Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_vote_lcapMIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_voting_barMIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_vote_lcapMIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_voting_barMIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all)   MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:44 pm

MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) Complimentary_color_scheme_painting

Elise's hair was up. Her beautiful blue eyes seem to sparkle that specific morning as she walked threw town. As always she loved attention. Wearing her purple silk dress that showed off her back. She walked with her hands on her hips, strolling around like she was the best. That was her opinion but not everyone else's.

"She is suck a drama queen." A girl said rolling her eyes.

" Yeah she's hot and all but just too much attitude, I bet all men would make her his wife......if she could shut her trap." A group of men gave laugh so hard they seem to lose their voices. But Elise's mind was on other things. She was thinking about her sister. Mona lee and her being avatar.She snarled always when shethought of her being avatar. She was so out of it, she bumped into someone.

"Watch it! Bozo." She said aloud
Back to top Go down
Gilan
Novice
Novice
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all)   MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Gilan was out of it the whole day. He just couldn’t focus for 2 minutes before his thoughts would wonder of. He realized that he did it again so shook his head trying to snap out of but this time he got stopped as he bumped into someone.

“Watch it! Bozo” A women’s voice said with an angry tone.

He took a good look at the woman. She was gorgeous. Her beautiful, long, blonde hair was bringing out her beautiful, blue, stunning eyes. She was much shorter than him and she had a beautiful figure. She was absolutely gorgeous. He shook his head again snapping out of it. Gilan looked over the girl and saw a couple of men eyeing her and he realized that he wasn’t the only one who thought the girl was beautiful. By the girls holding he also realized that she thought that too. Over the years Gilan meet a lot of self centered people and he grew a great hate for them and this girl looked like she was the queen of them.

“Maybe you should learn how to walk” he said using the same tone she did as he locked his eyes onto hers.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all)   MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Elise stopped. Her head bobbed a she turned around to look at the guy. Her hands were still on her hips as she rolled her eyes and asked him what did he just said. he knew what he said but she just wanted to clear it up. She was in no mood. She was inches away from his face, both eyebrows in a angery postion. She did not want to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all)   MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!!(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1