Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_vote_lcapAmara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_voting_barAmara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_vote_lcapAmara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_voting_barAmara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid Empty
PostSubject: Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid   Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:59 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Amara Tsen
    Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom
    Current Residence: Elemental Kingdom
    Element: Metal Bending
    Pets: Armadillo-Hawk - An Armadillo-Hawk is a bird of prey, the hard shell provides cover against unseen foes flying above, while their strong wings keep them aloft. When they see their prey they roll themselves tightly, falling upon their prey and crushing them.
    Weapons: Steel cables, used primarily for movement, martial arts is her primary form of combat, practiced along with Chi blocking

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
    Blood type: o-
    Hobbies: Free-running, martial arts, music
    Quirks: Amara's hair is her number one treasure. She is afraid of others touching it, to the point of rage. If any damage were to come to it, she would most likely lose control
    Character Theme: Spontaneous Me- Lindsey Stirling

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Amara's affection for her jet black hair has led her to develop a unique style for it. Her bangs a cut just above her eyes, her hair growing longer as it reaches back. She keeps her hair bunched up on either side of her head, with long black curls hanging down from them to her shoulders.
    Eyes: Amara's eyes a blue so dark they almost seem purple, they are of average size, almond shape, and are slightly curved down toward her nose.
    Height: 5'9"
    Clothes: Amara's clothing seems almost eclectic, she wears black ninja tabi and dark grey, tight cloth pants. Her shirt however, in stark contrast, is a bright white cut away shirt, revealing a silvery grey mesh shirt underneath, and a skin tight black body suit beneath that.
    Skin: Amara's skin is darkly tanned, but still quite smooth. Her tan has come from years in the sun as a child, running and playing.
    Body Type: Amara's body is deceptively lithe, her musculature is tight and strong, but without needless bulk. Despite the fact that Amara does have larger breasts, she is embarrassed by them. Under her bodysuit she wears a corset AND binding around her breasts to flatten them.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Amara is playful and a bit of a smartass, she likes to poke fun at others, though it is always meant in a friendly manner. She is only ever intentionally mean to those who have wronged people she cares about.
    Personal Strengths: Acrobatic skills, reaction speed
    Personal Weaknesses: Often loses sight of the bigger picture, easily influenced by the right sources, competitive
    Personal Hero: Toff
    Dreams and Ambitions: Amara wants to be remembered as a great Metal Bender, not just another person forgot by history.

Likes: Singing, mangoes, sparring, the feel of wind that comes from moving swiftly, the rush of landing a difficult jump.

Dislikes: Having her hair stared at or touched, tomatoes, standing still for extended periods of time, being overlooked because of her gender.

Brief History: Amara comes from a typical family, three older brothers, a pet Polar Dog that their mother brought with her when she moved from the Northern Water Tribe to live in Elemental City with her new husband, mother and father. Amara's carefree nature is a gift from her mother, and her determination and strong-headedness from her father. Competition she learned from her brothers, who would never let a girl play their games. When Amara moved out on her own she started practicing Metal Bending, and later adopted the person of the Iron Arachnid as a way to live her nights on the street. Often seen as an annoyance, running from rooftop to rooftop, the Iron Arachnid is also a force for Justice, keeping thieves in line, sometimes literally.

The name is something others have given her, she wears no costume nor a mask, has no personal vendetta against evil or unjustice. She just isn't the type to walk past a mugging, or ignore a thief. When you spend much of your time running around roof tops and swinging in to the middle of a fight or a crime in progress, people tend to come up with a name for you. Amara is not ashamed of what she does, and gives out her name as she is asked.

Last edited by TwinxSpirits on Thu May 10, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid   Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid   Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:49 pm

I must disagree Looney. You see there are something that aren't quite ok. For instance the cables suggests a post korra event which never happened in this world. Not a big problem but i think Kouzai should take a look.

On the other hand Toph a personal hero is difficult to allow it. Do you look fowward for someone who lived 700 years ago in Medieval times. We usually don't learn that much about ancient history. We look foward a people of our time or some people that were born maybe 400 years ago. I think of Newton or Galileo. In addition we are told about history, we learn about history. In this world ther is no formal education, except for Fire Nation so it's quite unlikly she knew Toph. Although one could argue that she learnt a Bei Fong School, but then it should be stated clearly.

Finally i don't like the Iron Arachnid thing. I mean is she a vigilante? is she and agent of a bigger organization? is she just like the blue spirit? Is she a Spiderman spoof? I think she should be more explicit about the Iron Arachnid and her profile. She could even write a paragraph just for the Iron Arachnid. And remember organization must be approved by Kouzai and there are no police force but army.

Sorry Unapproved!

Edit:
I really liked the charrie and the theme song (good taste). It's just there are thing that don't convince me
Back to top Go down
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

PostSubject: Re: Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid   Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:56 pm

The cable gloves were in fact an idea taken from the Korra story line, but their an obvious invention. Metal benders would want their element close at hand, and spools of metal cable are simplistic way of turning that element into both a weapon and a means of travel.

As for Toph as a personal hero, people have mythological and ancient heroes all the time. People respect ancient leaders and the great philosophers of the past. I doubt the first metal bender would be so easily forgotten.

As for the Iron Arachnid, I'll be happy to elaborate. The idea was in fact a combination of the Blue Spirit and Spider-man. The name is just something for her, no costume, no personal vendetta against evil or unjustice. She just isn't the type to walk past a mugging, or ignore a thief. When you spend much of your time running around roof tops and swinging in to the middle of a fight or a crime in progress, people tend to come up with a name for you. Amara's not ashamed of what she does, and gives out her name as she is asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid   Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Twin, relax it is approved until told OTHERWISE BY HEAD ADMINS, feel free too rp further
Back to top Go down
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

PostSubject: Re: Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid   Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Oh I'm perfectly relaxed, just not cheery Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid   Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amara Tsen, the Iron Arachnid
Page 1 of 1