Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kruu of the Northern tribe 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_vote_lcapKruu of the Northern tribe I_voting_barKruu of the Northern tribe I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kruu of the Northern tribe I_vote_lcapKruu of the Northern tribe I_voting_barKruu of the Northern tribe I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kruu of the Northern tribe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kruu
Banned
Banned
Kruu

Kruu of the Northern tribe Empty
PostSubject: Kruu of the Northern tribe   Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:20 pm

|BASICS|

Name: Kruu Hyuut

Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe

Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe

Element: Water

Pets: None

Weapons: A large hunting knife, the blade being about a foot long. The handle is made from bone and wrapped in layers of cloth, the outer layer being silk. There is a small blue gem in the top of the handle. The blade is engraved, Japanese lettering runs up and down the blade, spelling the words "Luck to You".

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: April 23rd

Blood type: AB Positive

Hobbies:
Due mainly to his family, Kruu has developed into a rather socially awkward and shy child, preferring to be alone rather than with a group of people. When alone, Kruu lives inside his imagination, the world becoming his playground. He finds odd things to entertain himself, such as hunting down random city animals (such as rats) and killing them (usually eating them later.) He would walk around his section of city and count everything that is blue. He would listen into the conversations of others and create 'personality profiles' of people by the small sample he had to work with. All these activities have honed some of Kruu's abilities. He is able to hunt better than most people his age, he is observant, able to see without being seen, hear without being heard. He has slowly developed the skills necessary to keep himself well hidden from others while still being able to watch them closely.
More than anything, however, Kruu loves water bending. Always having been a poor family, Kruu's parents could never afford an education for the child, whether it be to train his mind or his bending. Having routinely practiced while in the city, however, Kruu shows more potential than most that have never had a formal trainer, but still lacks any real discipline that a master could show him.

Quirks:

When around people that he isn't comfortable with, Kruu shells up and becomes immensely quiet. His brain becomes muddled and his reaction time is slower.

When with people that he is comfortable with, however, Kruu becomes talkative to the point of annoyance.

Because of Kruu's active imagination, and the extreme amount of time spent alone, Kruu has slowly lost a grip on reality, and his imagination sometimes makes him hallucinate things or people that aren't there. This doesn't happen often, however.

Kruu has an unexplained hatred towards the color red. (This is likely due to a suppressed traumatic incident involving his dad whilst drunk.) Kruu will instantly feel at least a bit of rage at the site of the color, and tends to avoid areas where the color is rampant. He immediately distrusts anybody who wears it.

Character Theme: Mt. Eden Dubstep: Sierra Leone.

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: A dark brown color, Kruu's hair is long enough to hang down over his ears, and occasionally his eyes. It is oddly shaped, as he routinely cuts it himself with a dull knife.

Eyes: Kruu has rather large eyes that are a bright, violent shade of blue, flecked with gold. Many believe this is his most attractive feature.

Height: 5 feet, 7 inches.

Clothes: Kruu wears multiple layers. The outter layer is a light blue tunic. The tunic is rather heavy, protecting Kruu from the harsh cold. He normally sheds this particular piece of clothing before battle, however. A rough blue woolen pair of trousers covers his legs. His second layer is a long sleeved fishnet shirt on his upper body, a pair of dark blue compression shorts on his lower body. The third and final layer is a rough brown woolen shirt with short sleeves. He wears a small wooden cross on string, though the tunic covers this.

Skin: Kruu's skin is smooth and pale and abnormally devoid of hair for a boy his age.

Body Type: Due to a lack of food, Kruu is rather scrawny.

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: As already stated, Kruu is a lone wolf with much raw potential. He is very uncomfortable around people, and while he possesses intelligence, he is very uneducated.
When by himself, or with people he is comfortable with (at the moment, just his mother and father) Kruu is a cheerful imaginative and slightly socially backwards child. He laughs and makes jokes, having a very childish sense of humor. He talks about the state of the world, having interesting view points on the war and the city. When talking about bending, Kruu's eyes light up and he talks quickly and earnestly about his recent bending exploits.

Personal Strengths: Kruu is an extremely loyal friend. Without a second thought, he would happily die for someone he is close to. Gifted in hand to hand combat. Gifted in hunting and tracking. Gifted in observation and analyzing.

Personal Weaknesses: Immature and childish, socially awkward, uneducated. Illiterate. Awkward with most weapons other than his knife. (Extra: While it hasn't come up yet in life, Kruu is extremely susceptible to becoming an alcoholic. Any contact with the drink could result in an addiction with it.)

Personal Hero: Mother and Father

Dreams and Ambitions: Provide a good life for those close to him (at the moment, the only ones who he feels close to are his mother and father.)

Likes: Solitude, Bending, His knife, Hunting, The color Blue, His Family, His City

Dislikes: People in general, The color Red, Loud Noise, Bright Light.

Brief History:
Kruu was born into a poor family of a retired warrior and a working mother. While poor, Kruu never went without food or clothing growing up. His parents routinely went out of their way to provide the bare necessities (Simple bear necessities... Couldn't resist..) for him. This changed, however, when he was about eleven years old and his father began to drink. His fathers drinking became quite a problem, as he was a violent drunk, and as the family did not have money to spare for his addiction. Due to a need of food, and a desire to distance himself from his father, Kruu began to take to the streets. Whether it was stealing or hunting small animals, Kruu usually had food. He stayed in the shadows, avoiding people. During this time, he picked up many life skills. He learned to hunt and track, he gained a perfect lay out of the city, he learned how to see without being seen, to hear without being heard, and observe without being recognized. He began to form 'personality profiles' of people by from just small snippets of conversation that he picked up.
Since most of his life was spent gathering food for himself, Kruu never had a formal education, whether it be to sharpen his mind or his bending skill. While Kruu shows raw talent in both intelligence and bending, his lack of a formal master shows. His skill in bending is weak and uncoordinated, and he is very illiterate, not being able to read a single word. Despite all of this, Kruu has managed to form a pretty decent vocabulary from picking up words from passer-bys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kruu of the Northern tribe   Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Kruu of the Northern tribe   Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Approved! is what I had put because I just finished reading the app, but no you had to approve it before me. *cries* Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kruu of the Northern tribe   Kruu of the Northern tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kruu of the Northern tribe
Page 1 of 1