Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_vote_lcapkiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_voting_barkiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_vote_lcapkiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_voting_barkiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[NEW] The Adorable Kiari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari Empty
PostSubject: [NEW] The Adorable Kiari   kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:02 am

|BASICS|
    Name
    Kiari (kee-ARE-ee)
    - Meaning: "ocean village"

Alias/Nickname
    - Kay Dear: very seldom referred to this by Tekara, only in moments of extreme affection or to embarrass him

- Luné: his tutor called him this because he reminded him of the nighttime sky

Birthplace
    Northern Water Tribe

Current Residence
    None; deceased

Rank
    WaterBender, Hero

Element
    Water

Pets
    None

Weapons
    - An amulet passed down to him from Tekara, who'd received the gift from their mother. Kiari received the treasure when he was ten, and well on his way towards mastering the Bending arte. Contrary to his teachers' insistence, Kiari had always been very efficient at Waterbending. The amulet powered him until his skills grew so devastating, he would only Bend if his or someone else's life was at stake.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    December 20, several freaking years before now. Count like, 5 generations ago

Blood type
    O-

Hobbies
    - Philosophy: very fond of the world around him, and so wishes to understand the ways of the land.

- Cultivation: a natural lover of nature, Kiari owned the private garden in the Fire Palace and managed to make the flowers bloom indiscriminately even years after his departure.

Quirks
    - Uses a very gentle, mellow kind of Bending. Despite it all, his attacks often pack a powerful punch.

- As a child, he very seldom spoke, and barely reacted when exposed to great dangers. This was because he subconsciously knew he was protected by the ocean spirit within him

- Kiari does not use conjunctions (it's, they're, aren't) when he speaks. Interestingly enough, this trait is reflected in his great-great grandson, Roman due to Roman's speech impediments

- Was never angry in his entire life, not even when he watched his sister get gutted to death by Sasuno'o.

Favorite Color
    Periwinkle

Family
    Tekara, 17-37 (older sister; died when he was twenty-five), nonbender
    Haru (wife), firebender

Tsukaia, 0-21 (niece; betrayed her entire family to the new Spirit King, Sasuno'o), firebender
    Noriaki, 0 - undetermined age of death (first-born son), lightbender
    Sable, 0 - undetermined age of death (second-born son), waterbender
    Kiharu, 0 - undetermined age of death (third child, first daughter), waterbender

Valian, 18 - UAoD (grandson from Sable), earthbender
    Dianne, 17 - UAoD (granddaughter from Noriaki), nonbender
    Renn, 5 - UAoD (grandson from Noriaki), naturebender

King Anuktiluk (great-grandson)

Prince Castiel (great-great grandson), waterbender
    Prince Cassian (great-great grandson), waterbender
    Princess Kihana, 10 (great-great granddaughter), nonbender
    Roman, 6 (great-great grandson), naturebender/waterbender

Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Refers to the spirit residing in Kiari which, in turn, depicts his strong attachment to nature and all things magical.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    Of the reddish brown variety. In his early years, thanks to his elder sister, Tekara, his hair was pleated, curled and braided in various styles, causing him to look more like a girl than he already had. Because Tekara was so adamant on having his hair cut at all, he kept its length throughout his entire life, and finds his hair no less troublesome nor particularly special to him.

Kiari's hair is very thick, with a bang falling over his entire forehead. Thin braids are often lined with beads or pearls, but as Kiari developed his independence he simply left it alone. When wet, his hair curls naturally, but with this involves a lot of entanglement, so Tekara never really got the smooth style she always wanted when it came to it.

Eyes
    Large, luminous violet eyes

Height
    3'6 - 5'7

Clothes
    At first, Kiari adorned the extravagant clothing he once possessed while living in the Northern Water Tribe, but Tekara took to dressing him more inconspicuously so they would not be targeted by thieves. These inconspicuous styles include pheasant-wear: tan, thick shirts and capris (or shorts), sometimes with a large white sash on his waistline.

In his teenage years, when Kiari is enrolled in a Fire Nation academy, he is very often seen wandering around in his school uniform. Surprisingly, the very obvious male dress did little to stem other's incorrect assumptions that he was female. After his graduation, Kiari takes up medicine, so scrubs becomes his predominate dress. Following Tekara's death, Kiari's depression grew so deep he hardly cared about his physical appearance and was often seen wearing mismatched robes and embroideries. He got better, however, but dressed subtly. Flashy clothes reminded him painfully of his sister.

Skin
    Pale and soft

Body Type
    Lithe and slender; once petite but gained height as he lived on

kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari 10972411
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality
    Kiari was a very calm, soft-spoken child with a graceful disposition and a very positive and compassionate outlook on life. One of his many quirks in his childhood involve his extremely taciturn disposition. Kiari very seldom spoke in his earlier years of life. When speaking to Tekara, Kiari deemed that monosyllabic responses was enough to get his point across, and would move on from there. Tekara would often observe him sitting, enveloped in his own world, hardly responding to much outside stimuli. His sister's chaste commands or loving words always reached his ears, however, and so Kiari never failed to divulge to Tekara his full attention. To the girl, Kiari's behavior was simply an element of his personality and she knew he would grow out of it. Tekara did not press too much on the issue because she rather enjoyed the other child's quiet docility.

Kiari did grow out of his quiet nature, and grew into a wonderful, extremely benevolent teenager hell bent on learning as much as he could about the world. Kiari's curiosity developed into philosophy soon enough. There was hardly anyone that couldn't claim to observe that Kiari always knew what to say and when.

Violence in the world greatly upsets Kiari, despite growing up watching his sister in countless battles. Because of a traumatic event in his early teenager years, Kiari recoiled from his potent Waterbending abilities and instead redirected his skills on healing and education.

Personal Strengths
    - Dedicated; stubborn
    - Calm
    - Extremely patient and soothing
    - Emphatic
    - Tactical; plans out strategies before going into any course of action
    - Excellent, health-efficient cook
    - Compassionate and loving; has the heart of all his children, wife and allies
    - Has never felt anger, so he is guaranteed to keep a clear head

Personal Weaknesses
    - Delicate body; not much physical strength at all
    - Emotionally sensitive
    - Traumatized due to being the witness of his beloved older sister's brutal death, so therefore the sight of knives physically incapacitates him for a brief moment. He is also greatly effected when he sees something that reminds him of his late sister.
    - Does not take guilt well. At all.
    - Not matter how hard he tries, Kiari has never felt angry about anything in his entire life. The feeling is alien to him.

- The moon, nighttime sky
    - His family, particularly Tekara and his children
    - Philosophy
    - Herbs and spices; medicine and culinary arts
    - The feel of cold water

Dislikes
    - Bitter foods and beverages (excluding tea)
    - Vegetables
    - Being coddled by Tekara in front of his wife and children
    - When someone insults Tekara
    - Sharp heat
    - Painful deaths

|History|
    Kiari's birth was a special, enchanted endeavor. Jakota's mother, while pregnant with Kiari, was suffering terrible cramps and pain. Her doctor informed her that, even with proper precautionary measures, her child was dying and will die in her womb before it could be born. Heartbroken and devastated, Jakota begged her cousin, the queen of the Northern Water Tribe, to allow her to visit the oasis and pray. Kiari's father suspected her attempt would be futile, and so made arrangements to inform the family of his child's untimely death sometime the next evening.

However, with great surprise, Jakota returned home without uterial pain but also without any recollection of what occurred at the oasis. Jakota, confident her child will be born now, thanks to the ocean spirit, is eternally grateful.

Kiari was born four to five months later, chubby, healthy, but quiet and violet-eyed. Those intelligent, unusual eyes observed the world around him in a fastidious manner, but sparkled with hope and life. He was adored. And beyond that, Jakota knew a part of the ocean spirit had fused with her baby, and so she went to great lengths to protect him and have every member of the family do the same.

Tekara was twelve at the time, but she accepted her little brother graciously. She'd always wanted a younger sibling. Tekara had wanted her own child, even. Kiari became just that.

Despite her love for Kiari, Tekara was too busy with school to spend much time with him. Instead, Kiari endured most of his days under his mother, father, and specialized tutors. He was already beginning his lessons in the Bending arte at the age of five. Despite it age, Kiari showed a natural affinity for it, a trait that excited his parents. Jakota secretly taught time to heal, also.

Trouble came in the form of Tekara's fiance, Kido. Kiari had known the boy his entire life, and Kido was never very fond of him. Kido thought the child took too much attention from him, while any sane being would argue that Tekara could not care less about him. Kido's comments would begin as general ridicule, making fun of Kiari's eyes, tiny stature, and claiming he was not worthy to learn such advanced Bending at a young age. Kiari, of course, is too stoic and pleasant to respond to such taunts, which only served to make Kido more angry. He started to see himself as more of a bully to the young child. When Tekara wasn't around, Kido would parade Kiari through the streets of the tribe, coercing the docile child into errands for him until the boy was filthy and tired. Even later on, Kido started physically attacking him, pulling at his long hair, dragging him and shaking him.

Finally, as the day was ending, Tekara caught Kido attempting to abandon Kiari out in the cold. When she accosted him, Kido claimed to not know what she was talking about. Upon seeing her little brother's disheveled appearance, however, Tekara attacked Kido with all her might. The battle was brief, but Tekara gained the upper hand and threw Kido into one of the freezing canals. He had been reluctant to lay his hands on his fiancee, but Tekara had no qualms with attempting to kill him.

Knowing engagements were irreversible and there was nothing she could do to avoid marrying Kido while remaining in the Northern Water Tribe, Tekara impudently and foolishly packed up many of hers and Kiari's belongings, stole money from her parents, and embarked on her journey with her little brother ...

--

Kiari had not adjusted to the sweltering heat of the Earth Kingdom well. A few weeks following their arrival, the child almost developed sunburn due to Tekara's inexperienced negligence. A woman had suggested Tekara purchase him proper Earth Kingdom attire, as she "did not want to see this poor little girl die from a heatstroke". Of course, Kiari remained fiercely mute throughout the entire ordeal, not offering a single hint of clarity, which was entirely normal to Tekara.

The two lived relatively comfortably in the Earth Kingdom, traveling here and there, enjoying the nature. However, as Tekara neared her next village stop, the two decided to camp in the wood, but close enough to their path. In the dead of night, the children were awakened by thieves violently taking most of their precious belongings. When they were finally gone, Tekara clutched Kiari and cried, because most of the artifacts belonged to her parents and were a great asset to her childhood and she did nothing to protect them. Kiari clutched her.

Their lives spiraled downhill from there. They could not afford to purchase lodging, and the most generous anyone had been to them was to stay in a shanty house and meager provisions because they could not stand to see such "sweet little girls" homeless and penniless. Kiari barely registered the change, taking everything in stride. At night, Tekara would hold him close and whisper bedtime stories, unsure of just how much actually reached his ears.

Tekara eventually, blessedly, found an organization that trained young warriors and put them up for hire in the Fire Nation. It was this reprieve that changed the course of their fate forever.

Tekara enrolled both herself and Kiari into the organization and was placed into a special council for the highly skilled. She and Kiari acted as a unit, with Tekara now being very aware of how powerful and coherent her five-year-old brother actually was. Some months later, to her great surprise, the Fire Lord deemed her skills satisfactory and wanted her to aid him on a mission to the capital of the Dark Nation. Of course, Tekara accepted. However, since she has registered both her and Kiari as a unit, Kiari would have to go in order to "earn his keep". Tekara, extremely angry, rounds up Kiari with the full intention of keeping him out of harms way during them mission ..

--

More coming!

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] The Adorable Kiari   kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Lol Maki. Of course you know he's already approved. I just redid Kiari's app you munchkin. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] The Adorable Kiari   kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Yeah I know, just I really wanted to approve him Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW] The Adorable Kiari   kiari - [NEW] The Adorable Kiari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW] The Adorable Kiari
Page 1 of 1