Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kota Moronishi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kota Moronishi I_vote_lcapKota Moronishi I_voting_barKota Moronishi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kota Moronishi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:17 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kota Moronishi
    Birthplace: The Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: The Northern Water Tribe
    Rank: Bender, and general in the north water tribes army.
    Element: Water
    Pets:
    Name: Kōri ōkami
    Nickname: Mother and Kori
    Species: Wolf
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    , wolf big enough to ride.
    Personality: Kori will go out of her way to help or protect Kota, just like he is her own wolf pup. When she is not being protective, she has a very kind, caring, and sweet heart.
    Background: Kota met Kori on the day of his birth. After being thrown out into the street by his uncaring parents it was almost definite that Kota was going to die. After about an hour of being in the snow Kori happened upon him. She immediately took motherly action and cuddled around him with her warm fur. Too this day they still have a mother son bond.

Weapons: Name: Tōketsu kiba
    Amount: One
    Type: Sword
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Abilities: This blade is a spiritual extension of Kota. For him it works like an ordinary sword made of ice, but it can’t be bended by other people and it cannot change to it’s original shape.Origin/History: The sword was formed from Kota’s spirit when he was 11 years old. He calls it his “fang because he was raised by a wolf, and was taught it is their weapon.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 694 AO, 35th day of winter
    Blood type: -C
    Hobbies: Hunting
    Quirks: Does not find jokes funny, no matter what.
    Character Theme:The demon god from princess mononoke.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Naturally messy, brown hair, with a blue headband that has a single, white feather in the back of it.
    Eyes: blue eyes, about an inch across.
    Height: “5,5”
    Clothes: Kota wears a heavy blue and black, leather jacket, that comes into a sort of robe at the waist. He wears blue and black silk pants. He also wears black gloves with metal knuckles, and blue and black fur boots.
    Skin: Kota has tan, smooth skin.
    Body Type: Kota is very skinny but can pack quite a punch.
    Image:
    Spoiler:
    |CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kota is normally a friendly person but has quite a cold heart, especially when it comes to being in authority.
    Personal Strengths: Lightning fast movements, keen eyesight, very strong, an amazing tactician, great liar.
    Personal Weaknesses: Always distracted by women, too self-confident, only left-handed-he cannot wield weapons of any sort in his right hand unless it is a two handed weapon.
    Personal Hero: Kori Okami
    Dreams and Ambitions: To make the water tribe as strong as the earth or fire nation.

Dislikes: None but the overuse of the power of authority.

Brief History: Birth-On 694 AO in the middle of winter, a child was born. A child may have born, but the child’s parents did not want him, so they put him outside in the freezing snow. About an hour after this happened a wolf named Kori found him and snuggled around him to keep him warm. After constructing a bed for him the wolf went and killed the child’s parents, and took the house for them. Ever since that day Kota and Kori lived together just like a mother and son.
    Growing up-When growing up Kota was always proficient at using swords. He trained and learned to fight from Kori. He taught himself the basics of water bending by reading scrolls. After about four years, Kota enlisted in the army. He was a very proficient fighter and found himself a general the same year enlisted.
    Current-Now Kota is looking for a water-bending master so that he can improve his combat skills and become the best fighter in the Northern Water Tribe

Last edited by Kota on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Mas told me to extend history)
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Dont check... need to put spoilers
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:25 pm

all better
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Alright looks Good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:55 pm

I think history needs to be a tad bit longer, in my opinion anyway. Ask an admin for final conformation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Well, I think it's fine.

The vote is 2 Yes, 1 no.

Pretty intense Razz
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm

I can see what your talking about but in my opinion, as long as it covers the Background, it will do; And I think The length covers his history majority. And thus why I Approved it.. Smile
And Laurent, I don't mean to sound like a "brat" but It's for the Admin to decide. XD
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Mod works too!!

And it was put to a vote, I took your side, why do you complain?

Of course,I disnt have the power to put it to a vote....
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:40 pm

I wasn't complaining XD I'm sorry if it came out that way lol I didn't mean to upset you in any way was just saying. I'm sorry. bounce
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:04 pm

River you need to come to chat more.

I am insanely sarcastic. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kota Moronishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kota Moronishi   Kota Moronishi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kota Moronishi
Page 1 of 1