew up in the northern water tribe to a rich family. Throughout her life, she has enjoyed playing with her neighbour and best friend, Mona Lee, also known as the avatar. They have always enjoyed playing games with each other, and through having battles with each other, they were able to hone their bending skills. When they discovered that Mona was the avatar, she was not jealous of her best friend, but happy. However, she became very upset when Mona had to leave for avatar training. Her life spun into depression, and she began cutting herself. It was through her cutting that she learned how to bloodbend.she noticed that the blood was a liquid and therefore was bendable. Through practice, she become good enough to bend blood inside some bodies body, and then even became able to bend without a full moon. Then, one day her house was being robbed when she was home alone. It was a terrific fight between two powerful benders. However, the villain was too strong, and almost defeated Kassidy. However, Kassidy had a trick up her sleeve. She began blood bending, and soon defeated the burglar. However, she felt dirty for blood bending on a human. She felt bad for controlling somebody's body, and realised that well everybody can usually control theirs, it was a gift not to be taken for granted.she became very grateful for her life, her body, her everything. She got over her depression, and doesn't look blood bend anymore, except for healing, and even then only on herself, because it reminds her of her depression. She decided to try to spread her newfound happiness to others, and began traveling, spreading joy wherever she goes. She now is looking for her friend, and knows her destiny is to help her defeat the magicians, at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Kassidy Kota ready for approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kassidy Kota ready for approval   Kassidy Kota ready for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kassidy Kota ready for approval
Page 1 of 1