Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sage I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sage I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sage 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sage I_vote_lcapSage I_voting_barSage I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Sage Empty
PostSubject: Sage   Sage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 pm

|BASICS|
    Name he goes by: Sage
    Birthplace: Small village in the Light Kingdom
    Current Residence: Roams the forests of the Light and Earth Kingdom and sometimes can be seen in the Fire Nation, but only the colonies or villages.
    Element: None
    Pets: A hawk, a wolf, and a few more animals.
    Weapons: Will make in the weapon creation.[size]

|OPTIONAL|
    Hobbies: Archery, herbalism, hunting, identifying plants ,and causing trouble with the guards and others.
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRwMmMB9zA&feature=related

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: His hair is usually long and very scraggily. He does not go out of his way to keep it nice and clean because it constantly gets messy in the woods. His hair is brown like the trees he climbs and the soil he walks on. Sage’s hair stops just below his ear, but is known to grow longer. Once his hair gets to long he takes one of his knives to it and that is why it may look so uneven.
    Eyes: Sage’s eyes are the same color of the plant he gets his nick name from. His eye color is that of the common sage a purple-ish blue. His eyes are the only features that make him stand out. His eyes are a simple shape and size.
    Height: 5’6
    Clothes: He wears very simple and replicable clothes due to the fact he lives in the forest. He wears long brown pants to protect his legs from getting cuts from branches, but they are not that thick and restricting due to the fact he moves around so much. He wears a long sleeve green shirt and over that he always has on his green tunic. Sage tends to stick to browns and greens due to the fact that he stays in the forest and it helps him hide. At night or in the Fire Nation he tends to change his color to a grey. Around his waist he has a leather belt with a pouch holding herbs and then two scabbards for his knives. Over his clothes he wears a hooded cloak and then on his back he always has a quiver filled with arrows. The clasp of his cloak is a golden leaf that he was given to by a merchant he saved from bandits.
    Skin: Sage’s skin is not rough or smooth, but somewhere in between. His hands are strong due to his ability to pull back the string of his bow, but delicate enough to cleanly cut an herb without damaging it. His face is smooth and clear of blemishes or cuts and his skin is tanned due to the fact he spends all of his time outdoors.
    Body Type: Sage’s body is trim and fit. He has the muscles to pull back an arrow and wield daggers, but fails to lift heavy axes and fight hand to hand. With his slender body Sage has the ability to climb trees and is able to jump from tree top to tree top. He can fit in almost any area and is expert at hiding.
    Image: Sage Capture-3[size]

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Sage is someone who would rather spend his time in a quiet forest than a busy town. He seeks solitude within the trees and enjoys every minute of it. He is glad to live in the forest and make it his home. He is an expert navigator, hunter, and all around woodsman. He can shoot a bird when it is in flight and can spot out any type of edible plant. When he is out of his element Sage can get rather lost and confused so he tends to stick to the forested areas. Sage also likes to help those in need. When he sees someone being attacked by bandits or got their cart stuck he is quick to help them. Sage is also known as a nuisance to surrounding villages and mostly their guards. Sage only steals when he has to and would never take a life on an innocent. He only attacks when provoked and most of the time it is in defense. He respects all forms of nature from the smallest of plant to the largest of animal.
    Personal Strengths: Ability to shoot an arrow, ability to adapt and survive in the forest, vast knowledge of tracking, plants, and animals, and his skills in hunting and navigation.
    Personal Weaknesses: Does not socialize that often, does not go into large cities, has to help an animal or person in need, and is not too sure what is going on in the world.
    Personal Hero: No one in particular.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To have his own following who travels the woods helping those in need and just seeing where the land leads them.

Likes: The woods, nature, bows and arrows, herbs, and hunting.
    Dislikes: City life, people who harm nature for no real reason, town guards, bandits, and people who kill for sport

Brief History:

Sage was born in a small village on the coast of the Light Kingdom. Ironically his father worked on a boat as a fisherman and his mother was a weaver. Sage at the time was named Sakko and he was destined to follow in his father’s footsteps. Ever since the boy could walk he was always with his father at sea. This life was very simple and even Sage liked it. That simple life of a fisherman quickly changed when the Light Kingdom became a State of the Fire Nation. Those in the village were moved more inland and the village was remolded into a port to hold the incoming Fire Nation fleet that was going to land and become the new troops for the Nation. The Zhia family was sent to a village in the forest and there his father had to take on a new trade, a woodcutter.

At the young age of ten Sage had only known about the world of fishing and sea life. He grew up wanting to be a sailor and sail the seas seeing the known world. All that changed as soon as he lifted his first bow. He was still ten at the time and he had a choice to learn to hunt or follow the footsteps of his father’s new trade. Sage decided to take the choice of hunter and so he was given his first bow and quiver stocked with arrows. When he was at the young age of twelve he went out with the other hunters and was taught how to track and use a bow. Sage showed great skill at the bow and could even hit and animal when it was startled and fleeing. For five years he grew up in this village practicing his bow, learning the layout of the land, and even was taught about the medicinal purposes of the herbs and which plants were edible or harmful. At the age of seventeen Sage decided to leave the small village and in the cover of night and his father’s green cloak he left his family and home.

From there he traveled the Light Kingdom sticking to the forest and small towns. Only once had he been to the capitol and that was an accident because he happened to find it and decided he should see the capitol of his Nation at least once. Other than that Sage traveled the forests hunting and trying to aid as many people as possible. He worked on his archery and tracking skills as the years progressed and even made his own bow out of a strong and sturdy wood. He also learned, with the aid of a blacksmith, how to make his own arrow tips and daggers. Sage continued to travel the forests of the Light Kingdom and the Fire Nation. He seeks solitude in the natural setting of the forest, but longs for some sort of companion in his adventures.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage   Sage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Sage
Page 1 of 1