Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_vote_lcapThe Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_voting_barThe Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_vote_lcapThe Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_voting_barThe Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King Empty
PostSubject: The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King   The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Name: Sūn Wùkōng (孫悟空), Měi Hóuwáng (美猴王)
Birthplace: Ancient Island
Current Residence: (Where does your character live now?)
Element: None
Powers: Shape Shifting - The power to shape shift.
Clan: Tail Clan

|WEAPONS|
Name: Ruyi Jingu Bang
Picture: (What does your weapon look like?)
Brief History: Gifted by his creator, this staff is made of steel wrapped in gold, brass, silver and bronze. Wukong has tied various ribbons to the end for decoration. A simple string ties his ring to the staff
空陳 = Kūchin, the Void || Symbol: 空 (Means "Sky") || Ring position: Left pinky finger || Color: Turquoise

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 4/26
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: Joking
Quirks: Always joking, sometimes it turns violent though he don't always realize it
Family: Mate
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Spiked reddish orange hair
Eyes: Largish gold eyes
Height: 5'7"
Clothes: Wukong wears black Han Style boots over a traditional pair of Mandarin style crimson pants held up with a golden sash, with short Buddhist robes of orange and yellow with a red single sleeved robe over it. On his wrists he wears a pair of golden bracers with a gibbon on them. Wears a golden circlet on his head and, when he wears it, he wears a ring on his left pinky. When in combat wears golden chainmaille, phoenix feather cap and golden boots that are surprisingly light.
Skin: Smooth skin. Has thick mutton chops same color as his hair
Body Type: Lean but muscular. Has a roundish face.
Image: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LJ3qK

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Usually a fairly arrogant, immature and self important warrior, he does have a soft spot for his mate, Efri, often putting her before himself. When he is not thinking about her he thinks of himself, having fun and combat. He loves pulling pranks on people, which usually gets him in trouble. Hates being imprisoned, believing he is arrested not for his trouble making but rather because others don't have a sense of humor. Loves 3 things more than anything: his mate, his staff and his armor.

Personal Strengths: Strong for his size, fast runner,

Personal Weaknesses: Smoke,

Hamartia: Too free spirited, gets him into trouble

Personal Hero: Himself

Dreams and Ambitions: To be the best, most handsome fighter in the world

staff,
wife
armor
good food

Dislikes: Being arrested
Being talked down to

Brief History: A young man floats to the top of a silver pool. he slowly opens his golden eyes and climbs out. he grabs a staff that he knows belongs to him, but cant explain how he knows. he slowly makes his way down the mountain, feeling like he forgot something he just knew with every step.

Sun Wukong was the youngest of the 12 and had been told to mind the tail clan. One of the 12 tribes of Gedo Mazo's Ancients. He was granted a ring that he was told would unlock his power and a staff to protect the people with. When Kishiu started building the Citadel, Sun was eager to help. He had fun climbing the building and even enjoyed picking on the other Guardians. Life was good.

During his life, Sun had fallen in love with monkeys, seeing them being mischievious always brought a smile to his face. Eventually he took the title The Handsome Monkey King.

But not everyone was happy. Galamoth led the children of Gedo Mazo against the Ancients, intending to whipe them out. Humans, creations of Galamoth, were led againstthem as well. Sun watched as the very people he was to protect were killed. He fought hard and long. But it was useless.

Kishiu and the Twelve had no options left. Directed by the words of the Gedo Mazo and a mysterious godly voice in their head, the Ancients activated a Spirit Barrier on their island, keeping their island hidden and safe from Galamoth and his hordes. Kishu put the 12 into stasis where they remained unti a voice from their god would wake them up.

The voice never came.

Many years later they were awaken by earthquakes. together the 12 rebuilt what they could and lived. Sun spent most of his lives having fun and playing tricks on people. sometimes he'll go a little far, but usually his mate Efri restrains him from doing anything that will harm people. A few times he had been trown in a drunk tank for being too unrully. This leads to him hating being arrested as he hates the small space.

Last edited by The Daddy Flamewarden on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King   The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Personality is fine. Wouldn't mind a bit more detail and explanation there. But the history needs to have a lot more than just a paragraph. Look at Lindsey's, mine, or Yuki's apps for direction. This is a plot-based, and important character. I need something more than your average character application.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King   The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:41 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King   The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven, The Handsome Monkey King
Page 1 of 1