Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
honoring the Kyoshi statue 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_vote_lcaphonoring the Kyoshi statue I_voting_barhonoring the Kyoshi statue I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
honoring the Kyoshi statue I_vote_lcaphonoring the Kyoshi statue I_voting_barhonoring the Kyoshi statue I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

honoring the Kyoshi statue

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

honoring the Kyoshi statue Empty
PostSubject: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:18 am

Tiki was on her knees.She stared up at the statue,she hold her fan close to her heart.As she looked at Kyoshi,she touched her face."Will I ever be good?Like her?"Tiki thought.She always questioned herself.If her bending is good,if she's a good leader,will she ever be shamed.She was always scared,she always thought to hard.Her father approached her.

"Tiki?"He said softly.Tiki turned around and smiled at her father.He was also a eartbender.Her mom wasn't,her dad got in a position.

"Let fight!"Tiki said happily.Her father sent a couple of rocks flying at her at a time.Tiki waved them away as she surfed on top of the rocks attacking her dad like she would a stranger.She sent a wave of earth to approach him,as she did that she put on armor made of the earth.Her dad took his foot and pounced on the armor until it broke.After a couple more moves,her dad bowed to her."I am very proud of you Tiki."Her dad said before walking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Kayuki felt as as soft breeze caressed her face as she walked into the village. The village of Kyoshi. A past avatar that had created this patch of dirt she stood on now. Kayuki had no business here, she was so far from home, and only wished to go back. She was a traveler at heart, but she never went to far from where she had been living. Her heart wished to explore, yet in her mind was that voice urging her on, to discover new lands, meet new people, and face new challenges.

Having a constant battle inside herself caused Kayuki to not pay much mind to her surroundings, and she had seemed to walk up on a girl kneeling before the statue of Kyoshi. She was one of her following warriors. Kayuki could tell by the way her body expressed itself, and the fan was a dead give away. Kayuki was just about to turn away when a older gentleman walked up to her, and instantly they started to fight.

Kayuki was rather confused, did she know this man? Had he said something to upset her? these questions ran through her mind as she watched the young female earth bender, and this older man. She wanted to see the finale of this battle, but suddenly it had stopped. And all her questions were answered, this man was her father. And this fight was a mere playful spar. Kayuki grumbled. The warrior seemed to be a decent fighter, a great challenge for herself. It would have been nice to get a sight of what she could do.

The older man had walked off, and Kayuki stepped up. Her pink Kimono was a little fluorescent against the dirt and wooden back ground. "Impressive," she said, with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Tiki turned her head to a girl.She could tell by her looks she was a fire bender.Tiki had nothing against them but it was suprising to see her here.Tiki put her long blond hair up,tucked it under the hat she was wearing.It took her awhile to speak because the small battle she had with her dad tired her out.She bowed gracefully to the firebender,and once she came back up her face was calm and steady on the girl."Thank you."Tiki said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 pm

" Your Quite Welcome. " Kayuki stepped forward a little more and crossed her arms. Her pale red hair flowing in the breeze. She felt a eager rush towards this girl, and her blood seemed to flow faster. Was this his influence? Kayuki was a sweet girl, corrupted from a dark voice in her mind, a voice that wanted to fight this woman.

" You is the first Kyoshi warrior i have met. My father however, was married to one, yet she had died before i could ever see her. My fighting style has been greatly influenced by yours i should say." Kayuki reached behind her, and from her long pouch on her bag she pulled out two long slabs of metal. They were silver, and glinted in the sun.

Kayuki looked at her, with challenge in her eyes. " Id like to test what ive been taught. "
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Tiki laughed.She wouldn't coward out.She loves to fight,theres no doubt about that.She loves challlenges too.Tiki stood in her defence.She held the fans to her face and switched on the blades."A kyoshi warrior never turns down a fight."

It was true.Fighting is what Kyoshi warriors do.She smiled even bigger.She smiled at the brave girl."You must be strong to challeneg a Kyoshi warrior."Tiki said she slowly moved closer.She soon through the fan at the girl.having it hit the ground a couple of inches in front of her."It would be my pleasure to test what you have learned."Tiki was taken over.She was taken over by her hunger of fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Kayuki opened her large metal fans. The edges were sharp, and they reflected the sun just perfectly. She held the fans down, they weren't heavy, being built of a lightweight material, but she felt no reason to raise them into a defense mode, this woman was giving Kayuki the offense.

Kayuki smirked , " You have no idea what i am capable of. " And with that Kayuki lunged forward, sprinting towards the girl. She raised one fan in front of her, and Kayuki dropped to the ground and slid between the woman's legs. Kayuki reached out her fan, which could easily sweep the woman out from under.

Once all the way through Kayuki lept up and spun quickly, the edge of the fan sweeping and slicing the air where the woman's lower back was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:48 pm

As Tiki fell,she sinked into the earth.She basically dug under ground,then appear behind the girl.She cover herself in armor for a minute."It stings,not so bad,but sorry sweetie,I always win."Tiki said before sinking under ground again and appearing in front of her.She took the girls arm and twisted it behind her arm,soon shoving her on the ground.

"Seriously,nice clean cut,I'm bleeding very nicely."Tiki smiled watching the girl slowly.Tiki lived for pain,she could get hit multiple times and laugh instead of cry.She loved the sting in her back.It felt good to her,she loved the air going into it.It was one of the best fresh cuts she has ever gotten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Kayuki watched as the girl fell, blood leaking from her wound. A smile grew on Kayuki's face. But the girl had seemed to disappear. That was she remembered that the woman was a earth bender. And she had appeared behind her, covered herself in armor, and once more retreating back into the dirt.

The woman appeared in front of Kayuki and she had reached for her arm. Taking it, and twisting it behind her. Slamming her to the ground. Her words, they mocked Kayuki. Yet she was not angered, she only spat on the dirt. Then suddenly, Kayuki sprung up, she spun in the air hard, her fans extended in front of her, aiming for the woman. She pulled her leg up, so if her fans didn't catch her, a kick to the face certainly would.

Kayuki landed on the other side of the woman, and fire had seemed to burn up along the sides of her feet. She panted slightly and laughed rather manically. The fire didn't burn, but the warmth felt nice. It reached up along her sides, and dispersed along the metal of her fans. She turned to face the woman, fire growing in her eyes as it gleamed on her blades.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Tiki smiled stilll at the girl but as she got up the smile faded."Your tougher than I thought."Tiki said before the girl through a fan at her.The fan cut just strands of her hair.Before Tiki started to walk on her hand to fight Kayuki.She jabbed Kayuiki in the stomach first,then took her foot and kicked her a couple more times in the stomach."I hope I didn't hurt you hun."Tiki said before standing back up.She sat on her knees again,just waiting for an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Kayuki watched as the fan had only come close to the girl. She grinned as the woman then advanced on her. Hitting and jabbing her in the stomach a couple of times. Kayuki let out a OOF and stepped back just a bit. This was alot of fun to her, and Kayuki thought it was about time to really start fighting back.

" Pfft hurt? Not even close. " Kayuki propelled herself forward with jet flames at her feet, coming close to the woman. With flames in her fist she quickly started to skillfully jab and kick at her. She figured each attack would be blocked, but she was waiting for that right moment.

And here it was. Kayuki raised her sleeve to reveal a metal gauntlet of her own design, and swiftly a chain was released from it, propelling forward to wrap itself around the woman's leg and to pull her out from under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: honoring the Kyoshi statue   honoring the Kyoshi statue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

honoring the Kyoshi statue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next