Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_vote_lcapLooking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_voting_barLooking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_vote_lcapLooking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_voting_barLooking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Amrit was hoping to get some work soon. He was getting out of money and he didn’t have any more stuff to sell. He look through the window of the the tabern. It seemed quite crowded for a normal day. Maybe there was something going on. He deciede to get in the tabern, he tied Xian outside the tabern and started looking for a table

The Albino Komodo Dragon was a popular tabern by the docks. Most of the people that went to the tabern were routhless mercenaries, cold-blooded assassin or skilled hunter like Amrit. Many people knew him in the tabern as “The Swift” because his ability to track the fastes creatures and hard-to-get criminals. His skills were great tales in the tabern.

Amrit sat down in his usual place and asked the bar tender for some new work. “I got nothing to you Swift” he mumbled. He stood there at his place looking around. Maybe there was something going on and he didn’t know what it was. He looked to a solitary guy by the door. That guy seemed a little suspicious. He seemed like a mercenary but his hand were too clean. “Maybe his hiding something. But it’s not my business.”

The Swift stood there for an hour looking at the people inside the tabern. Nobady call his attention except for “clean hands”. Suddenly someone grabbed his shoulder.

Last edited by Lenkense on Thu May 03, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kazin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Kazin walked in, while he was young, he still could go around, besides, he was looking for someone to help him find some work or something. "Who are you?" Was all Kazn asked as he sat donw.
Back to top Go down
sexininja
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sexininja

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:35 pm

The young man stood on the front of the small fishing boat, his head covered by a black hood. He had been traveling the world, familiarizing himself with local people and terrain. Dorian spent every waking moment surveying his suroundings, trying to get an upper hand on a theoretical enemy whom he would never meet, but wars are won because of terrain. Fisherman wispered, hoping that the young man wouldn't hear them, but Dorian was paying special attention to them.

"Who is this guy?" asked one particularly scruffy looking sailor to a young man holding a mop.

"I dunno, but he payed good money to catch a ride, so who are we to say no?" They both shrugged their shoulders, and went back to work.

It was true, Dorian was a very suspicious character. He always kept his hood up and never looked the crewmembers in the eyes, but his money was just as good as anybody elses, so the crew wouldn't ask many questions. There was almost garunteed to be a customs official at the dock, however, and that was what Dorian was worried about. He had no official identity, and one false move and the whole navy would be all over him. That is why Dorian kept an eye out for an opening, but as he saw it, there was none. Security was pretty tough around the docks, and a stranger would stand out pretty easily.

Dorian turned and walked below deck where the crewmembers bunked. The young crewman from earlier was down there, alone. This was the one whole in security. Dorian inocently walked by the young man, spun around on his heel, and put the young man in a headlock. The young fisherman quickly passed out. Dorian stripped him down and took his clothes, and tied him up with some spare anchor rope. Dorian quickly put on the fishermans clothes and stuffed his own in the young man's bag, which contained all the papers Dorian needed to get into the country. Dorian walked off the boat without a problem, slipping into a nearby vacant alley to put his regular clothes on. Dorian walked around for a few minutes before he saw a small tavern. What better way to learn about the people from these parts? Dorian asked himself as he walked in and sat down, surveying the tavern. He took note of a couple of people sitting next to the bar. They seemed like they knew they're way around. Dorian just sat back and studied the two. It's not like he had anything better to do, so until something more intresting happened, his eyes would be secretly glued to the duo, studying their every movement.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Nicholas heaved a sigh and walked into the bar, lighting a cigarette and slumping down in a seat in the back. He rubbed the back of his neck, exhausted from his raid in the Light Kingdom. It figured that the first thing Owlan would do after seeing his old friend for the first time in ten years was send him off on some mission. Nicholas should never had accepted the job at the palace, it had unnecessarily complicated his life. I guy didn't even have time to relax in a bar anymore.

He blew some smoke rings and looked around the tavern with his single eye, sweeping his long copper hair out of his face. No one of interest popped out a him, everyone either looked like a mercenary or a bounty hunter like himself. All here to get drunk, for the criminal call board was empty. No jobs. Nicholas ended up focusing on a man at the bar, who looked strikingly familiar. No, he had never met the man personally, but he recognized the face. Putting out his cigarette, Nicholas stood up, putting one hand in his coat pocket and using the other to tap the man's shoulder once he was close enough.

"Excuse me," he said. "You don't happen to be The Swift, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Amrit look at the strangers. One was a small boy who had sneak into the the bar. The other one was a tall slim man who had his hand in his shoulder and seemed to know Amrit. “I’ll be in a second with you pal, but first I believe we have a young fella who’s gonna get in to trouble” he said pointing to the 8 years old kid. Amrit called the bartender and asked him to scort him out of the tavern. These places weren’t meant for a kid. You could see a lot of nasty stuff going through.

Amrit look bback to the red headed. “Yes sir. I’m The Swift” he said standing up and shaking hand with the stranger “I believe this is curse and a blessing, being so easily known. I’m kind of a legend in here. So tell me which tale have you heard of me? The one about the rhino cavalary? The one about the old waterbender? The unagi one?” Amrit knew he had to stop soon. He had hundreds of stories and some of them were made up by him.

“What’s your name and why are you looking for me, pal? What kind of adventure you have for me?”
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Nicholas chuckled and slid into the seat next to him. "The old waterbender tale. Actually, I was in the Northern Tribe when I picked it up. I have to admit it interested me." He ordered a cup of weak but good liquor; he was never one to drink. Didn't mix well with his nicotine addiction. The bartender slid the cup expertly over the bar counter and it came to a rest right in front of Nicholas.

"As for your questions, I'm not looking for you. Just happened to spot you here." He fingered the drink, took a sip, and turned his stool to face Swift. "I'm Nicholas Lynch. I'm a bounty hunter like you, actually, so you might have heard of me by the alias of Nails? Though I travel a lot. Can't sit still. Can't help it." He smirked and glanced over at a hooded man in the corner who appeared to be staring at them. An involuntary shiver ran down his back.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:46 pm

“The old waterbender, what a funny tale” Amrit smiled. He had a difficult time with the old waterbender. He had developed some tricky ice monster like technique and was terrorizing the Water Tribe. Some people suspected of powerful young man because the way the guy moved. But it turn out to be just an old hag. Amrit liked exagerating the abilities of the bender and his age in order to make the tale look like a joke. People never expected this old guy to be the “Polar Monster”

“So big old Nails! The one who got the Shiniwa twins! What are you looking for? Need any place to stay here? I know some Inns that might like you and you get special treatment if you said you are my friend.” Amrit took a look at the hooded man next to them. “What’s old Nails doing here? Looking for a friend maybe?. Amrit took out a pencil and skeched something and he smoothly handed to Nails

“It seems you’ve seen our friend too. Act like you haven’t read this” Said the note The Swift handed to Nails
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Nicholas shrugged, swirling his drink around in his mug on the table. "I'm here on business. Just finished a job and I guess I'm relaxing now. Haven't had a break in so long, it's kind of strange. Feels weird to just...do nothing." He took another sip and read the note Swift send him, pretending he was observing the mug. He blinked once and returned the people gazing, acting like nothing had happened.

"I've just met an old friend...wait, what's with all this 'old' stuff? I'm only 25, that's not old. Well maybe it is to you I don't know how old you are...." His gaze fell on the hooded man on the corner again and he quickly looked away, reaching into his coat pocket instead. "Hey," he said lowly, "if you're looking for a job I have a few that I'm not too inclined to take. Mostly because I don't want to travel back out to the Light Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)   Looking for adventures (Open for everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for adventures (Open for everyone)
Page 1 of 1