Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The unexpected return(finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:35 am

“here come in I’ll tell you the story, but keep your friend calm.” The man said motioning them to sit.

As Varis walked in he noticed that Tatsuya had finished his fish and was taking a nap. Varis sat on one of the chairs trying to calm himself down. The man hadn’t done anything except make accusations, but Varis still wanted to rip his head off.

“by the way my name is Joahun. Would any of you like something to drink?” the man said.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Lona eyes were hesitate. She looked back at Nuiga, she didn't want to leave him alone but then she seen the children that gathered around him, he was friendly so he aloud them to climb on his back and brush his fur or for the little girls they tried to braid it but his fur was far to short so they just smiled and played with him calling him 'pretty tiger'. As for the boys they pretended he was their pet in war as they yelled "charge!" and attacked eachother or pretended to be attacked by Nuiga. Lona gave a slow roll of her eyes before walking in.

"Yes, can a get some water please?" She asked. She sighed, thinking of her kingdom. Her beloved Nation. Her family.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:17 am

Joahun brought Lona her glass of water, sat down, and began to tell what happened.

“I met the Faral’s when I was renting my sail boat for some extra cash. Apparently they came to the fire nation for a vacation even though the woman Lynidey was pregnant. Lynidey wanted to go to the southern water tribe because she liked their clothing and jewelry but her husband Rogdey had to return home for work or something. Anyway Lynidey took off with the boat to the southern water tribe and planed to meet Rogdey back here in a couple of months. Neither of them ever came back and since they looked so poor I figured Lynidey sold the boat and bought some jewelry.”

“wait that doesn’t make sense how can I remember being on the boat? No one can remember anything being that little.” Varis said angry and confused

“you weren’t there so your right it doesn’t make sense.” Joahun said annoyed with Varis

“would you mind telling me where Rogdey lives?”

“why do you want to know?”

“becase he’s my father”

“uh hu sher he is, he lives some where in the elemental Kingdome that’s all I know”

“thank you sir your help has been much appreciated well be leaving now” Varis got up and went out the door.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:02 pm

(OCC: I'm sorry but mind if I switch Princess Lona for Hannah Jira, my prophet? That's if we go to the elemental kingdom, Hannah Jira is 15, very pretty and a gypsy and is also a mind and spirit bender)

Lona nodded as she started to walk away, following Varis, feeling homesick. She ran a hand threw her thick silver hair. She started to think of Varis' father then her own. She was starting to feel homesick, missing her nation.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:15 am

(OCC:ya thats fine how is the switch going to work out though? END OCC)

"well I guess the elemental kingdom is next. so where is it and how big is it?" Varis asked Lona not knowing where it was. Varis hoped it wasen't going to be to large he didn't want to knock on a bunch of doors looking for his father.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:01 pm

OOC: Lona will take you there and then tell you she is needed in the castle, and then you rn into Hannah Jira

IC:

Lona nodded. She knew the place." It should be very easy to geth there with our pets." She said soon jumpng onto Nuiga." Wantme to leadhe way?" She aske smiling, eyes going back and forth vetween Nuiga and Varis.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:18 am

"sure you lead the way." Varis ran over to Tatsuya and jumped on his back. "lets go Tatsuya." Varis said ready to find his father but getting tired of all the running around.

"do we have to leave I was getting so comfortable." Tatsuya said slowly getting up knowing what the answer was going to be. "so where we going?"

Varis was glad Tatsuya was getting up it meant he wasn't going to put up a fight. "The elemental kingdom I don't know where it is though Lona is going to lead the way."

"don't you have to cross the water to get there, how is Lona going to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Lona shrugged." I dunno but I don't care, we're gobba make it over there." Lona put a strand if her hair behind her ear. Little did she know about how the war has already started. The elemental kingdom was blow ruin lands. She smiled at Varis. She was kind if excited to follow him on his journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unexpected return(finished)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3