Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_vote_lcapOkami-bushi, Yamikura  I_voting_barOkami-bushi, Yamikura  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_vote_lcapOkami-bushi, Yamikura  I_voting_barOkami-bushi, Yamikura  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Okami-bushi, Yamikura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

Okami-bushi, Yamikura  Empty
PostSubject: Okami-bushi, Yamikura    Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Okami-bushi, Yamikura
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
    Element: Earth
    Pets: None
    Weapons:
    Name: Hogosha
    Amount: One
    Type: Sword, a zanbato
    Appearance: A six foot long, three feet wide sort of broadsword.
    Spoiler:
    Special Abilities: Extremely heavy, two hundred lbs.
    Origin/History: This sword was the first weapon Yamikura ever made on his own. It proved that he had become a master blacksmith.

|OPTIONAL|
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Women, drinking, fighting, gambling, board games, smoking, sleeping, reading, forging weapons and armor, studying bending.
    Quirks: Very flirty. Always tired and sort of lazy yet, at the same time very hard working. Always has a pipe in his mouth.
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Yamikura has medium thick strait black hair that just barely drapes over his shoulders. It is always very soft and seems to shine in the moonlight.
Eyes: Yamikura has rather large, midnight blue eyes. They too, shine in the moonlight. In them is a sort of purity and innocence often shrouded by anger or hate. Height: Six feet and 6 inches.
Clothes: Yamikura wears blain black pants with a few pockets on them for storing various objects. He also has a brown leather belt with the Earth Kingdom symbol on the front. Over this, he wears an open black-hooded cloak. Usually the hood is not worn but, when it is it shrouds his face completely. The cloak is rather plain. It stretches down to hang just above the ground. It’s sleeves completely cover all of Yamikura’s muscular arms, just large enough to not be tight around his muscles.
Skin: Yami’s skin is somewhat pale. It’s rather rough from years of earthbending training and practice, along with military experience. Has tatoos all over his body.
Body Type: Yamikura’s body is trained to the absolute peak of human strength and endurance. Though, he’s not built for pure power but for some speed and flexibility. As such, his muscles are massive yet, not so much that he stands out in a crowd. His most defining feature is his great height.
Image: Okami-bushi, Yamikura  Tek4f931c26004b94462942

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Yamikura is a very laid back kind of guy. He prefers to have fun than work yet, some of the things he considers fun are also work, such as strategizing, smithing, and training. He also loves to flirt. While he’s never done anything particualery dirty with a woman, he always enjoys their company. He enjoys having a good time. However, among other more normal things, he considers combat to be a good time. He relishes fighting, whether that be with or without bending. He doesn’t enjoy killing though. At least, not without reason. He likes the idea of justice in the world and strives to achieve it whenever he can.
Personal Strengths: Ideal build for combat, calm under any situation, very high tolerance to pain, a very fast thinker, can smith just about any sort of weapon or armor, skilled with a wide variety of weapons, a very good drinker, very charismatic especially with women. Very good a picking up on lies.
Personal Weaknesses: Headstrong, has the idea that no opponent is too big or too strong. Naïve in the sense that no one of his men has to die, he’s extremely against making sacrifices that involve loosing his own men. Awful at lying. Susceptible to manipulation by attractive women. An awful cook. Sometimes disrespectful to figures of authority. A rule-breaker and trouble-maker. Sometimes gets too drunk. Sometimes forgets his own rank and acts foolishly. Can be too trusting of others. Doesn’t sleep enough. Eats a heck of a lot.
Personal Hero: Fire Lord Zuko, for standing up against an evil dictator and standing for justice in a land that hated him.
Dreams and Ambitions: To become a hero greater than an Avatar.

Likes: Food, alcohol, smoking, fighting, women, strategizing, smithing, sleeping, reading.

Dislikes: Death, injustice, pointless violence, money, cold weather, hangovers, easy women, suicide, seeing people suffer, being helpless in any way. Even vomiting, he can’t stop it when he’s sick, it makes him feel helpless.

Brief History: Yamikura’s parents were both master benders. His father was a water bender and his mother was an earth bender. They both taught him to earth bend. Because of this, Yami’s earth bending style is more custom, it’s more fluid and smooth. It focuses on precise strategic bending rather than pure power based. Having married late, his parents both passed when Yami was seventeen. Since then, he had enlisted in the earth Kingdon army and, with the values and martial arts training from his parents, he quickly ascended through the ranks and became a skillful general. However, he just recently became a general and has yet to prove himself. Yamikura is still young and has a lot to prove and even more to learn.

Last edited by Yamikura on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Okami-bushi, Yamikura    Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Approved! I like him! I am glad I have another General to help Liu out. Liu is a character of mine who is the highest General in the Earth Kingdom Army and is also an adviser to the Earth King. Maybe him and your character can meet sometime.

https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1276-liu-jun

There is his app if you want to take a look.

By the way since your character is a general and I do like your app I am going to add your name to the Earth Kingdom Nobles if you would like to just edit your app and put Noble next to rank that would help me out.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Okami-bushi, Yamikura    Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Awesome, a'ght if you ever wanna meet up just shoot me a pm with a topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami-bushi, Yamikura    Okami-bushi, Yamikura  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami-bushi, Yamikura
Page 1 of 1