Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_vote_lcapWe walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_voting_barWe walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_vote_lcapWe walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_voting_barWe walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) Empty
PostSubject: We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed)   We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Malila Nadie Order of Assassins

Malila Nadie’s boat just docked into the shore Kyoshi Island. The sun had not yet risen over the horizon. Most in the village were still asleep in their cozy beds. The village seemed like a ghost town. Everyone was silent no one breathed a single word. The boat docked then left as silently as it came. A Shirshu also pounced off the boat. This was Malila’s beloved animal in which she was unstoppable. She called her Nyia, after one of the stars her brother Damon named at a young age before they joined the Order. Malila slightly smiled at the thought of her Brother, who was actually now in the Northern Water Tribe. She didn’t really know his mission, but he did travel a lot like his sister. The boat left with the promise by the crew to send a Hawk in seven days time.

Malila wore the normal garb of the village she was in. Most people wore various blue and whites and it winter so she wore a nice coat with white faux fur on the inner lining. Nyia paced next to Malila and sniffed the crisp air. Malila blinked twice to Nyia and she left into the woods far south. Malila touched the whistle concealed on the inside of her belt. She kept walking into the village finding the inn on the corner and entering. The door slightly creaks when it is opens and the doorknob is icy to the touch. When the door opens the inn is damp and dark and one guy has his back turned at the bar cleaning glasses.

Her feet moved to a dark corner within the inn sitting in a booth. She blended the shadows to her will. She was concealed within the darkened shadows of the bar. She was three hours early for a meet. Malila didn’t move till she felt a something calling to her. It was unnatural. It was a voice inside her head calling to her. “Come upstairs room five.” Malila was called to the room. She tried to fight it, but it was powerful. Too powerful. She opened the unlocked door. Then she saw this girl. Unearthly. Her fiery red hair came out of her green cloak. Her eyes were pale green but intensified by her shadowy make-up. This girl held a staff with a green gem that glowed very brightly. Her opened her lips that the color of her hair.

“Sleep.”

The world went dark as both the blue and green gems brightly illuminated her face. Her eyes saw vivid dots bouncing across her eyes. The red haired girl only curled her lips at the sight of Malila slipping from the world. Malila could only do one thing while slipping. She sent her orders into the shadow realm to disappear forever.

Then the world faded into a black abyss that seemed never end till Death was at your doorstep. Malila sunk down onto the dark wooden floor at the mercy of the mysterious stranger.

Last edited by Maki Shadowblade on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed)   We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:00 am

Psykeh Charna

She was a master assassin by her arts. She didn’t need a title to show her skills. Psykeh only needed a target, then she could make them tell all there secretes. How? She could bend others minds. Quite easily, also she was a dark bender. A rare dual bender. Most if not all the world could either bend one element or no bend at all. It was strange bending two elements, but it served Psykeh’s needs. She was cold and calculating, after what a monster her father turned her into, there was no turning back. She was a monster. Psykeh was molded out of clay from her father’s design. She hated that man; ‘Po’ was his name. Psykeh, if given the chance, would torture his mind of hours, days, months, or years if she could. Then physical punishment would come for years. Psykeh had only had two goals; one is to kill her parents.

Psykeh was at the meet a full day early. She didn’t want to take any chances. The Order was dangerous to do business with unless you were a royal, then it was the usual day-to-day routine. She staked out the inn, bar, and a few rooms looking for the assassins mind. She found an Order Assassin off-duty visiting family and honoring Kyoshi. Psykeh shrugged at this and kept going, who would want to worship a wooden craving of an avatar?

The assassin entered the island just before dawn. It was easy to bring her to the room, just focus and draw her in. It was a female assassin, which would be easier to deal with. Once in Psykeh’s room she commanded the assassin to sleep, which was rather easy, because her staff has a power for that. The assassin shot something into the shadows, and that would be unrecoverable. But that was fine with Psykeh had her own assassin. Psykeh then picked up the limp assassin and left the inn though a nearby window.

Hauling this assassin was not easy work, she was heavy, well she was slim and fit, but god she was heavy. After a few hours of hiking, there was an abandoned prison shaft. It was a well-kept secret that prisoners were locked well below the earth here, made earth benders dug the secret passageways. It was well below the earth, so it was nearly impossible to escape.

Leading the assassin down, Psykeh found the cell she was looking for. Block A- which was maximum security, and Cell AAAA which was pretty much ‘Ha, try to get out of this one. On the wall was a full body lock mechanism so the person would not move. Psykeh locked her in there, gagged her, and put a black cloth bag over her head. It was all set, now all she do it wait for the assassin to perk her head up or make a sound, which would help speed the process up.

Then there was a loud and unearthly moan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

We walk alone till we ask for help (RPG Plot: Closed)
Page 1 of 1