Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tekara and Kiari 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tekara and Kiari I_vote_lcapTekara and Kiari I_voting_barTekara and Kiari I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tekara and Kiari I_vote_lcapTekara and Kiari I_voting_barTekara and Kiari I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tekara and Kiari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Tekara and Kiari Empty
PostSubject: Tekara and Kiari   Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 pm

~ / TEKARA \ ~

BASICS

Name: Tekara (teh-KAR-uh) "precious stones or treasure"
Companion: None
Weapons: Bow and arrow, sword, daggers

APPEARANCE

Image: Tekara and Kiari Tek4ea5d89f09afd5087476

Hair: Tekara's hair is dark brown and reaches her mid-back. She has the upper strands dragged into a small ponytail.

Eyes: Large and almond-shaped. Her eyes are light brown.

Height: 6'0

Clothes: Elegant, comfortable wear. Mostly blue satin and clean cotton. She changes outfits often; usually wearing something that's easy to move in.

Other Features: Tekara has grown quite pretty over the years, but does not really take care of her looks in a girly fashion

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Tekara is a woman yearning for love, and is also very laid-back and cheeky. She has a clever, humorous personality that lasted throughout her youth. Back then she was not very trusting, but she has learned to trust people more.

Personal Strengths: Tekara is an extremely skilled archer, master level. She is also a master at many forms of combat, including Taekwondo, boxing and Taijutsu. She is not easily swayed or decieved due to her skeptical nature, and is a tough mother and parent.

Personal Weaknesses: Tekara can be too impulsive and judgemental at times. It is also difficult for her to see the point of view of other people. As far as she is concerned, she's had enough experience to know right from wrong, which means advice is easily ignored by her.

Kiari is her main weakness. Even after all these years, she still feels compelled to protect. Although he takes care of himself, if he is hurt in anyway Tekara is liable to fly into a rage and become reckless.

• styling
  • her newfound family
  • young children (secretly)
  • healthy foods
  • handsome men

Dislikes:
  • Rude men
  • when Tsukaia is being particularly difficult
  • Susano'o
  • unhealthy foods
  • weakness
  • nature (is still used to the iciness of her homeland)

Fears: Tekara's most potent fear is not being able to protect her family, and losing them. For the last of her teenage years she lived as an unidentified orphan fighting for the council. The loss of her family because of her foolishness bothered her. She doesn't want to make the same mistake.

Brief History: Tekara was born to the cousin of the queen and king of the Water Tribe. She ran away from the tribe with Kiari about a month before the attack, believed to have died out in a blizzard that had occured at that time.

The reason she ran away was because she did not want to marry a warrior named Kunik, who desired to abuse Kiari. Her young mind rationalized this decision, but Tekara greatly regrets it today.

She learned how to fight and became part of the army to fight for the tribes during the war. She aided Kouzai (Pain to her) in finding the spirits to lead to the victory at Ba Sing Se. She became a close friend of the Fire Lord and was permitted to live in the Fire Lord Palace along with her steadily growing family.

FACTS (Tekara):
  • she currently lives at the Fire Lord's palace along with her daughter, Kiari, Haru, and her nephew Noriaki
  • she considered an "auntie" to the Fire Triplets
  • she aided in raising the triplets since they were very young
  • her relationship with her daughter is somewhat strained because Tsukaia possesses unhealthy qualities
  • She basically raised Kiari since he was four years old. She taught him most of everything he knows.
NOTE: Tekara has given her amulet to Kiari

~ / KIARI \ ~

BASICS

Name: Kiari (kee-ARE-ee) "Ocean village"
Pets: None
Weapons: None

APPEARANCE

Picture: Tekara and Kiari Older_11

Hair: Kiari's hair is very long and dark brown, reaching about mid-back level. He keeps it completely loose, straight and thick, and it frames his face and shoulders elegantly.

Eyes: His eyes are slanted and a bright violet-lavender shade

Height: 5'9 inches

Clothes: Dark but comfortable. He spends most of his time at the hospital, so he usually arrives home in scrubs.

Other Features: His appearence is fairly androgynous, many people have noted this face. He takes after his mother in many ways, especially in appearance.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Calm, soft-spoken and collected, Kiari can think clearly in even tough situations. He is full of love and compassion, and cares deeply for others, especially his family and Haru.

A strange quality to him is that he seems to be completely fearless in the face of great danger. He seems to fold into himself, getting a glazed look in his eyes. When he was a child, Tekara thought it was because he did not fully understand what was happening, but it seems to have passed into his adult years.

Personal Strengths: Kiari's Waterbending skills are potent and deadly. Fueled by the amulet given to him by Tekara, along with rough training, and the spirit that resides within him, Kiari is capable of almost every Waterbending strength. He's been a master for a while, and has impeccable stamina.

Personal Weaknesses: Despite his strength, Kiari resorts to his power only at crucial situations. He is also too trusting and can be too merciful to others. He has also never been physically strong, and is bad at handling physical pain. When he runs out of his seemingly endless stamina, however, he can sleep for an entire day, leaving him vulnerable.

• his family
  • sweets
  • philosophy (he takes his time to find patterns in the world around him)
  • herbs and medicine
  • learning
  • the feel of (cold) water
  • nighttime (is is deeply connected to the moon)

Dislikes:
  • Bitter foods (excluding tea)
  • vegetables
  • being coddled by Tekara in front of his wife and child
  • when someone insults Tekara
  • sharp heat
  • Susano'o (he actually has developed a hatred for him)
  • death

Fears: Kiari's deepest, psychological fear, like Tekara, is losing the ones he cares about.

Past History: When Kiari's mother Jakota was pregnant with him she suffered horrible cramps and pain. The doctors said that her child would be born stillborn. Jakota, devestated, begged her cousin to allow her to go to the oasis. Her cousin complied, and Jakota and her husband prayed to the moon and ocean spirits to save Kiari. Part of the ocean spirit fused with Jakota's unborn child, and Kiari was born, healthy, a month and a few weeks later. The spirit's unfluence turned Kiari's eyes violet.

Even as a young toddler, Kiari's Waterbending abilities were apparent. He was sent to learn with a teacher as an apprentice, and he is on an adult level of Waterbending, but he hasn't mastered it. His mother taught him healing in secret, because Kiari wanted to learn that as well.

Kiari suffered abuse at the hands Tekara's fiance, Kunik, until Tekara found him and shoved him into the canals. Then, she took Kiari and ran away.

Upon returning briefly to the North Pole, he met Haru. Then, only when they were six, was the start of something beautiful.

Now: After the war Kiari has been living contentedly in the Fire Lord's Palace. He even attended school and is a trainee at a local hospital. Although his healing skills are great, he does not know much about anatomy.

At the age of eighteen he married his wife Haru, and they had a son named Noriaki only a scant year later. Since then he has been continuing his studies and training as a master Waterbender.

Last edited by LadyKura on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Tekara and Kiari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekara and Kiari   Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 pm

approved. nice characters
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Tekara and Kiari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekara and Kiari   Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm

^_^ Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

Tekara and Kiari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekara and Kiari   Tekara and Kiari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tekara and Kiari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: