Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_voting_barA Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_voting_barA Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Surprise at the Market

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise at the Market   A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:26 pm

"Of course," smiled Eldunar, feeling only a bit dejected, but at the same time relieved that he wouldn't have to go through the trouble of arranging the wedding so soon, "I understand, forgive me if I put you on guard. Let us just focus on the time at hand."

"Come with me," said Eldunar, "I have something to show you, and someone I'd like you to meet. If that's alright with you?" Eldunar was going to show her an ancient artifact of his family, something she would need if she were to succeed in her missions for her brother.

The other thing Eldunar wanted to show her, was his brother himself. Owlan had arrived, to meet his new helper in person, as he always insisted when hiring someone new. To see if they could be trusted, and to get on a personal note with them as well. It was a good idea really, and Eldunar approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Adubois
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Adubois

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise at the Market   A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:16 pm

(( OOC: Sorry for the no-post, I went on a vacation and forget to tell people :p but I'm back now ^^))

Init nodded " I suppose that's fine."
She was happy with his answer, a marriage would be ridiculous. Maybe he didn't care what other people said about them, but she still did. She realized that she would have to work hard to get the peoples approval.

She started thinking, if she was wife of the Regent Lord, she could make a change. It was power. All she had ever dreamed of, ever said to herself she would achieve, she had in reach now. Like every poor kid on the streets, as a girl she dreamt of being a princess, dancing around in beautiful dresses, drinking and feasting. She had it now. And it had come with even a greater gift.

Love. Could it be that she had finally found it. She had already decided that it wasn't her thing.
She looked at him wondering what he wanted to show her. She smiled at him. " I would love to come with you."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise at the Market   A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:22 pm

"Very well," smiled Eldunar. With that, Eldunar took Init's hand and walked with her towards the door, as he opened it, he caught himself looking straight into the face of his brother, Owlan. Vermilion Emperor and leader of the nation. Eldunar sighed, "You never understood the concept of waiting? Did you, brother?" asked Eldunar half-amusedly.

Owlan shrugged, "No, no not really," he said with a smile, "I sat down in those hard stone chairs of yours, and after about 5 minutes I needed to take a walk. I figured I would come find what it taking you so long, but now I understand." Owlan gave a small bow to Init and smiled at her, "This is a beautiful girl you have here," said Owlan, "You sly dog you. Is she the one you mentioned to me?"

Eldunar nodded, "Yes," he said, "She was the one that is going to help us remove crime and speak to the people, though when I asked for her cooperation, I had no idea this would happen..." Owlan raised an eyebrow, "No of course not," he said sarcastically as he stepped back and allowed Eldunar and Init to walk through the door. "Init is your name?" asked Owlan, "Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Adubois
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Adubois

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise at the Market   A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Init stared at the Vermillion Emperor and felt that her mouth was slightly hanging open. She quickly closed it and regained her cool. She swallowed thickly. She stared at the two brothers having a conversation about her. She felt slightly insulted that they were talking about her without actually greeting her, but he was the leader of this country, so she guessed he could.

Folding her hand behind her back she nodded, making a slight bow " Yes sir."
" Init Araw, at your service."

She felt slighly unsure in the presence of the Vermillion Emperor and looked at Eldunar for support. If she could she would grab his hand.

She didn't know what to say now or do, as she wasn't truly familiar with protocol.
She realised she still had a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise at the Market   A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Owlan and Eldunar led Init back to the main dining hall, where Owlan sat at the head of the table--much to Eldunar's dismay--and propped his feet up on the table. Eldunar and Init sank down into their chairs to his left and right, and Owlan spent a few minutes cleaning his finger nails before looking up at them.

Once he had finally finished, he looked up with a smile and said, "It's alright Init," he said, "I'm not my father, nor my ancestors, I'm not so formal. Call me Owlan, Buddy, Dude, anything you want, Emperor is just a title I use, not my name." Eldunar then looked over at Eldunar, "Do you have anything to eat?" he asked, "I'm a little hungry...not to trouble your or anything."

Eldunar sighed and walked over to the kitchen, he was gone for a few minutes, as he left he whispered something to the effect of "My brother has ADOS, Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny, it's ridiculous." Once Eldunar was gone, Owlan put on a childish smile and looked at Init, "Sooo, has my brother proposed? Or is it too early for that?" he asked with an intent smile, "Forgive me, I'm a bit of a nosy gossip, but I figured it was rude to continue on with our business without my brother." Owlan was like a child, he had never truly grown up in the presence of close friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Adubois
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Adubois

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise at the Market   A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:00 am

Init was flabbergasted by the flair the Vermillion Emperor had. Any normal person would've blushed, but Owlan wasn't Eldunar and he didn't have the strange softening effect on her Eldunar did. She pulled up an eyebrow and said "As a matter of fact, he has. But it was more of an impulse, and I'm not sold that easily." After she said she realized how cold she sounded. She softened a little. "A marriage is supposed to be final, and has to grow."

She wasn't used to someone like Owlan, he seemed to have a boyish nature. She had always thought the leader of a country had to be strict, serious. Instead he seemed to be jolly and outgoing. She decided that maybe a less serious attitude wasn't out of place. " You we're right about the chairs though, after 5 minutes they make you wonder if you still have a butt." She smiled.
If she would've been with Eldunar she would've laughed out loud, but this wasn't Eldunar, it was even strange that she had made a joke in front of someone. But after all she decided, he was his brother, and the Vermillion Emperor. On top of that, she would have to work with him, and that wasn't possible if they weren't on fair ground with each other.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise at the Market   A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Owlan sighed, "Well then forgive my brother," said Owlan as he stood up, "He's very inexperienced with women..infact I think you're the only girl he's really ever taken a liking too...for a long time we all thought he was...well, never mind. He's met someone and that's all that matters, so how do you like these accommodations? Is my brother treating you nice enough?"

Owlan couldn't help but laughed at Init's comment, "That they do, that they do," he said with a smile, "I remember I once tried to destroy one of these chairs after having to sit here for three hours straight as a child. My teacher thought it was best i learned patience...well about 3 hours in to the 5 hour session I gave up, destroyed the chair and stormed off to the garden so practice my archery. It's not that hard to imagine why I failed the patience part of my training...."

Owlan gave a small smile at Init, in an almost sheepish and embarrassed way, "I guess it can also be said that in that sense I'm not a good Emperor," he said, "But I can rule a nation, and I know how to be strategic. That much I know, and that much is all I need."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise at the Market   A Surprise at the Market - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise at the Market
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5