Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Liu Jun 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Liu Jun I_vote_lcapLiu Jun I_voting_barLiu Jun I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Liu Jun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Liu Jun Empty
PostSubject: Liu Jun   Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:04 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Liu Jun
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom Palace, Ba Sing Se
    Element: Earth
    Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
    Weapons: Earth bending

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Liu’s hair is long and jet black with some streaks of grey here and there. He keeps it tied back in a neat and well-formed pony tail to show he is nobility and show he does care about his looks. He is starting to have grey hairs, but he does not mind because it shows how aged he is and he thinks it actually makes him appear smarter than he actually is.
    Eyes: His eyes are slanted and are a grey color. On the edges wrinkles are starting to form due to the constant stress his job brings and since he is getting up in age.
    Height: 5’9
    Clothes: He wears long green robes like most of the Earth King’s advisers. His robes appear to be the Dai Li apparel, but the Dai Li has been disbanded and their uniform is only worn by the Earth King’s inner circle of advisers and generals. Wrapped around his neck and mouth is a green piece of fabric to hide his large scar.
    Skin: Over the years his hardened earth bender skin has started to become old and wrinkles are starting to form on his forehead and around his eyes. His skin has a yellow tint about it and the most noticeable thing about his skin is when he removes the piece of fabric around his neck and mouth. Liu has a large scar covering the bottom part of his mouth and the majority of his neck. It is very obvious and use to cause him much grief, but as the years progress he is use to people staring at him.
    Body Type: Liu has a tall and strong physique, but as the years progress he is noticing his age is starting to catch up with him and as the years progress he fears his body will start to lose its size and strength. As of now he has nothing to fear because of years of fighting and bending has kept him tough.
    Image: Liu Jun Ref_Sheet_Commission_2_by_foxysquid1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Liu was a very rebellious and hardheaded throughout his teenage and even when he was in his twenties. He used his abilities in bending and use of sure will and power to go up in the ranks and this determination made him who he was. When he was in his late twenties Liu had a personality change and the rebellious personality was no more and was replaced by a strong willed and determined personality. With this he was able to surpass those below him and this strong personality opened many doors for him. Liu ended up choosing the path of a general due to his love of fighting and strategy. As he grew older he found his old personality of being hardheaded starting to surface every now and then so he tries to keep that from coming up.
    Personal Strengths: Strategy, foreign policy, relations with colleagues and allies, being in familiar surroundings, and advising the Earth King
    Personal Weaknesses: Internal affairs, hardheaded in some situations, unfamiliar surroundings, and when his rebellious past surfaces
    Personal Hero: His father.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To keep his chair on the Earth King’s Inner Circle of Advisers.

Likes: His nation, his title, advising the Earth King, strategy planning, and foreign policy

Dislikes: When people stare at his scar, internal affairs, ignorant people, fire, and dimwitted people

Brief History:

Liu was born to an Upper Class family in Ba Sing Se that has had ties with the Earth King since Lu I sat on the throne. The Jun family has a long list of advisers, generals, court members, and even close friends that all have known different Earth Kings. Liu was raised at a very young age and the goal of becoming a top general in the army or adviser to the Earth King was planted in his young mind. He grew up as a very hardheaded child wanting to do and think for himself, but since he was nobility he was forced to follow the rules of society. At the young age of fourteen Liu ran away from that pampered life and for four years he traveled around the Earth Kingdom and Elemental Nation living his life for his own and running away from the people his parents sent to bring him back. Then at the age of eighteen Liu was finally caught exploring the city of Omashu and was sent back home.

There he was molded into the perfect son and soldier and a few months after he returned his parents sent him into the Earth Kingdom military to make sure he did not run away again. There he has the chance to better his bending and get a chance to study strategy and learn the arts of war. He was able to drop his old persona of a rebellious teenager and took on a new one. With this new personality Liu was able to pass up in the ranks and at the age of twenty-three he was granted the control of a platoon and was given the rank of captain. Captain Liu was given the task to scout nearby towns that have been well known for receiving threats from a very dangerous group called the Fire Starters. Liu and his platoon were given the task to watch the towns and arrest the suspected group. Liu gladly accepted the mission and went with his platoon to the designated area where they spent months searching and guarding.

On one afternoon while the group was guarding the town they saw figures approaching. They were riding on different types of animals and they all noticed large spirals of fire were being shot into the air. Liu quickly went to action giving orders and made sure the natives were inside their homes, and then the fight broke out. Fire and earth was sent in all directions, the soldiers were not able to arrest because the group refused to speak. Liu went to work trying to capture the rebels alive, but all efforts were useless. Then before he could stop the leader of the group sent a column of fire straight towards Liu. It hit him on his face and neck, physically and emotionally scarring him for life. The group was defeated, but Liu was quickly brought to the capitol city. There healers got to work trying to save the wounded soldier and after many hours of attempt they were able to keep him alive, but the scar would remain there forever. Due to his acts of valor Liu was granted the title of general and from there in time advanced to becoming one of the Earth King’s top advisers on war and even the head general. Now he can be seen in the palace walls advising the Earth King or in his home helping out with his growing family.

Last edited by Earth King Lu on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Liu Jun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liu Jun   Liu Jun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Liu Jun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: