Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The unexpected return(finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:54 pm

The old men returned to the cabin looking vary exhausted. “So what are you young folks doing here? Actually never mind you two must be shaken up by all the commotion I’ll answer any questions you have.”

“Finally, now where getting somewhere.” Varis thought to himself. “Do you know anyone by the last name of Faral?” Varis asked the old man

“What douse that have to do with the dragon?” The old man said confused.

“Nothing I’ll leave the dragon to his business I’ll and stick to mine. That’s what I came here to ask.

“oh ok, I know a heard of a few people by that name they stole a boat from a friend of mine.”

“do you know their names?” Varis said thinking the man might have confused the story.

“no but my friend douse he lives just across the street a few houses down you can ask him. So what about you young lady you must have some questions?”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:10 pm

"I have aquestion about the dragon,when did he arrive." She looked a Varis for a second then looked at the old man. She crossed her arms tightly. "There's no hurt in trying to ask about the dragon,I mean they should know him." Her thought seemed to be in her face expression. She soon began to mumble not wanting Varis to hear.

"Did he threaten you?"
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 pm

“The dragon, lord Tatsu has he likes to be called usually comes in the winter and demands fish in exchange for not wreaking our town. He doesn’t eat much just a barrel full of fish we expected him to eat more for a beast his size. We didn’t expect him to come this summer.”

“I’m going to go find the old guy’s friend” Varis said walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Lona put a confused look on. "So by your tone and the way you say it,it seems like he's no bother?" She guested. I mean, he said he expected him to eat more. Was that a way of saying he is a honor to have around or that it is odd that he doesn't eat a big helping of fish? She didn't know and that's why she asked but then she heard Varis' question. She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 pm

“Well he really doesn’t do much but we definitely don’t want him here he scares a lot of people. As for the fish yea I would expect him to eat more.” The old man said. Varis had already left.

Varis walked out the door and glanced at Tatsuya for a moment he was happily munching on his fish. Varis began to get nervous. Varis hoped that the man didn’t think that there family stole it as well his mom would never do anything like that. Varis raised his arm and prepared to knock on the man’s door.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Lona nodded at the old man as she noticed Varis walk away. She slowly followed him but then stopped. She didn't know if he wanted to be alone. "Do yo want me to come?" She asked nicely, she smiled sweetly at him, even though his back was turned. She calmly put her hands together still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:02 am

“hm, oh ya I don’t mind.” Varis said not minding her presence, which was strange considering he was uncomfortable with humans. Varis knocked on the door.

“I already gave my share of fish!” a voice from inside yelled.”

“we are not here for fish we are here to ask you some questions” Said Varis

“what ever it was, I didn’t do it.” Replayed the man

Varis looked at Lona confused “do you know what he is talking about?”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Lona shrugged a sshe smiled." Probably a criminaly." She teased as she crossed her arms and still smiled as she banged on the door."Sir, this is now about......whatever you did these questions aren't about what you have done!"Lona said as she gave one more bang on the door."This guy has to be mean looking." She thought to herself as she listened to the way he talks.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:30 pm

The man opens the door “what do you want?”

“we where told by someone that you know a few people with the last name of Faral.” Varis said

“ya I know a few people by that name, they stole my boat.” The man replied

“we didn’t steal your boat!” Varis yelled outraged that people would accuse him and his mother of such a thing.

The old man looks at the Lona “Is something wrong with your friend?”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:19 am

Lona shook her head as she ran a hand through her long beautiful silver hair." No sir, but what do you mean Faral stole your boat?" She asked. Her dress was wrinkling and she pressed her hands against it, soon braiding her hair again. She looked back at Nuiga, he looked bored and hungery. She sighed. But then she gazed back at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected return(finished)   The unexpected return(finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unexpected return(finished)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next