Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
First Character : Suo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
First Character : Suo I_vote_lcapFirst Character : Suo I_voting_barFirst Character : Suo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
First Character : Suo I_vote_lcapFirst Character : Suo I_voting_barFirst Character : Suo I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

First Character : Suo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shark Surfing
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Shark Surfing

First Character : Suo Empty
PostSubject: First Character : Suo   First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:13 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Suo
    Birthplace: South Water Tribe
    Current Residence: wandering around Earth Kingdom's suburban
    Element: Fire (red fire, not mastered lightning yet)
    Pets: Ou To (messenger Hawk)
    messenger hawk:
    Weapons: Dao.
    dao:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: day 15, month 1, winter.
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: watching pretty dancer
    Quirks: somewhat dyslexia
    Character Theme: Dynasty Warriors 5 : Fate Corrodes Me

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has dark brown short hair. 1-2 cm long
    Eyes: His eyes is red, looks sleepy, right eye was scarred due to his first duel against an outlaw and lost
    Height: 165 cm
    Clothes: He wears green dimned cloth made of wool, with white stash, light green ninja pants and straw sandals with white cloth as legging.
    Skin: normal skin, white but rather tanned in reddish
    Body Type: He has average body that fits to jump over the tree branches and leaping without making a lot of sound.
    Image:
    outfits :
    First Character : Suo Suo%2Blostchild

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Suo is most of a solitary person because social trauma. He is also an adventurous person because he like to see magnificent environment.
    Personal Strengths: Independent, intuitive, and has a swift movement.
    Personal Weaknesses: rather deaf and hard to understand. Often misunderstand by people (in certain area people address him as outlaw)
    Personal Hero: n/a
    Dreams and Ambitions: currently, he wants to bring his father back to his mother.

- spicy food
    - solitary (away from people)
    - books
    - fresh air

Dislikes:
    - crowds
    - ignorant
    - coward
    - fruits
    - reptiles

Brief History:
    He was born in South Water Tribe by an ordinary water tribe woman named Kagura and never been told about his father. Kagura tried to hide Suo's Fire Nation blood, but later when 7 years Suo had flu, he sneezed fire and everyone discovered that he was the son of a Fire Nation guy.

Growing up without a father, he was called a B*stard kid and his mother as Fire Nation's Wh*re by the other kids. This makes him hates social and prefer to be alone. He keeps blame his father of abandoning him and his mother. Everytime he ask about his father, Kagura would not gives any answer until one day Suo discover that his father's name was Hanyu.

Only knowing the name, 15 years old Suo decided to travel to Fire Nation to searching for his father. After a year wandering around the Fire Nation, he learned about someone in military named Hanyu lived in Fire Nation's colony in Earth Kingdom.

Last edited by Suo on Fri May 25, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shark Surfing
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Shark Surfing

PostSubject: Re: First Character : Suo   First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:20 am

does this means that I should propose to create 2 NPCs as my father and mother?
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: First Character : Suo   First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:27 am

You do not need to create the NPC's for your parents, but you can if you want to.

Please make applications for your pet Hawk and Sword in the Pet Creation and the Weapon Creation.

(Just for the record the world is in peace so most old arguments such as Water Tribes hating the fire nation is gone, like burying the hatchet)

Please add another personality to your character, like:

"Suo is mostly a solitary person because [fill in reason here]. He is also adventurous because [fill in reason here].

If you want to add more to give your character depth, please do!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Shark Surfing
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Shark Surfing

PostSubject: Re: First Character : Suo   First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Character : Suo   First Character : Suo I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Character : Suo   First Character : Suo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Character : Suo
Page 1 of 1